A twist of event.

When Grumpy meets the Menace [WGM™]

 

Yoona was given a 3 days off from school and work because of her sprained ankle. They let her have a rest for awhile. Manager Kim won’t even let her go to the hospital to watch over for her brother, coz they think Kyungsan will worry more for her.

It’s her third day already out from her school and work. She didn’t even get to see Jonghyun between those days passed. This morning all she can do is rest on her bed, sulking in boredom.

After heaving a few sighs, she went off to see Jonghyun’s class schedule, the list Kyuhyun made for her. As she checked it and sees that Jonghyun has no schedule today her bored face turn into a bright one.Yes! … Wait Yoona.. Why are you being excited all of a sudden? Tsk tsk tsk.. She shakes her head in sequence with what she is thinking.

She instantly made a phone call after.

"H-Hello?" *a sleepy voice answered*

"Sica Unnie, Annyeong~" Yoona greeted

"Omona, Yoona you woke me up from dreamland. You!! Am so gonna kill you!!" Jessica toned out

"Kkk. Mianhae unnie~" 

"Aissh. Ok, what do you want? It better be important!"

"Ahm, *coughs* can you give me a ride to Jonghyun’s house?"

"What?? Aigoo.."

"Pleaseu~ Jebaal~"

"Yah, wae you seem desperate to get there?"

"Coz I haven’t seen him for days and I mi- …I can't miss another day for the dare you know." Yoona said panicking if Jessica noticed what she was about to say.

"Hahaha.. aigoo, my Yoona so obedient with the dare.. arasso, I’ll give you a ride. Wait me up there."Jessica said making Yoona sighed of relief. 

"Nae unnie~" Yoona whispered on the phone.

As she ends the call, she hurriedly snatched the best summer dress she has in her closet. She seems really excited she just doesn’t notice she was. After a few minutes, Jessica’s car is right in front of their apartment already. As Yoona get in the car they right away drive off to Jonghyun's house.

---

Mrs. Lee was busy fixing up and decorating flowers which are freshly picked from her garden. She just simply loves flowers making her reminisced something in the past. A tear left her eye wanting to be back to the same event again. She quickly wiped the tear off as she hears the sound of their door bell indicating there is a visitor. She went to the main entrance leaving her flower decorations behind. She sees a very beautiful young lady welcomed by the maids at the front door.

"Oh Yoona~ come in!" she said while smiling.

"Good Morning umma~" Yoona greeted her as she walks inside. 

"What brought you here? Shouldn't you be resting at home?" 

"I'm bored at home umma, and I want to see him, where is he?" 

"Aigoo, kk.. He’s upstairs, in his room still sleeping." Mrs. Lee giggled.

"Aww.. arasso"

"I'll wake him up for you then we can have breakfast together.."

"A-aniyo umma, I'll go wake him up" Yoona insisted while smiling.

"But can go you upstairs? How's your ankle?" Mrs. Lee asked worriedly.

"Don't worry, I can walk easily now actually, I've somehow recovered umma" Yoona said excitedly and quickly make her way to the stairs. Mrs. Lee thought that she can't stop her thinking how cute and childish she is, just like her younger years. She just watched her making slows steps up to Jonghyun's room. Somehow she wondered why all of sudden when she saw her for the first time, she thought that there's a strong connection between them. Her heart keeps telling that they have something in common that's why she can't be mean to her at all.

---

Yoona lead herself to Jonghyun's room as she went off swiftly from the stairs. She reminded herself to be careful now. She doesn't want to cause another accident due to her clumsiness. As she tried to turn the door knob making sure it isn't locked, it immediately opened up the door to Jonghyun's room. She slightly peeked inside and smiled as she noticed Jonghyun is still sleeping soundly on his bed covered with a blanket all over his body and partly showing his head. She bit her bottom lip as she made her way in and making silent footsteps trying not to wake him up. 

As she reached the side of his bed, she quickly sat beside him and examined his sleeping face this time. She giggled hearing a bit snore coming from him and even noticed how cute he is with his messy hair. She can't take her eyes off from watching him again. Suddenly Jonghyun moved and shoves his blanket a bit away from him, unconsciously showing off his half body wearing boxer shorts only as his clothing, which made Yoona screamed in shock and fall off the floor covering her eyes with her hands. "KYAAAHHH!! OMOMOMOMO, Please I'm still innocent!!" 

Jonghyun finally opened up his eyes and wandered his gaze around his room, wondering where that scream came from interrupting him from his slumber. He saw Yoona covering her eyes with her hands, panicking at the cold floor and then went off seeing his bare white chest being exposed...His eyes widened in shocked after realizing in a while.

"Yah! What are you doing here?!" Jonghyun shouted while he sat up and quickly covered himself with his blanket.

"Why are you wearing boxer shorts only? You ! " Yoona uttered while still covering her eyes.

"M-Mwo? ? I'm having my sleep here in my room and suddenly you made your way here disturbing me and calling me a ? How dare you! "

"Aish, whatever! Go wear something! Ppalli!" Yoona exclaimed trying not peep at him.

"What the hell.. Pshh.." Jonghyun then got up from his bed and grabbed himself a pants and a shirt from his closet. He quickly wore them and watched Yoona who is still covering her eyes.

"I'm done" He said while putting his hands to the side of his waist, a bit annoyed watching her.

"Really?" Yoona make a doubtful face while slightly removing her hands from her eyes.

"Yes.. tch" He scoffed.

Yoona then right away removed her hands seeing Jonghyun all dressed up now, She sat up straightening her back and slowly looked away from him as she apprehend what she witnessed minutes ago.

"Now, Can you tell me.. What the hell are you doing here? How did you get here??" He asked angrily.

"Sica unnie gave me a ride here and I-I...I came here to visit you." She stuttered.

"tch, so you really are persistent for that dare.."Jonghyun just scoffed and walked away.

"Yah! where are you going?"

"to the bathroom.. wae? You want to follow me there too? 

"What? HELL NO!" Yoona exclaimed as she quickly grabbed a pillow and throw it at him. Jonghyun just dodged from the pillow thrown at him and chuckled while making his way to the bathroom.

"Aish."  Yoona pouted while crossing her arms to her chest and followed him with her eyes as he went off to the bathroom. Yoona finally realized she's still sitting on the cold floor so she went up to sit on his bed. She secretly giggled remembering what happened a while ago. Jonghyun on the other hand, went on to cleanse his face and do his usual morning routines at the bathroom or whatever it is. 

After fixing himself up and all good looking as usual, he went out seeing Yoona standing right next the windows. He noticed how she smiled seeing the scenery outside the window. Yoona then turned to face him and gave him her sweetest smile which made Jonghyun feel something burst inside him. He even noticed how perfectly fit her summer dress to her. He felt something unusually weird but he just let it off.

"Let's have breakfast together, umma suggested" She said.

"Umma?"

"ahmm.. Your umma I mean." She rephrased.

"I'm not hungry." He said while sitting down on one of the sofa in his room and this time received a flying pillow that hit his face hard.

"Yah!" He shouted angrily as he removed the pillow from his face, knowing where it came from.

"You're going to eat with us, don't let yourself starve to death. "

"I don-" 

"I'll tell your mom! You don't want to be scolded again, don't you?" Yoona threatened making Jonghyun then quickly stand up from his seat. "Let's go" He said awkwardly making her giggle. Aigoo Lee Jonghyun, If I would have known from before that you're like this. I could have you under my spell long time ago..kkk. Jonghyun who make an irritated face hearing her giggling. As I thought she is a Menace! A Menace I tell you!

Yoona makes slow footsteps again avoiding for her sprained ankle to get hurt. "Let's go!" She said as she finally reached beside Jonghyun.  Jonghyun stopped her and quickly kneeled down facing his back at her.

"Eh?" Yoona makes a confused face while watching his back.  

"Ride on, I don't want to see you limping at the stairs" Jonghyun uttered. 

"A-aniyo, I'm com-" She was about to say but got cut off has Jonghyun pulled her arms to his shoulders, making her ride on his back. 

"Just follow my orders once in a while will ya?" He muttered as he stood up, giving her a piggy-back ride for the second time. She doesn't know what to say, all she can hear right now is her heart beat. They went off downstairs to have breakfast and seems like everything are smoothly sailing. kk..

---

Jonghyun and Yoona were left at the mansion alone along with the maids and butlers because Mrs. Lee has her usual schedule with her friends and Taemin going to school, while Mr. Lee is still busy with his business though Yoona hasn't met him yet. So it's just the two of them and the caretakers of the house. 

The two of them rested at the living room, Jonghyun is reading a book sitting on the couch while Yoona is doing some sketches on her notes. The two seem to be in rhymed coz when one goes take a glance at the other, then suddenly the other one will look too making both of them look away after and return from what they are doing. If they keep this on both of them will feel awkward definitely.

"Aish.. I'm thirsty" Jonghyun mumbled while taking a look at Yoona who is busy doing her sketches now. He frowned a little coz she didn't even bother to react. He stood up from his seat and walked angrily to the kitchen to get himself a drink. After Yoona got satisfied with her sketches, she just realized Jonghyun is nowhere around the living room anymore.

"Ahm.. Where is he?" She scratched the back of head and stood up to find him. She went to look around the mansion, giving herself a tour while still looking for Jonghyun. At the moment, she saw an unlocked door which makes her curious on what's inside. Yoona is hesitant to go in but curiosity keeps dragging her inside.

On the while, Jonghyun went back to the living room carrying two glasses of orange juice only to find a left notebook on the table where Yoona put her sketches. He wandered his gaze around to look for her.

As Yoona went in, she can't believe what her eyes are seeing. The room is full of random instruments like drums, piano and so on, but most are inside are electric and acoustic guitars. She noticed that most guys stuffs too where dumped off inside the room. Then somehow a picture frame which is resting on small table caught her eye. She slowly emerges inside and went to see it closer. 

                      

 

 It was a picture of beautiful girl. She felt familiar with her though she doesn't even know why. She was amazed by her beauty. She wondered who she is and why hid her picture on a place with a lot of instruments and stuffs? 

"YOU.." someone grumbled in anger making Yoona startled and faces who it is. She sees Jonghyun outside of the room, giving her a menacingly stare she'd never seen before. His stare was scary making her heart races up and scared. It's like trying to say something deep. Jonghyun was clenching up his fists all the while watching her.

"I-I.." Yoona was trying to speak up but she seems lost with words.

"HOW DARE YOU TO GET IN HERE!!! GET THE HELL OUT!" Jonghyun shouted angrily making Yoona trembled because of fear. She never felt this scared before around him. She doesn't know what to do, backing up a little making her bump the small table and the picture frame fall off to the floor. Jonghyun's eyes turn more daunting after seeing the picture frame fall off. 

"I SAID GET OUT!!!" he shouted again and gripped Yoona's wrist, pulling her out of the room. Yoona winced in pain because of Jonghyun's tight grip and her sprained ankle adding up to it.

"Ani..Please let me stay..I promise I won't do it again.” She pleaded trying to fight back from Jonghyun.

"I DON'T CARE! I SAID GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN!!" Jonghyun pushed her off to the floor

Tears where about to fall, shaking a little in fear;  that was what Yoona is feeling right now. She nervously stood up and slowly makes her foot steps to leave. She started crying as she got out of the house. This is the first time Yoona felt not coldness towards him but the pain that he keeps inside for a long time. Jonghyun was left behind frustrated; he punched the wall several times making his knuckles bleed. All the while he can't still forget about the past. He was too afraid.

As he managed to calm down a little, He heard a loud thunder and it began to rain outside. He realized that he got out of control and he ran off right away to follow Yoona. 

Yoona still kept her pace though she kept limping already. Now that it suddenly rain, she doesn't mind crying out a little louder. She let her tears be washed away by the rain. Suddenly a pair of arms grabbed her thighs and carried her to his shoulder moving back to the mansion. She was up-side down facing his back but she knows whose back it is. 

"Yahh!!!" She shouted while trying to escape from Jonghyun's hold.

" I hate you LEE JONGHYUN!! One minute you're being grumpy, then the next thing you're being kind all of sudden, then will get angry and now.. I HATE YOU! I REALLY HATE YOU!!!! " Yoona cried out making it more louder because it's started to rain hard. She keeps on hitting Jonghyun's back.

"I know.. And I'm sorry" Jonghyun muttered while still carrying Yoona back to the mansion, trying to let off how Yoona is still hitting him..

---

As they went back in, No one muttered a single word. Silence is roaming around the house. Jonghyun let Yoona to take a bath on his bathroom and also he borrowed some clothes from his mom though she's still not around. While he went off to go take a quick shower as well on other bathroom. He finishes up first and accidentally passes by the unwanted room again. He went inside and scans everything, taking the picture frame from the floor and once again putting it back in place. He took one of his acoustic guitars and sat up on a mini couch inside the room, placing the guitar on his lap. He let himself stare at the picture making him remember of the past. 

---flashback---

Would you know my name~ He sang as he played with his guitar making someone giggled behind him.

If I saw you in heaven~ another giggle came from the love of his life.

"Ahyoungie~ "Jonghyun mumbled making her frown and removed her hands from covering his eyes. She went up to face and sit across him.

"Oppa, you know I don't like that name. Call me Yura! Yura!" She pouted.

Jonghyun just chuckled and continued to play with his guitar. 

"But I like calling you that coz that's your real name" Jonghyun finally said and smiled showing his infamous dimples.

"hmm.. Fine as long as I'm the only Ahyoungie you love" she giggled.

"Of course" He said and played with his guitar again.

"Oppa, I really like when you sing Tears in Heaven"

"Oh chincha?"

"Nae~ .. ahm.. Do you know what today is?" she added

"Ani.. wae?"  

"Hmm.. let's just meet later ne? arasso?" She stood up from her seat and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Jonghyun just nodded not minding how her facial expression was before. He didn't noticed that she was trying to say something in between those few seconds of waiting for him to face her before she leaves but Jonghyun just kept tuning his guitar. Then she goes to get her things and leave. That was the also the last time he saw her and how much he regrets it.

----end of flashback----

As Jonghyun reminisce the past, he can't help but hold his guitar again. For the first time he was able to strum it again. How he was able to play a chord with it again although it's not on tuned like before. He kept playing Tears in Heaven as he let himself cry up for the second time. He sings a bit of the song as he strums his guitar.

Do you know my name

If I saw you in heaven?

Would it be the same

If I saw you in heaven?

I must be strong and carry on

Coz I know, I don't belong

Here in Heaven~ 

[if you want to hear him sing this here's the linkeu :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFmi5tej0SY ]

 

Yoona was listening all the while outside the room; she was sitting on the floor and hugging her knees. She just wanted to listen to him sing. She can feel the pain he was going through and felt crying again. She let him take her to his lonely world for awhile.

Lee Jonghyun...

I hate you..

I do..

because you keep on hurting yourself..

Why don't you let me touch your heart even just for once?... 

---<3

 


 

A/N : phew :3 that was long... sorry for making this a long chapter D: or a bit dramatic. hope you'll still keep reading. I love you who keep commenting as well as for the subscribers.

Okay so I revealed Jonghyun's girl but she's from the past..so she has nothing to do with uri DeerBurning Couple ^^

Next top : Revealing the enemies? and new challenges to face? kkk :3 

anyways who's excited for COLLIN? *^* I am~!!!

PS: sorry for typos and wrong grammar D: