It started with a Dare :3

When Grumpy meets the Menace [WGM™]

 

Yoona stopped by in front of the luxurious looking gate. It was the gate of the popular and A-list school Seoul University. She took a peek inside where she mostly sees students walking by or chatting with their fellow students. Somehow she envies them. How she was wishing she could continue her studies but due of lack of money she wasn't able to. She was really amazed with the structure of the school. It's like a castle where Kings and Queens live to. She often wonders how it feels like to be inside but now it's her lucky chance since Jessica just invited her in.. Obviously she doesn't know why though.  

 

She texted Jessica after scanning the school's ground from the outside. 

Unnie, I'm outside. Come fetch me up :) - Yoona

After she send the message she over heard some girl students gossiping on something while going out of the campus.

"Have you seen the private lounge insides?"

"Anii.. That would be impossible for someone like us. Only Kyu-line members and the ones close to them are allowed to.."

"Really? How come I heard Jessica and Seohyun are in there now? Are they close to Kyu-line? How lucky!!!"

She didn't get to hear the latter of their conversation coz it would look like she is following them and intended to eavesdrop.  

"Kyu-line?" she asked to herself curiously. She was cut off when she hears a beep from her phone.

Ok, I'm on my way :D -Sica 

---

Jonghyun is getting impatient and wanted to escape from this so-called-lounge that now feels like a prison for him. He keeps on tapping his shoe to the floor which made him think of random music on his head. Kyuhyun was watching him all the while. They will have a few minutes of staring game then will stopped coz one will burst out laughing and the other will the make an a little grunt out of annoyance.

They are at it again, their staring game but was stopped when Jessica finally arrived tagging along a beautiful girl with her. 

"Everyone, this is Yoona" Jessica formally introduced her right away as all eyes on the two of them.

"Annyeonghasaeyo~" Yoona formally greeted them noticing Jonghyun making a weird look seeing her.

Jonghyun kept thinking who she is. She seems familiar to him. He stood up from his seat and continued to scan her features which make Yoona feels awkward. Yoona also felt the same way towards him; somehow both of them are like trying to read each other's mind. This two making the crowd think that there is something in between them.

"YOU!" Jonghyun and Yoona blurted out in unison as they finally realized.

"The Menace Girl!"Jonghyun blurted out again.

The Grumpy Guy! Yoona blurted out as well in the same moment as Jonghyun talked.

"Mwo?? Grumpy guy??? You spilled a drink on me and didn't even apologize; now you're calling me that? hah.. What a confidence you have there miss. " Jonghyun said sarcastically.

"What?Who's the Menace again? You rude guy why will I even bother apologize with that kind of attitude of yours. isshh.. And by the way nice jacket we have there. kkk" Yoona joked after staring to what is Jonghyun's hello kitty jacket. Jonghyun got irritated and was about to hit the girl who is infront of him. He was stopped by Changmin and Minho before he could continue.

"Woah woah.. What do we have here? You two know each other?.... this seems nice." Kyuhyun smirked.

"Light bulb~ " Kyuhyun mimicked Gru from the Despicable me movie while an evil grin is making way on his face. Everyone turned their gaze on him as they are trying to figure out his evil plot.

"Let's play the dare game" he continued leaving everyone with a What-the-heck look on their faces.

"What are you planning hyung?" Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrow after asking. 

Kyuhyun make a sit on his chair while crossing his leg. Acting up like an almighty King in his almighty chair. 

"I dare you" he points out his index finger at Yoona which make her a eyes widened in shock..

"me?"

" Yes you.. " Kyuhyun smiled evilly and continued. " I dare you to make Lee Jonghyun fall in love with you in a month."

"WHAT?? " Yoona and Jonghyun said in unison. which make them stare to one another, leaving up random thoughts on their minds.

"well if it involves money, why not right Yoona?" Jessica blurted out all of sudden.

"Eh, unnie?"

"Oh Yoona-ssi needs money for his brother's medications right?" Changmin added getting the conversation heat up a little more.

"How did you know about that, what the hell? I won't do this!" Yoona uttered out.

"Come on, Yoona-ssi~ think of it. Free from hospital bills, from rentals and everyday life-expenses, also you can study in this school too; I can help with you that" Kyuhyun alluring her with his words. Yoona left astounded and wasn't able to reply back.  

"This doesn't make sense at all!" Jonghyun whined.

" Why? Are you afraid to fall in love Lee Jonghyun?  Then that makes you a coward for not taking up to this dare. It's an opportunity to show how strong you can control your feeling when it comes to falling in love. Will you be able to take it or will you fall?" Seohyun said with a sense of wittiness where as Jonghyun doesn't know how to comeback with what she said.

"Wait! wait!" Yoona blurted out making everyone look at her.

"Money?? Game on! " she finally said with a intense look on her face.

"what?" Jonghyun eyed her. Leaving all eyes on him now, they are all waiting for Jonghyun's decision. 

He scoffed and said." Fall in love? tch no way.." 

"Then that means the game is on." Kyuhyun spoke out and immediately grabbed a paper and a pen, putting up the details of the dare which later he will use up as the contract. "I call this the LOVE CONTRACT~ "

---- 

I can't believe I signed that contract. Am I that hungry for money? Aish. Pabo Yoona! Now you have to be with that grumpy guy everyday. fdjkfdskk. But think about it. It's for your brother plus you get to study again! sdfsdkfsd. Now my heart is thumping wildly. Eotteoke???? ><

 

What the hell did I just I do? For sake of being not called a coward again and to prove them wrong, I agreed with this dare. Now what? Aish. The Menace girl better not ruin my peaceful life. 

---<3  

A/N: Two chapters out. >< Sorry if it's kinda short. Hope you will still keep reading :D