Lucky 7 Special : Zelo's Cooking Class

B.A.P Monsters

Zelo's POV:

"Oh no! My laundry fell!" Fell.

"Catch me mommy! I'm going to fall!" Fall.

"You can succeed, sweetie, don't fail." Fail.

"You got zero points! I win!" Zero.

"Aw I failed!" Failed.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! I'M GOING TO FAIL CLASS!

Aish. Today is the worst day in my life. I hate today. Cooking class. I have an examine in cooking. I hate cooking. The heat melts me if I get too close T^T but I need to past class~

"Jello!" I heard Luhan hyung call behind me as I was slouching to class. "Why are you so sad? Cheer up! You're going to fall!"

"Argh don't say fall! Don't say fail! Don't say anything!"

Luhan flinched as he watched me rolled on the floor. "Are...you alright?" He bent down to my level and poked me pathetically.

"Hyung. How do you pass cooking class?" I asked him, people were watching me still on the floor but I froze them. "Well?"

Luhan hyung blushed. "Well.....I...take a deep breath...and....cook."

"....."

"....."

"Hyung, I don't need your telepathy powers to tell that you're lying. Seriously, can you give me adice to pass?"

"Alright! Alright!" His cheeks are red now. "I....I imagine...happily....cooking...."

"What hyung? I didn't hear you."

"I said...."

"I still didn't hear you."

"I SAID I IMAGINE SEHUN HAPPILY EATING MY COOKING!"

".....Wow. You two must feed each other a lot."

"Don't you feed Jongup a lot?"

"Not much. I play fetch with him and give him dog biscuits and bones and such." Before we realized, we were already in our class room. "Oh! Himchan hyung. What are you doing here?"

Himchan hyung smiled at us. "Well. Your cooking teacher is sorta sick so I've been instructed to cover."

~

"Alright class. Today we will be doing something special." Himchan wrote something on the blackboard. "Make something you're most comfortable with, ok? For example, cherry tomato pie."

............I think I hear angels...... 

Luhan hyung nudged on my arm. "Remember. Make it for someone special." Then his face blushed as he eyes dropped down to the table. Luhan hyung is probably thinking about Sehun hyung.

Seriously those two are like meant for each other.

Jongup's POV:

"Whoa! Watch it, Daehyun hyung! You almost cut my tail off!"

"Ooops! Sorry!"

Aish, what wrong with everyone today? *slice* "Ah! Sehun hyung! Watch it! You almost got my ear! *slice* Not you too, Myungsoo hyung!"

This is why I hate workshop class. It's like death! It's like the Hunger Games. "Hyung, what's wrong with you all?! Come back to your senses!"

Daehyun hyung was off in dreamland and smiled mindlessly like a fool. "Sorry, Jongup." He said. "It's just that Youngjae is in cooking class right now and I'm so excited on what he's making me~"

"Daehyunnie~" Youngjae called sweetly, wearing his pink apron with hearts on it. "I made sushi for you~ Your favorite~Say ah~"

Daehyun smiled brightly as Youngjae fed him a piece. "Is it good?~" The older boy nodded cheerfully and opened up for another bite, which Youngjae cutely fed him again. 

"Eat a lot, Daehyunnie~there's going to be a lot more~" 

I facepalmed myself as Daehyun hyung was drooling over whatever he was thinking.

I looked over at Sehun hyung. He's probably thinking about Luhan since he's sawing the air and looking out at the sky with a blank expression.

"Say ah~" Luhan smiled adorably with his hair tied up with a pink hello kitty hairclip while sitting on Sehun's lap and feeding him delicious and fruitful patbingsoo. "Aigoo~Sehunnie is so cute when eating~" Luhan added, kissing Sehun's cheek.

The younger boy smiled gently as he wiped some cream on Luhan's forehead and then nose. Luhan giggled as he fed Sehun another bite before wiping off the cream.

Luhan had placed the food down and wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck as they shared a strawberry and then a kiss.

"Yah! Sehun hyung! You almost cut my arm!" I shouted, running to the door.

ZOOM! A hammer went flying and was an inch away from me as it got stuck on the wall. "Myungsoo hyung! You almost killed me!"

Myungsoo stared blankly at the table as he thought he still held on to the hammer and slammed his fist onto the table. "Yeollie~" He said, slamming down again and not realizing he doesn't have his hammer nor anything to nail!

"Myungkitty~"

Sungyeol was wearing pink baggy shorts that looks like a mini skirt upclose as he was leaning on the table, icing the chocolate strawberries. "Say ah~" He said, placing a juicy chocolate covered strawberry inside Myungsoo's mouth. "Is it good?"

Myungsoo nodded and chocolate was leaking out the side of his mouth. Sungyeol giggled as he kissed off the chocolate. "Aww~Myungkitty is so cute~" 

"Delicious!" All three hyungs yelled in unison.

"Hey!" I dodged a swing from Daehyun hyung. Aish, if I'm still here, I'll die. Oh, I know! I'll tell Yongguk hyung about this! I'm so smart~

"Sir?" He was in his office when I knocked. "Sir, can I talk to you?" He didn't answer, but he didn't say no either. "It's about the cooking class. Can you not put it the same day as the workshop class? My friends are daydreaming because of it and not focusing...sir? ...sir?"

"Himchannie~I wonder what he'll make for me~~~"

"Nngh, stop it, Yongguk~you're going to ruin it~" Himchan moaned while only wearing an apron, yes ONLY an apron and nothing else as he was being loved by Yongguk.

Himchan giggled. "Awww~Yongguk~can't we save this until later?~I've made you a big batch of cupcakes!~Here, try one! Ah~"

Yongguk happily took the whole desert and smiled as Himchan was staring at him wide eyed. "You're so cute, Yongguk! <3"

Oh great. Even our student body president is like this.

I sat back down in my workshop class and pondered. What will Zelo make for me?

"Hyungie~Here! I made you a big steak!" Zelo said cutely as his eyes sparkled. He began to hum when he was cutting the steak into pieces. "Say ah~"

I opened widely and devour the delicious treat. It's so good~I want more. "Ah~"

Zelo giggled. "Jongup hyung eats so well! <3" He fed me another, then another. It's delicious~ "Hyung!~I still have something else for you!" He handed me a giant chicken leg." This is for you, hyung! I love you!!!~

Asasdfghjhgfdsdfgh snap out of it Moon Jongup! Just continue to saw the...hey...where's my tail?

Meanwhile in Zelo's POV:

"Oh no! It brunt a little!" Youngjae hyung proclaimed as he looked at his burnt fish. I told him it was only on the side, but Youngjae hyung said that it still burnt no matter what.

"How's yours going, hyung?" I turned to Luhan hyung who was humming as he skillfully cut the strawberries and watermelon. "Wow, Hyung! You look pro!"

Luhan smiled and threw a grape into his mouth.

Hm....how should I make this steak? How will Jongup hyung like it? "Do you think he'll like it raw?" Luhan hyung asked me. "At least cook it a bit."

"How, hyung?"

"Um...I don't know. How about some hot sauce?"

"I don't think jongup hyung likes hot sauce."

"Awww~Zleo is making it for Jongup~how cute~" Youngjae hyung said, putting his arm around my shoulder. "Hey, can you help me freeze the sushi?"

I nodded and blew cold air onto his dish...but went a bit too far. "Ooops. Sorry hyung~ :P"

~

"So how is it?" I asked. Jongup took a bit of the steak and his expression changed. I gulped. He's not telling me if it's good or bad.

I looked around. Daehyun was happily eating Youngjae's sushi, and Sehun hyung is stuffing himself with Luhan hyung's patbingsoo. I turned back to Jongup.

"It's delicious!" Jongup hyung shouted, chewing onto the meat.

I smiled and hugged him. "Yay! I'm so happy I didn't fail! <3 Thank you, hyung!"

The bell rang, next class is....tennis.

I'll melt when I run.......-.-"