Unexpected first meeting :3

When Grumpy meets the Menace [WGM™]

In the busy streets of Seoul, there are two people running coincidentally in different locations but in an exactly same moment of time.

 

7:30 am, Monday

“I have to be fast or I'll be late again at work.. aishh.. pabo.. How can you always oversleep?" She kept mumbling as she run towards her workplace, a cafe that is somehow just a few blocks away from her apartment. 

While on the other hand a guy is running to get back to his house because he forgot to bring his most important notebook that is probably to be use on his class today.

 ”I can't believe I'm being careless today. This is not gonna happen again...” he said while running back to their house's front porch step. 

These two seem to not mind each other for a while. But fate had brought something in them that would entirely change their lives.

----- 

She slipped in through the back door, carefully closing it, scanning every corner to see if their boss is around. As soon as she noticed the coast is clear, she immediately went to their locker room. She hastily opened her locker to get her uniform. A sudden tap on his shoulder startled her in shock. 

"Omo!" she nervously faced who it is. She wandered her eyes over this man who was wearing dark and thick rim glasses, about the age of 40+, almost baldy and a bit chubby. 

"Im Yoona.. ." the man said in a cold tone while raising his eyebrow at her.

Yoona just stared at him with her eyes probably bulging out from its socket, making herself swallow her own saliva that somehow hurts .

"M-manager K-Kim.. hehehe "

"You better have a good excuse this time.. " Manager Kim said while crossing his arm to his chest.

She just scratched her head looking down, trying to find the perfect words to reason out. 

"I knew it, you overslept again huh?" he said without any doubt tone at all. 

She nodded answering his question while still looking down.

"tchh.. Yoona, If you continue like this I will really fire you! If it wasn't for your little brother you wouldn't even last this job."  He kept on talking though her ears are shut already. She knows that this would happen again. Over and over she will hear him cursing and preaching like yeah... In her thought, I wasn't even intending to oversleep again though, I have to stay late last night to take care of my brother and do errands for the owner of our apartment. Aisshh.. like I have no free time at all. Why life being so mean to me??? Her dazed talking to herself was cut short when manager Kim suddenly holds out his index finger in front of her. 

"I let you pass again this time, make sure you take good care of your brother, Arasso??" he said with a worried tone. 

Actually Manager Kim is the kindest boss you'll ever meet in this town. He just doesn't like people who are always late on work. He had been helping Yoona when it comes to taking care of her brother. He loves kids. He's helpful and a charity worker. He even cared more to Yoona and her brother Kyungsan when he learned that they are orphans. He treated them like his own kids though he even didn't get married at all. He's just the fatherly type of guy.

Yoona glim a bright smile and nodded " Ne~ Manager Kim~ " she said in polite manner.

"Now wear your uniform and get in there, we have a lot of customers today." He said in a fatherly-like tone. He walks out of the locker room after leaving Yoona behind to go and change up.

----

He stopped in midway climbing up their house's front porch step as soon as he sees a familiar skinny guy standing in front of their doorstep.

"Hyung! .. You left this!" Taemin said while wagging a notebook showing to his brother.

"Where did you get that?!" Jonghyun said angrily.

"At the kitchen counter, I saw you left it after drinking a glass of water." Taemin said while smiling cutely.

"aish... give me that or I'm late." Jonghyun said while holding out his hand to him.

"Eh?? late? Your class just starts at 9:00 am. Why such in a hurry? " Taemin said in confused manner, tilting his head. 

"It's not your business anymore, now give me that! " Jonghyun said while he forcefully grabbed the notebook from his brother.

As soon as Jonghyun got his notebook he runs back to his car and drive out of their property line while leaving Taemin scratching the back of his head confused. As soon as Taemin realized that Jonghyun's car is far away from his eye shot he then turned to look on his wristwatch and sees the time 7:45 am.

"Oh !.. I forgot about my class!" Taemin mumbled and went back inside the house to grab his things and went off to his school too.

---

Jonghyun doesn't really care about being late or so, he just doesn't want anyone to see what is inside his notebook, where he written most of his self-composed songs. He just recently made one which makes him kinda worried that people might think he is back to music business again.  He drove off anywhere while his left hand on the stirring wheel and his right hand scanning the pages of his notebook. It seems that Taemin didn't even take a look inside which make him feel relieved.

He continued to drive off and decided to stop by a cafe to have breakfast. He parked his car in front of the cafe and went inside leaving his notebook inside the car; scanning the surroundings it may seem it's quite a popular cafe. It has a lot of customer today and the ambiance seems nice. He went to the counter to order coffee and probably a sandwich as well. 

He is still wandering his gaze around the cafe when suddenly the cashier lady talks "Welcome here sir~ May I know your order?”

He gave her a blank stare which made the cashier lady give him an awkward smile. They have their staring game for a around 10 seconds but it was cut off when Jonghyun finally decided to talk. “Iced coffee.." 

"ok, anything else sir?..." she smiled.

"that's it." he muttered coldly. 

"Ok sir.. that would be only be 2,350  won"[ totally doesn't know what price I will give T.T ]

He gets his wallet from his jeans' back pocket and pays the said price.

"Just have a seat sir, we will serve it to you in a few minutes" she said never letting the smile on her face leave. Jonghyun just nodded and finds himself a seat near the windows. As soon as he is out of her eye sight her smile turn into a frown. “What a rude guy.." she mumbled while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yoona unnie.." She heard her name being called and turned to look who it is. "It's my turn on the cashier.." a cute girl said while handling the iced coffee order to her.

    

"Oh okay cutie IU, kkk~ " she said while taking the order to Jonghyun's table.

---

Jonghyun was looking out of the window when suddenly his phone rang. He frowned his face hearing his ring tone .__. [ this is his ring tone.. XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_MIllWzbJY] . He glared at his phone which is on the table. He continued glaring at the name being shown on the screen.

calling:

Kyuhyun Cho 

He finally decided to press the OK button . He gave an anger tone answering it.

"Oh Yebeosaeyo??"

"Ah Jonghyun-ah~ .. Did you like the ringtone?" *hearing stifling laughter at the background*

"I knew it ."

"Ah wae? It's cute you know. kk~"

"Aish.. When did you change my ringtone??"

"Secret~"

"Yah hyung!..aish.. Fine." he rolled his eyes a bit pissed and was about to press the end call button.

" wait! don't end it., come on here.."  Jonghyun immediately stopped as Kyuhyun talked again.

"Where?"

"You know where.." Kyuhyun chuckled on the line.

"Arasso.. " Jonghyun said coldly and end the call. He turned to look on his side and noticed he was being watched by someone all the while.  

"What?" he asked angrily giving her a glare.

"Ahm. here is your order sir.." Yoona said while showing the glass of iced coffee she was holding.  . 

“You could have just leave that on my table you know, and not listen to other people's conversations??"

Yoona was a bit getting off the hook with what he said. She is like a bomb ready to explode any minute.RUDE AND GRUMPY GUY. MAKE SURE I WON'T MEET YOU ON THE STREETS OR OUTSIDE THIS CAFE. ..I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL FEEL MY WRATH. sdfjhsdjfds!!!!. [ when the sentence is on bold letters,  the character is talking to himself in his mind ^^v ]

"Excuse me Sir, I- "

"Yoona!" 

She was stopped half way in her sentence when she hears some one called her.

"the hospital called! .. your brother!" As soon as she hears the word hospital she became unstable letting the glass of iced coffee slipped off her hands and accidentally spills the drink to Jonghyun's pants.

"Aishhhh. What the hell?! " He grumbled while standing up from his seat, watching his pants got all wet.

"Yah!!..." Jonghyun shouted as he noticed Yoona run out of the cafe. She wasn't able to apologize but that's not the important thing right now. 

Jonghyun wanders his gaze around the cafe, seeing all eyes are on him. He gave them all a glare and a pissed-off-look.

"aish.. what a Menace." he mumbled angrily.

-----<3

A/N: So yeah >///< first chapter done. dskfds. thanks for the readers. if ever D: -is not so confident with her writing right now- How you like it. comment and subscribe. it will mean a lot to me ^_^  T__T jebal~