Welcome to TS High School for Monsters

B.A.P Monsters

Jongup's POV:

I can feel my fur, well, hair sick up from nervousness. I've never been to a monster high school. All my childhood, I attended this boring, stupid elementary school. No fun but I can't wait to go to TS High! Hope I meet some great monster friends.

Whoa! It's so big! The school is huge! I bet it's around 9 stories high! Then again, I a math. "Hi." I heard someone say behind me. "Are you new?" I turned around and noticed a boy. He had pinkish hair and a very cute and wide smile. "I'm Junhong but people call me Zelo."

"Hi Zelo!" I said, shaking his hand. "My name's Jongup. It's nice meeting you."

"You too." He said as he was still smiling. "How old are you? I think you're my hyung. I'm born '96. How about you?"

I answered I was born '95. Wow. He's very young. I wonder what kind of creature he is. "Do...you want to walk to the auditorium together?" I asked, trying not to be awkward since we're both nervous on our first day.

He nodded and we walked into the school. It's pretty normal for a school full of monsters. There aren't any killing, no fighting, no blood. Nothing but a lot of friendly people creatures.

"Should we sit here, hyung?" Zelo said and patted the seat next to him. I gladly sat down.

It took a while for the others to settle down until the headmaster walked up to the stage. He was talking about the major of this school was to create a peace with humans. Seriously, what's so good about humans? They keep dogs as pets. Pets!

And those dogs should be ashamed of themselves. Being fed and taking of and all that other stuff while I have to get my hands dirty and find food for myself. No one was ever like that to me when I was young.

"Hyung?" Zelo called me. "Is everything alright?"

"Huh? Oh, uh, I'm fine. I doze off a bit, that's all." I simply answered, looking back to headmaster. He was pretty weird. Our headmaster is dressed in a white cloth, covering his face with a hood but I can still see his eyes, glowing.

"Now let's have a word from our Student President." The headmaster said and raised his arm into the air until a man with purple hair, I think he's older than Zelo and I, walked up to the stage to the microphone.

"Good morning everyone." He said and smiled. Oh! He has a gummy smile. "I'm the Student President, Bang Yong Guk. And I'm a Monstrel."

Monster Info! <- (This will pop up whenever a new monster is introduced. Zelo didn't get introduced yet because Jongup has not found out what monster he is.)

553476_463290507030227_206540406038573_1 

Name : Bang Yong Guk

Monster Species : Monstrel

Ablities : Able to transform body parts into weapons or perform different skills with their body

Monster Form (True Form) : Various Appearances. Most of the time, they look human with one or more modified body parts. 

Weakness : Can only Transform into either blades, spears, axes or swords. Can only be able to launch physical attacks

 

It took a while until we went to our first class; Zelo and I separated though. I have Math first, oh great. Well. This is my class. I guess I have to open the door.

Act natural, Moon Jongup, Act---what the heck?! I'm a werewolf, how is that freaking natural? "Are you Moon Jongup?" The appear to be teacher asked me. I nodded in response. "And your species is.....?"

"Werewolf." I answered lowly. I can hear some of the students whisper, probably about me. The teacher nodded and scratched something off her check board.

"Alright. Please sit next to the girl with the seashell."

I nodded and sat next to her. She smiled at me and I smiled back. "Hi." I said first. She nodded and pointing to the board, indicating that we can talk after class.

***

After class ended, like I said, I talked to the girl. Her name's Krystal and she's apparently a mermaid (judging by the seashell, no duh -.-') It's a good thing she's not a cat. I hate to eat fish too. Steak is more my type, oh my lovely steak~

Monster Info!

 krystal-krystal-jung-21783426-310-448.jp 

Name : Krystal Jung

Monster Species : Mermaid

Ablities : Water is the mermaid's domain, and when they are submerged in any body of water, they grow stronger. They have the unique ability to drain the life force out of a target to sustain their own nourishment, and with their enticing aura and good looks, luring in bait proves to be a very easy task. 

Monster Form (True Form) :  they are portrayed as beautiful women with the bottom half of a fish. They have fin-like extensions over their ears and thick scales on their human appendages. They retain their human faces until they completely unseal themselves, after which their mouth grows jagged and cracked in appearance, their eyes become pupiless, and they sprout strange markings from the corners of their mouths that stretch to their cheeks.

Weakness : Because Mermaids are strongest in water, if out, they become unimpressive and making easy targets.

 

The cafeteria was loud, like, very loud. Luckily, I found a seat next to Zelo. "How's class?" He asked me, I took a bite on a chicken leg and shook my head.

"Boring."

He chuckled. "Also, I've noticed you've met Krystal. We talked a bit in science class but all she talked about is you."

"Really?" LOL

Zelo nodded and drank his carton of milk. "Mhm. She says you're so cute and fluffly like a dog."

-.- Oh great. She's comparing me to a dog. "But you better be careful." Zelo continued. "She's a mermaid. Which means she's able to lure prey with her beauty. And if you're lured, boom, you're dead."

I gulped. So I guess there are actually some vicious monsters here. "Alright..." I said and drank some of the soup. "Ow!" It's freaking hot!

"Omo! Are you alright, hyung?!"

"I'm fine." I answered, coughing a little. "The soup was too hot."

Zelo giggled. "I'll help you with that." He gently picked up the soup to his lips and blew on it. I noticed some white air come out and I felt a shiver.

Suddenly, the soup froze. "Uh...sorry, hyung. I think I went a bit too far. Haha......" He said, putting down the soup. "You can have my water bottle if you want."

"No thanks." I answered. "By the way, how'd you do that anyway?"

Zelo smiled like a little boy. Very cute. "Because." He began. "I'm a Frost. Hahaha."

Monster Info!

Qn2wj.jpg 

Name : Choi JunHong, Zelo

Monster Species : Frost

Abilites : Able to control any forms of water. Very sharp icicles can also be fired from his sleeves; and Zelo has been known to employ ice-styled kunai knives that he can throw expertly from a distance, often hitting the foreheads of the intended targets without fail.

His ice claws are just as strong and can easily cut and destroy objects, such as a park bench, with relative ease.

He also shows the ability to create Ice Dolls in his image, or other people's images.

Weakness : His weaknesses are fire and any form of heat. The weak point in his ice clones, is that they are very fragile and usually shatter after a while. 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

How was the first chapter?

Oh I hope I didn't make it too boring.

Please comment so that I can see know what your point of view is.

Please subscribe too! :)))