He Might Not Come Back

B.A.P Monsters

Daehyun's POV:

"Daehyunnie!!!~" I heard a familiar voice yell behind me. "Wait up~" Youngjae ran towards me, his white wings soaring behind him. "Good morning!" He shouted as he crashed into me, making both of us fall.

"Why so happy?" I asked in a grumpy voice. I'm always grumpy in mornings. "Put back your wings, Youngjae. The No.1 school rule is not to expose our true form remember?"

Youngjae pouted. "Why are you so grumpy, Hunnie?" I smiled and ruffled through his hair. Yoo Youngjae is my best friend ever since we were in diapers. We've known each other for a long time, considering we live in the same neighborhood.

"I hate mornings." I answer and helped him up. "Maybe your singing can help?~"

He pouted again and crosses his arms like a little baby. "Hyunnie, you know my singing is dangerous. Not to mention your eyes too."

I chuckled. "Awww come on~sirens are meant to sing."

"And incubi are meant to seduce."

Monster Info!

bapdaehyun.png?w=495 

Name : Jung Daehyun

Monster Species : Incubus

Ablities : When not transformed, an Incubus's main ability is its seduction powers which he uses to control women like marionettes, which is called 'charm', which requires them to make eye contact with their intended target. When transformed, they gain the ability to fly with a pair of bat-like wings. Their strength is increased, which is helped along with approximately foot-long claws from their finger and thumbs, which are easily capable of cutting through stone. In order to escape from extinction, incubi has an ability where if they kiss a certain person, the victim would be under control as their slaves forever. In-crossing, Incubi can also may the victim their 'Destined One' where it is their answer to reproduce. They also have the ability to enter people's dreams with the use of her tail end opening up and touch the forehead of their prey.

Monster Form : An Incubus's appearance isn't very dissimilar from its human form. The only factors that really change are the growth of long nails, bat wings, and a thin, dark grey tail along with their ears becoming pointed. 

Weakness : is able to be hynotized by other incubi or sucubi (succubus is the female equivalent of incubus)

 

Monster Info!

tumblr_m387ewO9jF1rsia87o1_400.jpg 

Name : Yoo Youngjae

Monster Species : Siren (A siren is not nor smiliar to a mermaid but an Angel moreso)

Abilites :The power of these legendary monsters is their voice, which is utilized as a mesmerizing, hynotic song that can easily take control of a Human, as well as swiftly engender their deaths as well. This singing ability can also be converted into an immensely powerful sonic attack which can wreck devastation on its victims and cause formidable kinetic damage, such as pulverizing rock, concrete, and other solid objects, as well as shatter glass or used to protect and cancel out other attacks. They are also capacable to amplify their voices and use their wings as swords to slice their victims or for defense along with using their harps.

Monster Form : The appearance of a Siren varies depending on the individual, but they generally appear as dominantly Human in form, unless in their two monster states. In their monster form, a Siren appears as a Human with large white wings, giving them the appearance of an angel. Once Youngjae takes off his headphones, it's serious.  

Weakness :It takes a great amount of energy when using their voice to protect someone. Usless when attacking another Siren. 

 

"Hey HyunnieKins!~"

I turned around to see who called me that weird name and saw a girl with short brownish hair rushing towards me. "Um...do I know you?" I asked as he clashed herself onto me.

Youngjae's POV:

HOW DARE SHE CALL MY DAEHYUN 'HYUNNIEKINS' AND THEN HUG HIM?!?!?!? , GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAEHYUN!!!!

"Why, we're in the same class, Hyunniekins~I'm Melanie~ remember?" She said in that annoying hih pitch voice. She better stop flirting with my Hyunnie.

"Oh, uh yeah." Daehyun said, taking down her hands off him. Thank god. "See, I'm sorta late for class. Come on Youngjae."

"But Hyunniekins~" Melanie said something else low but I couldn't hear her. "Let's go to class together."

Just then, I saw Daehyun smile. "Sure~" He said in this weird voice. It's weird. His eyes are almost blank. "Come on Melanie~" Then he started to walk away from me with her around his arm.

"D-Daehyun? Do you know her?"

"We're in the same class." Melanie said with a smile. "And we're together, aren't we Hyunniekins?"

"Right babe...." Daehyun said in a even weirder voice and hugged her. I don't know why but I feel sorta jealous. This comes out of nowhere, steals my best friend and then they start calling each other names. Bull.

"We should get going, class is about to start~" Melanie said and again I didn't hear what she said after that. "Let's go~"

"Wait!" I suddenly shouted. "Wait for me, Daehyun!"

"No. I don't want to." He snapped. "You're boring. You can't even sing for me."

"Can't even sing?" Melanie said, giving me a snobby look. "That's horrible~"

What's gotten into Daehyun? Is that his true feelings about me? Am I really boring to him?

Daehyun's POV:

What's wrong with me? Why did I say all those mean things to Youngjae? I didn't mean to, really. I don't know what came over me. Maybe I should apologize.

"Hey Youngjae?" I called as soon as class ended my Youngjae wasn't there. He left already.

I walked out the class and when to the vendo machine to get a drink. Just then, I noticed Youngjae on the second floor and he was talking to Melanie.

"Youngjae!" I shouted and ran to him. "I really need to speak to you."

"Hyunniekins!" Melanie ran to me again, blocking Youngjae from me.

"I'm sorry, Melanie." I said. "But I really need to talk to Youngjae for a second. "

"Love Charm." She said and I started to feel weazy again. It happened before too, at the gates before class.

"But.... But that I think about it. I guess I don't have too." WHAT AM I SAYING?!?!

"Get away from him!" Youngjae shouted, pulling away Melanie from me. "Daehyun, she's dangerous."

"Eh? No, Melanie is such a cute girl. There's no way she's dangerous~isn't that right babe?" Why am I acting like this? It's almost like I'm being controlled.

"Hey." Melanie said to Youngjae. "Why don't you sing a song? Or would don't want to because you hate singing to Daehyun."

"That's not true! I'm his best friend!"

"No you're not. If you were then you would always sing me a song, siren." Youngjae, I didn't mean that! Don't take it the wrong way!

Just then, Youngjae began to cry. Please don't cry, Youngjae. I didn't mean it. He ran away after his cheeks were soaked of tears. I'm sorry, Youngjae!

Youngjae's POV:

He's horrible. He's just so horrible. How could someone like him, I've known for a long time, say something like that?!? "Hey...are you alright?"

I looked up and tried to stop sobbing. "Oh. Hey Himchan hyung."

It was Kim Himchan. He's Student Bodyguard Bang Yong Guk's assistant. "I'm fine hyung." I lied.

"No you're not. Tell me what's wrong? I am the Vice Student Bodyguard after all."

"Well." I thought for a moment, trying to put my words carefully. "What do you know about Melanie Aurora Lee?" I asked him.

Himchan's face grew serious. "Melanie? She's a succubus."

"What?!" I stood up. "Are you serious?"

"I am."

"Oh no."

"What's wrong?"

"Sorry hyung, I'll be leaving first." With that, I ran off. Of course Melanie's a succubus! She must've used her charm ability on Daehyun! I'm so stupid. Daehyun would never be like that to me. It's that ! I wonder if I still have time. I hope Melanie had not kiss Daehyun yet.

"Daehyun!" I shouted, bursting through the nurse's door, only to find that Melanie was about to kiss Daehyun. "Get away from him you !" I yelled and pushed her so hard, she crashed out the window. "Daehyun, are you alright? Did she kiss you?"

"What happened?" Daehyun asked, groaning and holding his head. "Youngjae?"

"That girl. Did she kiss you, Daehyun?"

"No, why?"

"Thank God." I said with a sigh. "Melanie's a succubus. If she kissed you, then you'll be her slave forever." I explained and we saw Melanie soaring towards us, her transformation.

Monster Info!

tumblr_lx64e9CqJC1qe6vgy.jpg 

Name : Melanie Aurora Lee

Monster Species : Succubus

Ability : Similiar to a Incubus, she seduces men in order to find her destined one so that their race can continue and not become extinct. At a great experiece, sucubi can shoot lasers from their chest.

Monster Form : Two black wings and a tail grow out behind her, her ears become pointed and her nails become sharp and strong.

Weakpoint : So far, she can only launch physical attacks, making herself an easy target

 

"That's right!" Melanie said and used her tail to grab Daehyun and carry him out. I shouted and grabbed onto Daehyun, making Melanie carry the both of us. "Argh, you're too heavy." She said and accidentally dropped us.

"Daehyun, are you ok?"

"I'm fine." He said.

I smiled. "That's good. If you got hurt, I would never forgive myself."

"Youngjae......"

"Youngjae, you make me sick!" Melanie shouted, rushing towards me. "Come on, use your siren powers on me! I thought you were brave, but since you're not, you're both going to die!"

"No!" I shouted and hugged Daehyun to my chest. "Don't hurt Daehyun, take me instead!"

"What the hell?! He's just a boy, they're meant to be slaves!"

"No!" I shouted. "Daehyun's my best friend! I love him! You can't take him from me!" I shouted back, my tears forming in my eyes. "He's the best friend I've ever had and I'll gladly die for him!!!!"

"Well then you'll die together!"

"Shut up!" Daehyun shouted, transforming into his Incubus form. He spread his dark black wings and kicked Melanie hard. "You're a succubus. I'm a incubus. Let's make this battle interesting."

"No!" I unleashed my bright white wings and pushed Daehyun away while I faced Melanie. "You ! Don't you dare lay a finger on Daehyun!"

"You're both going to die anyway!" She shouted, rushing towards us and sliced the trees as if they were butter. "What's with his friendship crap?! I'm on an important mission so don't get in my way!"

"A...mission?"

"We succubi are in the brink of extinction, in order to continue our race, we must find our destined one! You, Yoo Youngjae, got in the way!" Melanie soared through the sky and tried to slice Youngjae but missed, twice.

"So this is why you bear your fangs at me?" Youngjae as he dodged the second move. "You're such an idiot."

"Why you little!" Melanie swiped her claws at Youngjae's white wings, but he was too fast and she missed again. "So fast!"

"You're slow!" Youngjae said. "Daehyun, hold onto my headphones."

Daehyun gulped as he knew Youngjae's serious whenever the siren detaches his headphones.

He took a deep breath and sang a song that created a huge shock wave towards Melanie, pushing her back and breaking at least ten trees before falling down.

"I'm sorry...." Melanie said quietly after her defeat. "I won't ever do this again, I promise."

"You got lucky." Youngjae said, putting back his headphones. "I can break those wings and tail off you so that you'll never fly again." He said in a serious voice.

"Please don't! Not that! Please, forgive me!"

"For the time being, I will. Oh and...stay away from my Daehyun."

The Next Day

Daehyun's POV:

"Hyunnie!" Youngjae shouted and once again we fell when he crashed into me. "Good morning Hyunnie!" He said with that big smile of his.

I chuckled a bit and ruffled through his hair. "Morning, Youngjae."

We walked together to school and Youngjae stopped when Melanie was in front of us. "H-Hi...." She said, giving Youngjae a scared wave.

Youngjae smiled and waved back. "Hi, Melanie."

"Tch, why are you so nice to her now?" I asked after he started walking again. Youngjae shrugged and flipped his hair.

"I don't know. I don't blame her for liking you."

I stopped. "What do you mean?"

"Oh nothing." He said and continued walking.

"By the way," I said, catching up to him. "Yesterday, when you protected me and said all those things...do you really love me?"

"Pabo." Youngjae said and slapped my arm a bit. "If I don't love you, then why would I save you? I could've lost my best friend."

"Ah. So you love me as a best friend?"

"What are you implying?"

I smirked and pecked his cheek. "Then I only kissed you because you're my best friend." I said before running off to class.

"Hey!" Youngjae shouted. "Jung Daehyun, get back here! How dare you kiss me!"

"I have no regrets when I die! Hahaha!"

Meanwhile :

"Are you sure about this?" Himchan asked as he wrapped his hands around Yongguk. "You know this will be very dangerous right?"

Yongguk nodded and patted Himchan's soft black hair. "I know. But it'll be even worse if I don't. Make sure the students won't be any trouble in the human world ok?"

"Of course. But don't make me any promises. You might not come back." Himchan's eyes were becoming teary. "Be careful. Come back safetly, Yongguk. Please...."

"I will." Yongguk said and kissed Himchan's forehead as he wiped away the younger boy's tears. "If I won't make it back...you know what to do."

"I love you Bang Yong Guk. You better be in one piece when you come back."

"I will, Himchan. I love you too."

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi! Just wanna ask, have you checked out the new wallpaper in the foreword?

It's the first one i've ever done but I hope you still like it :)))