Chapter 9

B.A.P Monsters

Youngjae's POV:

Great. Now my day is ruined.

First thing I walk into the school, I hear girls and guys yelling their butts off for something I don't even know. "What's with all the yelling?" I asked as I sat down across Zelo.

He looked pretty annoyed too, judging from his rolling eyes and ears covering. "It's this school transfer thing. I heard they're the most popular people in their schools. Snobs." He rolled his eyes again and stabbed his lunch.

"Do you know who they are?"

"Well, only the two from the north school. I think Qri and what's his name? Ki...Ki something."

"Kibum." Daehyun ended sitting next to me as Jongup sat next to Zelo. "His name is Kibum but he goes by the name Key."

"Key?"

"Yeah. I heard that he has this...this strange gaze that makes girls fall for him. Oh and that Qri girl has these like doll eyes. I heard she's really pretty." Jongup said making Zelo slap him. "Ow. But not as pretty as my Zelo."

"How many transfers are there all together?" I asked.

Daehyun held up six fingers. "Three girls, three boys. North is Qri and Key. I don't know about the rest but this is all about the school competition thing Ms. Hwang told us about yesterday."

That's right. The school will be holding a battle competition to test our strength and skills. You know the movie Hunger Games? Well duh you know it. The competition is sorta the same. Two candidates will be in an arena with a specific enviornment and will fight until time is up.

The candidate with the most injury fails the test.

"Come on, let's go." Daehyun said, holding my hand. I asked him where. "To the auditiorium of course. It's time to meet the transfers."

As the four of us walked through the hallway, everyone else were all squealling and all excited as he ran into the auditiorium.

We sat near the middle of the room and I looked at the six transfer students. They looked strong and confident. I don't think I'd stand a chance against them if I were to compete with them.

Finally, the HeadMaster walked up to the stage, making everyone quiet. "Good afternoon everyone. As you all know, the competition will be held in two weeks. I hope you'll use the two weeks wisely by training. Now," He turned to the transfers. "One by one, please come up to the mircophone and introduce yourself."

The first boy nodded and walked up to the stand. "My name is Kim KiBum. But please call me Key. I am from the North High Academy and I'm a Doppelganger. Though I look weak, don't underestimate me."

SHINee_Key.jpg

Name : Key

Species : Doppelganger

Abilities : It can copy the physical form of anyone it comes into contact with. While in the copied form, it can use any and all physical powers the original form possesses. Doppelgängers can combine copied forms to gain access to all the forms' powers.

Monster Form : Anything.

Weakness : Copying ability only lasts a short time. Longest is 5 hours.

 

The next girl walked up to the crowd. She had long green hair and huge doll eyes. "Annyeong. My name is Qri. I'm from North Academy and I'm a Yuki-Onna. I hope to have fun throwing the competition."

t-ara+day+by+day+concept+pictures+(1).jp

Name : Qri

Species : Yuki-Onna

Abilities : Similiar to a Frost, Yuki-Onna are known to control the power of ice. They are able to shoot sharp ice shards and change their hands into steel like frozen claws. Because ice is a form of water, Yuki-Onna are able to manipulate any type of liquid. The can also create mindlike ice dolls and are capacle to turn objects into ice with just one breath.

Monster Form : Similiar to a human but possesses ice claws.

Weakness : Their ice dolls are very weak and fragile. They break easily. Yuki-Onna's are afraid of any form of heat.

 

After she was done, the next tranfser, a boy with a round face and smling eyes, walked up. "Hi!!! My name is Sandeul! I'm from West Academy and I'm a Shapeshifter! Let's be friends!"

B1A4_Sandeul_15062011151827.jpg

Name : Sandeul

Species : Shapeshifter

Abilities : Is able to change their shape into anything. Their hands are use for trnasforming into weapons such as swords or knives.

Monster Form : Anything.

Weakness : Can only launch physical attacks, making an easy target.

 

The next girl was one scary girl. I thought she was a walking mannequin. "My name is Nana. I'm from West Academy and I'm a Sylph. It's nice to meet you all."

afterschool_nana.jpg 

Name : Nana

Species : Sylph

Abilities : They are able to control the element, air. Causing winds or dangerous whirlwinds. Sylphs can disappear into thin air and can take flight.

Monster Form : The feet of a Sylph have disappeared into green wind, giving the ability to float or fly. They have vine shaped everlasting win flowing around their arms and thighs.

Weakness : Sylphs are weak against fire and any form of heat because air is only an advantage to fire.

 

Finally, two more left. "Annyeong. My name's C.A.P. I'm a phantom from South Academy . Hope we become great friends."

TEEN_TOP_C_A_P_26072011110412.jpg 

Name : C.A.P

Species : Phantom

Abilities : Main power is darkness. They are able to turn into shadows and ambush their victims or completely turn everything into darkness. Though being a dark monster, their advantage is light. Because you need light to make a shadow.

Weakness : Phantoms are weak once in an empty field. They are easily spotted and have no where to hide.

 

Finally, the last girl. "Hi everyone! My name is Bora! I'm a Salamander monster from South Academy! I LOVE PURPLE!!!"

6096868_f520.jpg 

Name : Bora

Species : Salamander

Abilities : Salamanders control the element, fire. They are able to shot fireballs from their palms and flame through their mouth. Some are capable to grow fire wings and take flight.

Monster Form : Their legs and feet are lit up into flame and two bright hot wings grow from their back.

Weakness : Because of fire, Salamanders are weak against water and dirt.

 

Daehyun's POV:

I watched as Youngjae kept struggling in his seat at every introduction. Truth is, Youngjae doesn't think he is very strong but he wants to, needs to, pass that test.

If you don't pass it, you'll be sent into a camp to train. And I heard those camps are not a walk in the park.

"Want some?" Youngjae asked, passing some of his sushi to me. I, being a food lover, ate some without hesitation, making Youngjae chuckle. "You're so cute when you're eating."

Chewing, I broke into a smile and pinched Youngjae's cheeks. "And you're so cute watching me eating~"

"Oh please, you two are making me puke." I heard Zelo say, chewing on his cherry tomato. "I really don't get you two. Is it love or just friendship?"

Youngjae blushed when that kid asked the question. He looked down to his lap, biting his lip. I rolled my eyes and pecked his forehead. "It's love." I said, making Youngjae blush even more.

"Do you think we're going to pass the test? The transfers are probably too strong."

"I don't know, Youngjae. I don't know."

 

This chapter was a bit rushed. But I'm writing another chapter at this moment so i will update again either tonight or tomorrow, latest is tomorrow night. Please anticipate :)