Aegi~

B.A.P Monsters

Zelo's POV:

I was woken up by a sudden cry. Not just any cry, sorta like a baby cry. A baby cry? When I open my eyes, I see a very familiar baby in front of me. He's looks so familiar but I can't figure out who.

He stare at me wide eyed, fingers in his mouth. "Er...hi?" I say, the baby only stares wider. He really does look familiar. Have I seen him before?

As I think, the baby places one of his hands on my cheek. There's something weird. His hand is super cold. Then it hits me. His icy cold hands, his blonde curly hair, his huge eyes.

Oh shoot it's me.

I spring up. How is this happening!? Why is there a baby of me in my room?!?

Suddenly, there's a knock on my door. "Zelo? Are you in there?" It was Jongup hyung's voice. I shout back that I'll be at the door and gently hid baby me in my blanket.

"Yes, hyung?" I say, trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Um...I sorta of have a problem..." He stretches out his hand and I notice Jongup hyung is holding a small baby too. One that looks exactly him: his fluffy tail dangling behind him and his wolf ears flopping through his ears.

"Cute baby?"

"I don't know. I think he's me. There's something going on."

We look around, because there were some shouts and screams. As doors open, everyone are carrying babies. Okay freaking.

"Er...do you have one?" Jongup hyung asks me. I nod and led him into my dorm room. I pull my covers and gasp. Baby me isn't here!

Jongup hyung shivered. "Hey, why is it so cold in here?" I turn and tilt my head. Jongup hyung points to the bathroom. I walk in and noticed that everything froze into crystal.

In the tub, baby Zelo was in it. I chuckle and pick him up. "Aish, you cold baby." He continues to on his thumb and stare wide eyed.

"Hey! Get back here!" Jongup yells, trying to catch 'himself' who's running around like a lost puppy. "Stop! Sit! Good." He picks up his baby and sighs. "I'm not going to have kids."

-------------------------------------------------------

Daehyun's POV:

"Where do you think they came from?" I ask but Youngjae only shrugs. He picks up his sleeping baby and place  him onto his lap. "Do you think something happened?"

Youngjae giggles. "Well obviously something happened. But that doesn't explain how the babies got here." He says, patting his baby's blonde hair.

Baby Daehyun strolls on his little feet and hugs Youngjae from the back. Youngjae smiles. "Annyeong." He says, making baby Daehyun smile.

Aish. I'm one cute baby. And awww~Youngjae looks like an Umma right now~

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I snap out of my thoughts and gulp before letting out a stupid laugh.

"Oh nothing. Come on, Daehyunnie~Wow, feels awkward calling yourself." Baby Daehyun again picks up his feet and lands on my lap. He smiles widely as he sway his feet back and forth.

"What do we do with them?"

"Beats me. What I'm worried about right now is when your baby wakes up."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Well, he's a young siren." I say. "If he can't control his powers, he'll destory everythng with just one note. In other words, Youngjae, you're pretty dangerous."

That earns me a punch. "Ow."

"Pabo."

Below me, Baby Daehyun was hyserically laughing as he claps his hands. "Pabo~Pabo~" He says to me, pointing his finger to my face as he continue to laugh.

Just then, Baby Youngjae wakes up. "Hm?" He yawns and stretches out his arms. "Ampf." Baby Youngjae says and rubs his eyes with his little fists.

"Should we report Yongguk about this?" Youngjae asks. "Like, this incident."

"Alright." I stare at the clock. "Oh shoot! It's 7:51! We have to get ready for school!"

----------------------------------------

Still Daehyun's POV:

"Yongguk's not in the office. And judging from this, I don't think we'll be having classes today." I say after coming back from Yongguk's office.

Youngjae nods as his baby plays with his pencil. "But I don't know how to take care of kids."

"Me neither! I drop things!"

"....Then I guess you'll hve to hand over Baby Daehyun, since I can actually hold them." Youngjae claps his hands and Baby Daehyun crawls onto his lap. He plays with his fingers and Baby Youngjae watched him.

Ahem. Attention Please.

It's Yongguk's voice.

A big incident occured yesterday, where a sorceress was practicing her magic until one of them went out of control. I understand you have babies right now and I need you to take care of them until we find a way to reverse the spell. Thank you and good luck.

"What luck?" I say. "I don't know how to babysit!"

Youngjae giggles. "I do. I babysit you all day." He turns to Baby Youngjae, who's coloring now, and brushes his hangs to the right.

Meanwhile, Baby Daehyun was climbing the window....climbing....CLIMBING THE WINDOW!!!!

--------------------------------------------

Yongguk's POV:

"Aish, can't you give it a rest?!" I shout. Because I'm seriously hate myself. Baby Yongguk was running around all over the place, knocking off and breaking stuff. "Argh, get back here!!!"

He blows me a raspberry and continue to run. "Yah!" I turn to Himchan, who's baby was gently sleeping in his arms. Aish, why wasn't I like him? "Himchan? A little help here?"

"Shush! He's sleeping!" Himchan whispers, his finger to his mouth. "Don't wake him up!"

I roll my eyes and continue to chase after Baby Yongguk. He finally stop right in front of Sleeping Baby Himchan. "Sleeping?" He asks and Himchan nods.

Then Baby Yongguk crawls next to Himchan and stares at Baby Himchan. I can finally relax.

"I hope that sorceress girl can fix this soon." I said and Himchan just giggled.

"Waeyo? I like taking care of kids." He smiled as Baby Himchan woke up and rubbed his little eyes. "Annyeong." Baby Himchan yawned and feel asleep, snuggling on Himchan's chest.

"Hey, Himchan, do you want to go out in the human world?"

"Waeyo?"

"I don't know. Let's have some fun. We'll bring the kids too."

"Um...alright then."

"Oh and be careful, don't on anyone's blood. Remember what happened last time?"

"I wasn't , I just didn't have any clothes on, seesh."

"Right."