A Sunny Side PLANT MONSTERS!!!!!!

B.A.P Monsters

Daehyun's POV:

I woke up when the sun beamed on my face. Ow, it stings my eyes. I felt something tingle around my neck. It Youngjae's fluffly hair. He was still asleep, his hands curled at the hem of my shirt, his stomach rising and deflating lightly. He's so cute.

Not wanting to wake him up, I slowly detached myself from him and headed for a shower. I hope the shower wasn't so loud to wake Youngjae up.

"Daehyun?" Youngjae called me after I came out the shower, my hair wet. He sat with his legs folded back at his sides. His hands were rubbing his eyes like a baby. "Daehyun?"

"Yeah? I was in the shower." I said and used the blowdryer. "Have a nice dream?"

He nodded, his eyes still droopy. I chuckled and sat next to him. Youngjae yawned and fell his head onto my shoulder. "You promised to buy me ice cream~"

"This early?"

He pouted while nodding cutely. Aish, such an adorable face, who can ever dislike him? "Later." I said. "It's too early. Or else you'll get a stomache."

"Fine." Youngjae said and got up. "I'm going to take a shower. You do what...incubus do." He joked, giving me his rare eye smile before entering the bathroom.

Jongup's POV:

"Jongup hyung." Zelo called once. "Jongup hyung." Zelo called twice. "Jongup hyu~ng." He called three times. "Hyung~"

I growled. "What?!" Getting up from my sheets. Zelo stuck a tongue at me and told me to get up. I refused. I'm so tired. Usually, I'd wake up around 2.

Zelo called me again. "I'm not getting up." I repeated. Just then, there was a chill. Is it me or it's getting colder, like, freezing. It's so cold.

I turned to my side and Zelo was glaring at me, his hands formed into his ice claws and his eyes killing me. "I'm up!" I shot from my bed and ran to the bathroom.

That was close. Any second, Zelo would've turn me into a chunk of ice.

"Finally, you're done." Zelo said after I got out the shower. "Let's go out!"

"Sure. Where do you want to go?" Truthfully, we already went everywhere.

Zelo thought for a moment. He wants to go somewhere that isn't too hot. "Well, let's go to the meadow!" He said, pointing out the window. "I saw a glimpse of it yesterday and it was covered with so many pretty flowers! Hyung, let's go there and play!"

After getting packed for our last day and stuff, we left our things in the bus and headed towards the meadow. Luckily, there weren't many humans around so I have a high chance to get to the meadows fast by transforming into my wolf form.

"Hold on tight." I said to Zelo. He nodded and held onto my heck fur tightly. I skimmed through the woods and we entered the meadow. It didn't take us that long, about 12.55 seconds.

"Wow!" The Frost said. "This is so pretty! I've never seen a meadow as beautiful as this!"

I gotta admit. It was worth looking. It's like a rainbow~only that there's flowers and lost of bees. I smiled as I dashed through the field. "Wait up, hyung!" Zelo shouted, running after me.

Seeing how far Zelo is, I decided to wait for him and went to get a drink near the stream. The second I took one sip, something happened. "Zelo!" There was something wrong.

Zelo was caught in vines. Not just any vines. They were moving. They were choking Zelo. They were not plants. They're monsters. "Get away from him!" I sliced the thick vines with my claws and caught Zelo. "Are you alright?"

"Hyung, it hurts." He said and I noticed his neck was bleeding. The vines must have been sharp and cut his neck. I carried him as I started to run. But the plant monsters were everywhere, we were trapped.

"Don't worry, Zelo." I said, growling through my silver fangs. "I'll get us out of here." But how? We're surrounded by carnivous plants. Its teeth were shining and waiting to kill us.

"Watch out!" A voice appeared out of nowhere. It was a boy. He split roughly 30 of those monsters at once. And then another boy appeared, this time with two bright white wings while the other had dark black ones.

"Get him to somewhere safe!" The frist boy shouted. "I'll handle it from here."

"But---"

"It's alright." The second boy said. "He'll be able to handle them. Right now, let's get your friend to safety first." I agreed and we ran off leaving the other boy.

We managed to escape from the monsters but I hope that boys is alright. Surely he can't handle it all by himself. I need to help him, but right now, Zelo needs help more.

"Can you help him?" I asked the boy. He nodded and took off his headphones before telling me to hold onto them. He took a deep breath and I can hear something faint, something like a song. But I disappeared quickly.

Zelo stirred. His neck recovered miracously. "How you'd do that?" I asked the boy. He smiled.

"I'm a siren." He answered. "My name's Youngjae and I'm a siren. I have the ability to heal people with my voice."

"So that faint song just now...was that you?"

Youngjae nodded. "Your friend will be just fine. I'll going to go head out my friend, Daehyun. Stay safe and protect him."

I nodded and Youngjae spread his wings before taking flight. You'll be just fine, Zelo. I'll protect you.

Daehyun's POV:

Damn, they just don't get enough. Everytime I kill one of them, another one pops up. My clothes are half ripped and I'm panting like crazy right now.

I hope Youngjae took care of that kid. He was badly injured, blood spilling out his neck like a fountain. "You alright, Daehyun?" Youngjae suddenly appeared by my side, holding my arm with a worried look.

I smiled. Seeing Youngjae always gives me energy but seeing him worry about me so much is even better! "I'm fine." I said. "But we gotta get out of here. Where's the other two."

"We can't just leave these monsters here. What if they attack the city?"

Then everything will be destroyed. "Alright. We'll fight. But don't get hurt or anything alright?" Youngjae giggled and nodded. I pecked his cheek before we flew off in opposite directions.

Stupid plants. "Die already!" I shouted, using my claws and such abilites. But they're just too many. How can there be so much?! Is there a factory or something?! Cos' I'm going to sue someone soon!

"Daehyun!" Youngjae shouted. I turned around. NO! Youngjae caught in their vines. Their leaves slithering around his body, THAT'S CALL !!!!

"Youngjae!!!" I flew to him and instantly destroyed those creeps. Youngjae was crying. It must have been an awful experience.

"I'm here, Youngjae." I said, hugging him. "Everything will be fine."

Suddenly, there was a chill. When I turned around, those monsters were frozen. "Thanks for helping me!" That pink haired boy came riding on that werewolf boy, but his hands were like claws, only ice.

"Now to take care of these creeps." He closed his eyes and three ice pillars shot up, eventually turning into copies. "Get them!" The boy ordered and the clones began slicing the monsters apart.

Youngjae giggled next to me. I asked him what's so funny and he said that it's because I look cute despite all these rips. That instantly won me over and made my face red.

"Come on, Daehyun~" Youngjae cutely said and tugged on my arm. "Let's fight too~" He spread his wings and charged towards the enemy. Oh well. Can't say no to my little Youngjae, right?

DIE, MONSTERS!!!!!!!!!

Youngjae's POV:

We were laughing despite our tiredness. It took a while before bashing all those monsters into pieces but it was fun. Zelo and I made up a game were we pretended to be caught by those monsters, making Daehyun and Jongup do all the work. Hahaha.

"Should we report this to the Headmaster?" Jongup asked. "It think this was kinda too serious to be ignored. Like, where did the monsters come from anyway?"

"Maybe they own this territory." Daehyun said, pulling me close to him. "Maybe this meadow is enchanted. Which means we should sorta leave."

I nodded next to him and got up. "Hey, should I fly or walk?" I asked Daehyun, who suddenly picked me up with a smile. A smile that makes me blush instantly.

"I'll carry you." He said, spreading his black wings and taking flight.

"Do you want me to carry you too, Zelo?" Jongup asked innocently.

Zelo giggled. "No thanks, hyung." His feet turned to ice then turned to skiis. "I can handle it~"

"Alright. Let's go back." Daehyun said as he was still carrying me. "I bet the bus is going to leave soon without us, and no telling anyone what had happened, arraso?"

The three of us agreed and headed back. I smiled as I wrapped my hands around Daehyun's neck and snuggled onto his chest. For some reason, I feel like a princess. A princess getting carried by his prince.