let it flow

MY SWEET AHJUMMA

Let it flow

"just wait for a while... our love will spread"

 

 

 

Morning all... it’s a perfect morning with sunrise and full of bird-sounds. Like usually... toast-milk-butter-jam-fried egg-sauces are served on the dining table.

Jung family+ plus i mean kim jae joong, their lovely pretty ahjumma~ ate together...

Jung yunho, the older son can’t stop smiling.

“Look at him... “ Mrs jung poked Mr Jung and pointed to Yunho.

“He just a normal guy wife... don’t worry.” Mr Jung placed the cup of coffee on table before glancing at her wife.

“Yunho, come home early.”

Yunho stopped chewing and stare at his mom. “Im home late mom, there’s  such a task, and maybe i stay at yoocun’s apartment, doing that.”

“You can’t. You must come home early I and your daddy will take you.don’t forget... dress up prettily.”

“Take me?”

“Yeah... our family will have dinner at restaurant.don’t missed it” Mr Jung give the interruption.

“So today a dinner doesn’t prepared by Jaejoong. Ok dear?” Mrs jung look at Jaejoong who still feeding Moonbin.

“Can we take our ahjumma too?” moonbin refuse a spoon-full porridge that Jaejoong gave to him.

“Im so sorry dear... we can’t take our lovely ahjumma. It’s a family meet.”

“Does he our family part? He will marry Yunho hyung right?”

Uhukk!!

Mr jung, Yunho and Mrs jung surprised hear that from Moonbin. Jaejoong spilled porridge onto the floor.

“Dear? Wh—what are you saying??” Mrs Jung still can’t believe.

Moonbin quiet, like thinking something... “I was thinking if ahjumma Kim looks cute and pretty... i want him marrying Yunho hyung and give us a pretty baby.”

Jaejoong can’t stop believing, he tought if he want hugging Moonbin now.

Mrs Jung finished her food, tried ignored the Moonbin said.

“Hahaha~ Moonbin don’t imagine too much, our ahjumma is a man while we called him ahjumma. And man can’t produce a baby dear.” Mr Jung laugh as loud.

Sigh~ “Maybe i just envy with my friend. He has a pretty baby girl dongsaeng. I want it too, and keep dreaming if i have it too.”

Jaejoong smiled, “we are same moonbin, in a past i really want dongsaeng and imagine if my nuna can give my family a pretty baby while my parents grown old.”

“really Kim ahjumma? Yeah~ “

“Hey hey! Moonbin if you really wants dongsaeng why you’re not telling that to our parents?” Yunho threw an apple to Moonbin but he can caught it.

Moonbin stared at Mr and Mrs Jung. “They’re too old for having a baby.”

“mwoo? Im growing old??” Mrs jung took a mirror from her bag.

“we can do that dear.” Mr Jung suddenly stand up and doing exercise like a little jump.

“hey! You forget something? We can’t have another baby after i put the contraception!”

“ah~ yes...”

Moonbin- Jaejoong- Yunho ----à=____=”

 

 

Yunho’s car.

“What moonbin says? That make my heart stopped beaten. Huft.” Jaejoong sigh and make himself relaxe.

“Really stopped beaten? Let he hear.” Yunho leaned his head to jaejoong’s chest.

“Hyaak! You’re drive a car now!” Jaejoong push Yunho’s body and make him back to right position.

“I just wanna hear..” yunho pouted his lips.

“Don’t touch me while you driving a car!”

“Why? My touched can make you dear?”

“yak! Your dirt mouth started.” Jaejoong wear an earphone.

“Haha~ what if now i touched your thigh and give some grabs there?”

“I don’t hear you.”

“how can? The earphone was broken.” Yunho smirk.

“ tsk! Yunho stop seducing me.”

The traffict light has turned red, and Yunho stopped the car, and stared at Jaejoong with full of lust.

“What?”

Without approved from jaejoong, yunho lowered the Jaejoong car-seat, and automatically pushed Jaejoong’s body. Just a view second, he put his lips onto jaejoong’s lips. Plumped the lips,pressed it.

“mmpphhgh...yun—yunho ss-top.” Jaejoong keep his mouth closed, worried if Yunho lose his control.

“Open your mouth i want exploring it.” Yunho said like he moan into Jaejoong’s ear lobe.

“mmh~” Jaejoong feels weak~ let Yunho’s tongue inside his mouth.

“good...” Yunho transferring his saliva and mix it with Jaejoong’s mine.

Jaejoong’s hand travelled at yunho neck, give some pleasure and pulled it.

“I never false said if you before.” Yunho ing Jaejoong shirt, make some redmark on his chest.

“ugh~... yunh... ” Jaejoong can smelled yunho’s shampoo and it make his mine become harder now.

Yunho feels something grown big that pressed his thigh.

“What can make you dear?”

“Your.. your appereance today. Your pink-t-shirt make me...”

“make you what?”

“make me want to swallow you. >__<”

“>,< really jongie?? Ok! i’ll wear something pink everyday!”

TIIINNN TIIINNN!!

“Ah! the lamp!”

Yunho released jaejoong and back to driving.

Joongie still lay on his seat, make a y scene for yunho, three of his button was ing, showed his milky skin chest and red mark that yunho gave to him just now.

“What if we skipping our study?”

“for what? I must attending professor lee’s seminar at 01:00 pm.”

“aish that man. Why you’re always anthusiasm following him huh?”

“He’s the best songsaengnim ever for me, sometimes i shared and talking with him too.”

“But my love more bigger than he gave you a lesson.”

“Yeah... it started, now you’re jealous with our songsaengnim?”

“Im not jealous but You’re going to torture me if let me like that.” Yunho showed something that grown bigger between his legs.

“Omo na~” Jaejoong shut his mouth.

“Shall we go to the Motel now? please dear pleasee it only take a one-two hours before you attend the seminar. Can you? Please baby please...”

“you’ll skipp your study? No Yunho! Go to the campus now! i won’t make you be a bad college-student.”

Yunho begged Jaejoong with his puppy eyes, but jaejoong ignored him.

“Please dear, I can’t hold it.”

“tsk.. stopped the car. let me give you blow-job.”

CKIEEETTTT

“mmhh.... jongie don’t teething...”

“i just it Yun. “

“feels good baby... mmghh ahh...”

Jaejoong it all~ even the yunho’s peck. He more it hard after yunho’s mine twitching.

“mhhh ahhh harderrh”

Yunho pushed jaejoong’s head and jaejoong do his best .

“argghhh ahhh faster jae faster!”

Jae can’t replied Yunho’s said, he replied it with hardest-.

A white spread into Jaejoong’s mouth and he swallowed it. But he lift his head, kissed Yunho. No, transferrig Yunho’s into his.

“Tasted you’re mine.”

“uhh~ yes... you give me a good service jongie.”

Yunho still closed his eyes,

“why it become hurt Joongie? Ahh it’s not feel good for me.”

“How long you hold it?it feels not good because you’re too long hold it.”

“Since last night, after you gave me a pretty gift.”

“Ah~ you was opened it. How is it? Is it cute?”

“Really cute dear, im very happy let the baby inside you. And i thought our baby is healthy.”

“Thank you~ im happy to hear that, that shows so much your affection for me and our child.”

“ne... and now, shall we go to the Motel?”

“mwo?? Campus yunho, campus!”

“just one hour...”

“No.”

“Joongie ah~~ pleasee~~”

“tsk—Ok... but we’ll do that tonight.”

“Tonight we can’t. I have a dinner with my family.”

“We will do that after you finished it all.”

“really??”

“hmmm~” Jaejoong nodded and placed Yunho hand on his hand.

“Joongie ah~ why you’re so sweet. I imagine if tonight you’ll wait me with wear a pretty maid-dress, when i’ve come... you’ll say ‘irrashaimasu~’cutely XD omo na~~”

Jaejoong patted yunho’s head.

“Don’t imagine that too much, Im a man and man doesn’t wear something like that.”

“awww don’t violating me!”

 

Jaejoong in a good mood today :) he walked to the auditorium, looking for seat. He smile after he saw Changmin waving his hand to him.

“only one?”

“Yes, come here hyung.” Changmin patted the empty chair, beside him.

“but i come here with Yunho.”

Changmin look arround, searching another empty chair. “I didn’t found another chair near here.”

“just wait, he told me if he in the toilet now.” Jae saw the crowd behind him, the seats will be full filled.

“Why don’t you leave him.”

“ah~~ there. Yunhooo!! Im here.

-tsk- Changmin

Yunho waving his hand, give jaejoong command to come there.

“ok!” Jaejoong leaving Changmin.

“hyung—“ ß--- ignored by Jaejoong.

Yunho drag a seat next to him before he back sat down, treat jaejoong like a princess.

“thank you~.you’re so cool just now”

“i doing that because I can’t wait for tonight. :p”

“jerk.”

“hey~ don’t said jerk or something bad. Remember, our baby will hear anything from your mouth.”

“ah that’s right. Mian hae Yun. Shh shh baby don’t hear that mommy just said ok.”

“you can said some dirty-word later, at night after our baby sleep.”

Jaejoong pats Yunho. Why he’s can be ert like that.

“Ah~ he’s come. Shh don’t make a noise.”

Jaejoong POV

I waiting yunho~ i dress up prettier than before. Tonight we will do ‘that’ >,< Omona can’t wait. it doesn’t mean I have a ert-thought like Yunho. But I do that for my baby and our love~ like he said, i’ll greeting him with a cute sounds... “irrashaimasu” and wear a sweet maid-dress. Wait. why i have those things? Yoona! it hers. She gave me it after we attend the art exhibition. Just remind me cuteness from Yoona at the time. She wore this costume for promoted her coffee shop stand. She give it to me because she want look at my cuteness  T^T

 Hmm... Yunho and his family have family dinner~ it must be a bored time~ what if we talked about me? me, after got the pregnancy. Ok? Started--

My Weight  increase alot >m< im fat now~ how can the pretty hello kitty transform being garfield, yeah~ since i uncontrolled my food. I craved it so much that i couldn’t stop. I eating chicken, octopus, liver, meat, grilled seafood, lemons and oranges a lot of that i want. Yunho will make a protest like a people do demonstration to president. Poor me~

Im very loves some pink stuff~ like Yunho’s t-shirt that he wear today. And I really want make some cute stuff for my baby like handmade cardigan or hats. Make a sweet cupcake for Moonbin’s bento, ah~~ my baby make me  forget if Im a man. A man doesn’t like anything cute >,< *that’s quote from my father.

Morning sick. Always... i couldn’t stopped it. Everyday~

And my mood? Sometimes good sometimes bad~

If i could... I wanna tell my mother, my father, my grandma, my grandfather and my nuna... :) but can’t.... Im still waiting until Yunho ready to tell about the truth.

End of jaejoong POV

--

 

Now at the Japanese restaurant~

“ehem.” Mr Jung cleared his throat, command his wife and Yunho stand up. “a guest come”.

The couple of old man come at Jung’s table.

“Annyong~” the old woman bow to Mr Jung’s fam.

“Annyong~ let’s sit here.”

“Oh yes, thank you. Oh is yunho right? Wow~ he’s so handsome and tall.” The old woman said it to yunho and he nodded and smiled.

“Yunho, they’re Mr and mrs park. They’re your daddy’s friend.”

“annyong...” yunho stand and bow to them.

“Where’s your daughter?” Mr Jung ask.

“Ah~ she still in the bathroom. Maybe she’s get nerveous, and wanna checked her make up before meet her prospective fiance.” Old woman looks anthusiasm.

“Mom—“ Yunho glared his mom, he knows if is not a family dinner but it’s a dinner for set up an arranged marriage. “Dad—“

Mr park turned his attention~ blocking Yunho.

“Ah~ is our Ji yeon.”

“Annyong... im Jiyeon...”

 

--- gallery ---

 

  

 

the rival

 

  

~tbc~