The meeting of Mr. Grumpy's umma and his instant girlfriend? :3

When Grumpy meets the Menace [WGM™]

 

Seeing the mansion up close, Yoona felt excited. She's like a princess given a chance to stroll around a castle with a carriage. Only her carriage is Jonghyun's back. She secretly kept looking at his back. She noticed how well-built it is and his hair feels so soft she wanted to touch it. She even wondered what shampoo he uses because the scent of it is making her curious. Why suddenly is she noticing these little details about him. She shook her head preventing herself from over thinking. Aish Yoona, Stop!

 

As they walk inside the house, Yoona's jaw dropped in amazement with all the luxurious furniture she sees inside, all clean and sparkly around. They were welcomed by two maids at the main entrance. 

"Please bring me an ice pack and if we have a splint for ankles, bring it too to my room” Jonghyun ordered to one of the maids.

"Yes young master" the maid answered and right away went to follow his order.

Jonghyun continued to walk off to his room while still carrying Yoona on his back. Yoona took a glance at the maid left at the main door who is staring at them as well, she waved her hand to her and smiled, the maid smiled in return. Then she suddenly thought of an idea and faces Jonghyun's back again.

“How many maids do you have here?" 

"8 maids, wae?" 

“Maybe I should apply too. kk~ is the salary good?" she giggled.

"pssh..are you that into money?" 

"Ani.. I'm just making sure that I will still have a job after the dare" 

"Are you admitting your defeat? Or you just want to see me all day?" he joked.

"I am not!” she muttered in a high tone giving Jonghyun a smacked on the head.

"Ouch! Yah!.. How dare you! " Jonghyun said and gave her a glare but Yoona just stick her tongue out "mehrong~ "

"Aissh.."

 

They went off the stairs to get to his room and finally reached inside it. He then let Yoona sit down on his bed and grabbed some pillows. Yoona kept wandering her gaze around his room. She noticed it doesn't have many things in it, simple and clean but still elegantly looking.

                      
 

Suddenly she felt her broken heels were being removed from her feet, which made her flinch a little in surprise. She didn't expect Jonghyun would do that. He continued to put up Yoona's sprained ankle over a pillow on the floor. She watched how carefully Jonghyun took care of her foot. He acts all so gentlemen, treating her ankle like a fragile thing. He managed to massage it a little making Yoona wince.  

 

"Tomorrow you have to go to the doctor." He murmured. Then they hear a knock on the door. The maid comes in with the things Jonghyun asked for.

"Anything else young master?"

"That’s all. Thanks" he said and then let the maid bow before leaving.

 

How weird. Really..Is he the real Jonghyun before?How come? Aishh.. You're making me confused Lee Jonghyun!  Yoona kept wondering while letting Jonghyun compressing the ice pack over her ankle. Again she noticed every details about him. This time she let herself examine his face. She was amazed by his white complexion, his dark brown eyes, his perfect nose bridge, and his imperfections called dimples but still look perfect on him which is unconsciously showing even if he isn't smiling then his lips... Yoona stopped examining his facial features coz she hears her heart beating faster again. She doesn’t even know why it is being like this. Jonghyun snapped his fingers in front of her which make her startled a bit taking her off from daydreaming.

 

"Hey!" 

 

"a-ah..Y-Yeah?" she stuttered with a slight blush on her face.

 

"I forgot to park my car in. also I'll clean up the mess you made at the middle of the road. So I'll leave you here for awhile. Don't go out of my room, Arasso?? " 

 

She nodded her head in agreement with him and Jonghyun then went outside leaving her in his room. She then realized she was daydreaming too much she didn't even notice that there's a splint already on her sprained ankle. 

 

"What is happening to me?" She said to herself while putting her palms to her cheeks.

 

---

Minutes have passed as Yoona kept waiting. She easily gets bored especially when she's doing nothing. So she tried to have a tour for herself around Jonghyun's bedroom and walked bare foot on the cold floor. She kept on limping while holding on to the sides of the wall or any furniture on her way making them as her support. She made her way to the bathroom which is inside Jonghyun's room. Her eyes widened seeing what's inside.

 

                                                        

 

"Woaahh...How great life could be? I can just totally live here in the bathroom. “She scans it around before walking out again. This time she can't take it anymore. It's itching her to take a look around more so she went out of Jonghyun's room. She doesn't care about her sprained ankle. She just wants to enjoy seeing the interiors of the mansion.

 

Because tonight

I'm so Inspired

I feel the beat

It takes me higher~ 

 

She heard a music coming from one room making her curious. She took a peek inside as she sees the door was opened. She noticed it was s guy's bedroom and a skinny guy dancing with the music inside [this is what he is dancing *.*http://youtu.be/3YrnsmUGmHo -- I admit I like Taemin dancing also at the part 0:47, it's just so sdjfsdjkfsdy. I'm not a ert..OK, well sorta XD ]. She can't take but watch him. When the guy finished his dance, Yoona clap her hands with his performance which made the guy startled at her a little.

"omo.. Mianhae~ " Yoona muttered. 

"Who are you?" Taemin asked.

"Ah...I-" Yoona was about to say who she is but got cut off by Jonghyun who's standing right behind her.

"Didn't I say don't leave my room? " Jonghyun scolded which make Taemin confused what's in between them.

"Eh.. I got bored waiting" Yoona exclaimed.

"Whatever.." Jonghyun right away grabbed her wrist and walked away pulling her with him leaving Taemin really confused inside his room.

"Ah! Chakaman!Chakaman! My ankle hurts!" Yoona whined as she struggled to escape from his grasp making her accidentally hit a small table with a vase on it. The vase fall off and now there are broken pieces scattered on the floor. 

"Aish! I'm dead! Umma's gonna kill me!" Jonghyun muttered

"omona, mianhae" Yoona worriedly said.

"Aish, it’s your fault!" Jonghyun was about to hit her but he realized that he is at fault as well. He forgot about her being injured and was walking bare foot all along. Yoona just shut her eyes preparing herself from the hit Jonghyun is going to make.

"Don't move.." Jonghyun muttered. 

"what?wae? Are you going to hit me hard?" Yoona still closing her eyes tight then she felt being lifted from the ground which make her kinda panicky and squealed in shock. She opened her eyes and noticed that she's now being carried by Jonghyun's arms. 

“You might get yourself wounded with the broken vase" he said.

"Jonghyun... What is happening there?"  A woman's voice said coming from downstairs. Yoona noticed Jonghyun being nervous all of a sudden after hearing the voice. He had frozen up from his position which makes Yoona worried.

"Omo!" An slight old woman but still pretty looking said in shocked seeing the two of them as well as the broken vase on the floor.

"u-umma" Jonghyun stuttered.

"Who's she?" Mrs. Lee asked as she pointed at Yoona who is being carried by Jonghyun. Both at them look at each other before realizing their awkward position.  Yeah...what an awkward position. hoho. .__. weird author is weird. -u-v mian.

"Ah.. annyeonghasaeyo! Yoona-imnida " she finally spoke up first before Jonghyun could move his mouth. 

"Yeah umma.. and she's.. she's" Jonghyun trying to add up.

" ..and I'm his girlfriend!" Yoona muttered and give Jonghyun a kiss on the cheek. Jonghyun wasn't able to react. He can't process what Yoona just said and did. Yoona can't believe either what she just did. She doesn't even know how she did that. She can't look directly to Jonghyun's eyes after that and waited for Jonghyun's mom to react. She was expecting his mom to be mean and cold like with the old dramas where the protagonist is poor and has a rich lover but of course the parents of her lover is against their relationship. So was like that. It was circulating on her mind as well with what she had done just now. The two of them waited for his mom to react. A long silence was roaming the place. Yoona gulped as well as Jonghyun. 

Until.. 

"Aigoo~ You two are so cute!!! Kyaaahh~ My son's girlfriend.. OMG!" His mom finally reacted and squealed like a teenager who just had met her first crush. Yoona didn't expect it neither Jonghyun.

"Ahm.. nae.. Imo" Yoona awkwardly muttered.

"Imo? call me Umma~ " 

"Eh??" The two said in unison.

"Yes yes.. Umma~ I'll like to be called umma with a daughter you know, but God didn't let me have one so yeah. Might as well be called umma by my future-daughter-in-law right?" Mrs. Lee excitedly said. Jonghyun doesn't really know what to react now; He was caught up into a big pile of mess. 

"Ah nae umma~" Yoona smiled.

"aww~ so sweet. Anyway you two love birds get downstairs; we'll have our dinner for awhile." Mrs.Lee said while smiling.

" and Jonghyun! Clean up the mess will ya.." She added.

"A-arasso umma" 

"Good" Mrs. Lee said and left after to go to the dining room.

Jonghyun sighed in relief that good thing that was only what his mom did. Sometimes she's mad she will go hysterical for real. Then he realized Yoona is still on his arms and the kiss on the cheek and Yoona being his GIRLFRIEND???? Neither Yoona can't believe what happened and felt awkward as they were left alone together. She can't bear to look at him anymore because of shame.

Taemin silently observed everything all the while. "hmm.. Hyung's girlfriend? There's something fishy going on." 

---

The dinner went on, and they have a quality time all together but Yoona kept receiving Jonghyun's glare whenever she's tries to open making sure that she won't blabber useless things again. As it's time for her to leave, Mrs.Lee insisted that Jonghyun should drive her home of course because of her sprained ankle and even bother to give her flat shoes since they have the same shoe size. 

On the way home, Jonghyun kept quiet while driving and Yoona sensed this awkward silence around them. 

"So you're my girlfriend now? tch" Jonghyun scoffed making Yoona want to disintegrate right at the moment because of shame. Yoona didn't answer him at all. She just wished to get home and escape from this awkward situation. Soon they reached her apartment; she didn't hesitate to get out of the car fast as it stopped right in front of the apartment. 

"Yah!" Jonghyun called out .

"I'll go in, thanks for driving me home" Yoona said avoiding eye contact with him.

"Can you even walk right?" 

"Yeah, I can manage; it's just a few steps away"

"Arasso" Jonghyun said before driving off back home.

----

Yoona can't sleep that night; the kiss she made kept lingering on her mind. Wahhh..Eotteoke?? She thought on her mind then she touched her lips. "He has a smooth cheek” she mumbled before realizing it. " sdfjsndjfksdf WAHH.. What am I thinking??" She keeps on reminding herself to stop daydreaming while burying a pillow over her head.

 

Yoona Im, you can't be falling for him, are you?

 
---<3
 

 
A/N : Ayo wassup? ^^ Do you like this chapter? I'm so not confident with it though, my brain isn't working at the moment. E__E Hope you'll still keep reading. <3 I might update again later. I think. comment and subscribe. It will mean a lot. thankks~  Sorry for the typos and wrong grammar. I'm kinda lazy editing it over and over again.  Also I'm trying to update as fast as I can before May ends, coz on June our classes will start soon. busy busy D: 
 
Special Mention to my avid commenter :
 
@ jjjong. I wubb you XD