Let's teach Mr. Grumpy a lesson 8D

When Grumpy meets the Menace [WGM™]

 

 

"What is this?" Jonghyun muttered as he gave blank stares to the two girls who are sitting across him.

"Meet Jessica and Seohyun" Kyuhyun said while smiling.

" Annyeonghasaeyo~ " the two politely said in unison.

"So?" Jonghyun asked while giving Kyuhyun what-will-I-do-with-them-look.

"This guy is rude you know!" Jessica mumbled without hesitation receiving a glare from Jonghyun after.

"Jonghyun-ah~" Kyuhyun coolly said as he wrapped his arm around Jonghyun's back and placing his hand on Jonghyun's shoulder.

"It's time for you to meet other girls and date again.." he continued.

"that's why you're setting me up with these two?" Jonghyun said with a slight angry tone.

"Well actually, they are three, you can choose among them whom you would preferably want to date with." Kyuhyun said while eye-ing Jessica and Seohyun, giving signals to call their other friend who is supposed to be here too.

"Oh right! She is supposed to be here soon.. I'll call her.." Jessica said while wagging her phone giving a smile to everyone who is in the lounge. She stood up from her seat and quickly went out of the lounge. As soon as she's outside her facial expression change in to a face and starts to make a phone call.

"Ani. I don't need to." Jonghyun said coldly while removing Kyu's arm around him.

"Come on! You have to let go of the past! " Kyuhyun yelled letting out his anger. He just can't take it anymore. He doesn't want to see his best friend like this whom he treats as a brother. Somehow the atmosphere at the private lounge became awkward with the entire bad aura roaming around in it.

"It has nothing to do with you hyung." Jonghyun muttered being irritated with what Kyuhyun has yelled just now.

"Yeah it has nothing to do with me.. But seeing you messed up for 3 years. It disappoints me. You know you're like my brother already. I can't even bear being coldly treated by you. For short, you’ve changed!" Kyuhyun angrily pointed out making Jonghyun slowly gets up from his sitting position and on the process of leaving.

"DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE YOU COWARD!!" Someone shouted, leaving all eyes on her. Seohyun who had been silent all the while was the one who shouted which make Jonghyun turn around and shot her with a cold glare. 

"What do you know about me?"

"Everything, I've been your classmate for years, I know what happened but you're just being coward to yourself! " She said without hesitation making Kyuhyun and Changmin worried with what she just said. 

"Ah- Seohyun-ah..chill girl~" Changmin mumbled worriedly. He's not worried of what will Jonghyun will react to this. He's worried that Seohyun might a little get over the top. She's a little touchy too which will make the situation grow worse.

Jonghyun didn't mutter any word. He is pissed for the second time today. He will let this pass today and thinking of walking out of the lounge already but was stopped midway as he sees someone in front of the main door. Kyuhyun noticed Jonghyun stopped from walking away because of certain someone at the door blocking his way. Another handsome guy from Kyu-line who is showing his bright innocent smile to everyone inside the lounge. 

 

"Oh Minho! Don't you dare to let him get out!" Kyuhyun ordered. 

"Eh?" Minho said making a confused look.

"Move" Jonghyun muttered while looking straight in to Minho's eyes. 

"If you dare move, You will feel my wrath Minho!" Kyuhyun threatened and shot him a YOU-KNOW-ME-look. 

"You don't want me to use my Judo on you right?" Jonghyun threatened as well.

Oh poor Minho who just innocently went inside, just planning to have a drink got stuck in a situation like this.

"S-sorry hyung.." he stuttered giving off his decision. "I'm more scared of Kyuhyun hyung. so I have to follow orders." He said while spreading his arms blocking the door way. Kyuhyun grinned amusingly because he knows a lot of people is scared with his wrath especially Minho.

"Aish! Damn it." Jonghyun cursed, He knows he can't do anything; it would be mean to beat up Minho. He was thinking how close his brother Taemin and Minho are. They are both from the same dance group called Shinee. If Taemin knows about him hitting Minho, he won't be able to stop Taemin's careless mouth and will end up definitely being scolded by his parents.

So every Kyu-line members has their own weaknesses towards another member?

--- 

At the hospital ward, Yoona's head is about to fall off from her body as she sleeps soundly sitting on the chair. She turned her head around 180 degrees like she's doing a head exercise. That's her usual sleeping habit especially when sleeping on a chair. She fell asleep being exhausted from work plus guarding her brother too. Her sleep got interrupted as her phone rang all of a sudden. She whined like a kid while reaching out for her phone, but immediately stopped as she stares at the name on the screen.

Calling: 

Jessica Jung

"Yebeosaeyo?" She answered the phone call.

"Yah! Yoona!, Odiga?" 

"Oh Sica unnie.. Mianhae. I'm at the hospital right now. "

"What? wae??" *Jessica asked concernedly*

"My brother is confined here because his respiratory system is getting weaker. I need to watch over him. I can't go.." 

"Eh, but you need to go here. Please, save me here" *Jessica whined at the phone*

"Unnie.. "

"Please Yoona~, this is my only favor to you. I will help you with anything after this." 

Yoona think for a while before answering. Maybe Jessica can help her in her dilemma right now. After all, Jessica and Yoona have been good friends for a year after meeting her in unusual encounter. She met her a year ago, doing some errands for their apartment's owner. The owner has a laundry business as well where she usually makes Yoona deliver the washed clothes back to their customers in exchanged for much lower price rent with their apartment. Sica is one of their valuable customers. They immediately got closed even if Sica has this bi-polar attitude. You can't read her first making other people hate her but Yoona was able to understand her in an instant that's why they became friends.

"Arasso, I'll just ask Manager Kim to come here, meet me up in front of the gate ne?" Yoona finally answered.

"Yey, nae..gomawo~" *Jessica cheered happily*

"Unnie.."

"hmm?"

"Do you know where I could get money easily?" Yoona hesitantly muttered.

"Come here and I'll try to find a solution for that." 

"Nae~"

*end of the call*

---

Jessica entered the private lounge again and made her way inside again wondering what just happened. It was weird how they managed Jonghyun to calm down from being in almost out of raged situation before. 

"So she will come?" Kyuhyun asked as he hand her a lemonade drink. 

"Yep, she'll be in here in a minute. Her brother is in the hospital right now. that's why she's late." She said before having a drink of her lemonade.

"I see.." Kyuhyun nod and eyed the silent Jonghyun who gave a glare back at him. 

"What now? You will make me wait? I have class you know.." Jonghyun uttered while crossing his arms to his chest.

Kyuhyun scoffs sarcastically with what Jonghyun said. "Like you even cared for your class? And you'll go in class with that Hello Kitty jacket ?"  the people inside the lounge burst out laughing as they took noticed of what Jonghyun is wearing. 

"Aish.." Jonghyun glared at Changmin who is originally at fault and constantly laughing with everyone like he knows nothing of this.

"Bad day go away..." Jonghyun mumbled and facepalmed himself.

 

---<3