Chapter 11

B.A.P Monsters

The school wreaked into havoc as confusion stirred in their minds. Daehyun looked everywhere for Youngjae put no sign of the siren.

“Headmaster, why are they attacking so early?”

“Because it’s time, Bang Yong Guk. We---“

But he was cut off when Daehyun busted into the room, his brown bangs covering his eyes. “Headmaster, Youngjae is gone.” He said in between breaths.

“I know, Jung Daehyun.” The headmaster said. “Sit down. We need to discuss a situation.”

A long time ago, a group of monsters formed an association called Fairy Tale.

Fairy Tale hated humans. They plan to destroy every human life and build their own world with only monsters.

But to do that, they needed one important ingredient: The powers of a siren.

Sirens are known for their extreme powers. They are capable to terminate anything at will and in an instance.

That’s why they needed Yoo Youngjae, the last of the siren species.

Daehyun gulped as he stared at the feather on his palm.  He had to get Youngjae back. He doesn’t care if the world would be destroyed, as long as he’s with Youngjae.

“So, what should we do?” Himchan finally spoken.

“Obviously, the only solution is to get back Youngjae and destroy Fairy Tale’s power plant.

“Yes, but how? They could be anywhere.”

“Passing worlds.” The headmaster said. “Fairy Tale will be teleporting to many unknown realms. In order to activate Fairy Tale’s plan, they must retrieve 7 precious jewels, belonging to each of the worlds respectively. And they already have Youngjae, who’s able to activate the jewels, which means we don’t have much time. But remember, not all jewels are exactly jewels. They can be any possession most precious to someone.”

“So what you’re saying is…”

“Yes. Bang Yongguk, Kim Himchan. You two are on a mission.”

“I’m going too!” Daehyun shouted. “I’m going to and you’re not going to stop me. I don’t care if you are the headmaster, you’re not stopping me, I’m going to get Youngjae back.”

The Headmaster blinked. He realized the courage and determination in Daehyun. “Alright but take note that you are not my responsibility. Also.” He clapped his hands. “These two will also be joining you.”

The door opened and two figures stepped out. “Bwoh?! Zelo, Jongup?!”

“Eh, hi hyung! Headmaster wants us to join you guys! Heehee!”

“Why are you so excited? This is serious.”

“Aw come on, I’m always excited!”

Daehyun blinked. “Headmaster, why are these two…”

“They have proved themselves through their test. Now, back to your mission.” The headmaster walked to his cabinet and took out a small jar. “This will help you travel through the worlds.”

The jar opened and a small rabbit hopped out.

“It’s just a rabbit.”

“Annyeong!”

“I-it talks?!”

“Shut up, Yongguk!” Himchan shouted, slapping the older boy’s chest. “What’s your name?”

The white rabbit scrunched its nose. “I’m Kai! I’ll be helping you guys through the journey! Let’s be a happy family!”

“No.”

“Aw, Yongguk is making Kai sad….” Kai said in third point of view. (he always will talk in 3rd POV)

“Shut up.”

“Yongguk is mean.”

“SHUT UP YOU LITTLE WHITE BUN!!!”

“Enough!” Daehyun shouted. “Kai, just teleport us to the world. We don’t have much time.”

“Ok then! I like Daehyun better! Bleh!”

“Good luck on your journey.” The Headmaster said before the others disappeared. “Because you’ll need it…”

~

“Ow, ow, ow. That hurt a lot.” Himchan whined as he rubbed his sore .

“Aish, Himchan, get off me.”

The boy looked down. He chuckled when he noticed he had landed on his boyfriend. “Awww~I’m sorry~” Himchan said as he kissed Yongguk’s lips. “Better?”

The monstrel chuckled and kissed Himchan back before getting interrupted by Daehyun.

“Guys, stop with the scene. We need to find Youngjae.”

“Yeah but where, we don’t even know---“

Just then, groups of what looked like palace guards surround them, pointing them with spears.

“Who in the world are you people?!” The head guard shouted as he glared at the five monsters.

When Jongup was about so answer, a colorful figure suddenly appeared behind the guards. It was a bright chariot, inside, was a person.

The person was wearing a colorful and bright hanbok and had a crown. They stared at the five with a strange expression.

“Princess, stay back.” The guard said but the princess refused.

“Don’t you dare call me princess.”

The princess hopped off the chariot and walked towards Zelo, ignoring the guards.

“Wow you’re really pretty! I think Kai likes you!” Kai said, jumping into the princess’s arms.

“Thank you but…who…are you guys?”

Yongguk, Daehyun and Jongup were shocked at the princess’s beauty up close. The doe, large eyes, small face and soothing voice.

“We’re…we’re…” But Yongguk couldn’t finish due to the princess.

“We’re from a different world.” Himchan finished, jealousy written all over his face. “We don’t mean any harm, princess. Please trust us…”

The princess smiled. “Though we’ve just met, I feel like we had a warm relationship. I will trust you. Guards, guide them to my palace.”

The road to the princess’s palace wasn’t long. They were able to keep up a conversation until they stopped in the middle of the village.

“Princess, you can’t be serious. That boy is only a peasant.”

“Be quiet, Sooman. That boy is everything that you can’t be.” The princess snapped before jumped off the chariot and running into a small house.

The princess opened the door and smashed into the boy inside. “Sehunnie!!!” The princess shouted, falling on top of that Sehun boy. “You’re back. I missed you.”

Sehun smiled. “I missed you too, Your Highness.”

“Yah, drop the formal act. Remember what I said. You have to call me Luhan.”

“Yes…Lu-Luhan…”

Luhan smiled and snuggled onto Sehun’s chest. “Princess, we must get back to the palace.” The guard said.

Luhan rolled his eyes and got off of Sehun. He smiled with one last hug. “Promise you’ll visit soon?” He asked with pleading eyes.

“I promise.”

In the palace, the five monsters walked down the royal hall and towards to maybe the king.

“Yah, Luhan. Why are you so late? Were you with that brat again?” The king teasingly said to Luhan.

“He’s not a brat! His name’s Sehun!”

“Don’t care and still a brat. Oh, who’s this?”

“Argh. Oh um, I found them in the woods. They say they came from a different world. By the way, that snobby king over there is my older brother.”

Himchan nodded with the others and was quite taken back by the king’s handsome…very handsome appearance.

“I can introduce myself you know.” He cleared his throat. “I am Princess Luhan’s older brother and the king of this kingdom. King Wu Yi Fan.”

The five bowed at the king before informing by Luhan to get back up.

“What you guys doing here anyway?” Luhan asked as he poured tea for them in his room.

“Um, we came…to search for someone.” Daehyun answered.

“Who?”

“His name is Yoo Youngjae. He has the brightest eyes, the cutest smile, and the sweetest voice.”

“I’m sorry. I haven’t seen anyone like that in the village. Except for Sehun.”

“Is that the boy in the village?” Himchan asked as he put down his cup.

“Yes. He’s an archeologist that works at the mines outside the kingdom. That’s where he got me this as a present.” Luhan said as he fumbled with a shining blue crystal around his neck. “We’ve been best friends ever since young.”

Just then, there was a loud shout again. “Yah, you brat here for the princess again?” Wu Fan’s voice said.

The two started their familiar glares at each other until Sehun noticed Luhan running towards him and colliding into him into a hug. “You kept your promise, Hunnie!”

“Yah, Yah, Luhan. You can’t just push the king.” Wu Fan said, ruffling through Luhan’s hair. “

“He’s not a brat!” Luhan retaliated. “He’s Sehun! Yixing, Wu Fan is being mean to me!!!”

“Your majesty. Please stop teasing the princess. You know he doesn’t like it.” A soft voice said.

Yixing appeared from the pillars and gave the king his famous dimple smile. “Princess, you can’t just leave your guests.”

“Oh yeah! I forgot! Come on, let’s go Sehun!!!~”

“Yah, yah! Luhan!” Wu Fan shouted, only to be ignored by the other. “Aish, that kid is always with that brat.”

Yixing giggled. “Come on your highness. Stop teasing the princess.”

The king smiled. “You can drop the formal talking too, Yixing.”

Yixing laughed again. “Wu Fan ah…”

~

“Do you think one of the jewels is in this world?” Zelo asked with cookies in his mouth. “I mean, it’s pretty peaceful here. It’d be horrible if Fairy Tale comes…”

Just then, there was an explosion out in the village. The royal family rushed to the problem. Villagers were running the entire place, afraid, confused, and shocked.

“What happened?!” Luhan asked as he carefully helped an elderly woman to her feet.

“Your-Your majesty….”

“Tell me again, where’s the jewel?!” A man shouted, grabbing a poor old man by his neck. “Tell me and I might not have to slice your head off!”

The man shook his head in fear and pleaded to the criminal. “Let go of him!” Luhan suddenly shouted, slamming a wooden plate at the bad guy.

“Are you alright?” Luhan asked the poor man, who just nodded and scurried off. “Who are you?! What are you doing here?!”

The other smirked. “Wow, what a gorgeous princess we have here. Mind spending the night with me?”

Just before Luhan could answer, the man had suddenly flashed in front of Luhan and lifted up his chin. “Beautiful eyes, white skin, and that voice… oh, I’m going to make that voice scream my name all night.”

The princess gulped. He couldn’t escape the man’s grip until Himchan had swung a kick at him. “What are you doing here, Fairy Tale?”

The man chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. “Ah, you must be those monster friends that Leader talked about. You’re pretty strong for a vampire. Mind spending the night with me too?”

“You creep, back off. He’s taken.” Yongguk said, pulling Himchan back.

The vampire chuckled. “Yah, that wasn’t really necessary.”

“Princess!!!” Luhan turned around to see Sehun running towards him. He ran to Sehun’s chest and sobbed. “Shuuu, I’m here.”

“Well we got off at a wrong start.” The man said. “So let me introduce myself. I am Fairy Tale’s 4th subdivision’s deputy, Lee Junho.”

“Lee Junho? As in…2pm’s Junho? Omg I’m a big fan of him!”

“NO! NOT LIKE 2PM’S LEE JUNHO!”

“Oh…then go die.”

Junho chuckled. “Feisty little vampire. I like.” He said and eyed Himchan up and down. “If you guys are looking for Youngjae…”

Daehyun froze.

“It’s too late. He’s already under our control. What we need are those jewels so don’t get in our way.”

“Give him back. He’s done nothing to deserve this.” Daehyun retaliated, unleashing his black wings. “Give him back to me or I will show no mercy towards you.”

“The leader entrusted me to get that jewel and I will. You guys won’t be able to stop me.” Junho snapped his fingers. “Or my army of Fairy Tale, we will get that jewel.”

“You’ll have to get past us.”

Junho smirked at Jongup’s comment. He watched as the boy turned into a werewolf, Zelo’s and Yongguk’s arms forming into weapons, and Himchan’s fangs.

“Pretty cool. But if you haven’t noticed, I’m a monster too~” The others’ eyes widened as they watched Junho transform. “Like I said, I’m leaving with that jewel.”

Daehyun growled. “Youngjae, just wait. I’ll save you. I promise.”

“I know you will….”