OF COURSE WE CAN GET ALONG...OOPS, THAT WAS A LIE.

Class 3-18

Hi everyone!

Enjoy and comment!

******************************************************************************

The school was crowded with students returning back from summer vacation. All the students were gossiping about the news this year's speciall class 3-18. Everyone's heard about these news and were waiting for them to ariive. They're all waiting to see how these people will get along with each other. As students of 3-18 arrived and drove through the main gate, the school guards informed them of 3-18's special VIP parking lot that was constructed over the summer. The rest of the students gazed and admired as each one of them arrived.

Angela came in with her white porsche convertible. Jae followed behind with a matching black porsche. Their set of car was Emp's gift to them in the summer for entering the junior year. Although they aren't together, Emp insisted that they drove matching cars. It's a little awkard, but angela really liked the cars and thought it was cute, so she drove the car anyways. Aaron, Calvin, and Danson arrived just behind with a specially made tri-mercedes benz series that Emp had asked to be specially done for them.

Prince was about to enter the gate with his silver BMW AE86 convertible when somehow out of nowhere a matching yellow BMW AE86 convertible went for the gate as well. Prince thought it was weird because his car was a special collection and there were only 5 in the series, one being the yellow one that's trying to cut him off. It was a collection that even money couldn't buy, and he was proud he had one, but now, he wonders who's would have such a power to get the yellow one. They both honked their horns and glared at each other. Gui got off her car and slammed the car door as Prince jumped out from inside his car.

Prince: Didn't you see my car? I got here first.

Gui: Yea right! ARE YOU BLIND?!?! I was here.

Prince: Damn, for Pete's sake! How can a girl like you have the same car as me!?!?!

Gui: What the heck! I should be saying that. you...

They soon got into a fight. Hebe who arrived behind and was watching this got off her blue audi convertible and rushed up to G. Fabien, Brian, and William also got off their Lexus and Ferraries and went up to Prince to try to pull him back from the fight.

Afterall, they didn't want to make a big scene on the first day of school! As they got into a mess, Gui was trying to hit prince as he dodges. Hebe's phone suddenly rang and interrupted the fight as everyone turned around to stare at her. Awkward silence filled the air for a mere 3 second. But as soon as she picked up, Gui and Prince went back to the fight.

Hebe: hello? who's this?

Angela: hey it's me! I'm at school already! huh? Ihy is it so loud on your end? Is someone fighting?

Hebe: yea.. kind of.. I'm at school too. At the um... main gate.....

Angela: Where's Gui? i haven't talked to her in so long.

Hebe: um... exactly... uh... Gui is..........

Hebe then had to explain the whole situation with to Angela. Angela was shocked and decided to go see Gui and whoever this guy is that dares to fight with Gui like that. Angela guessed that Gui was mad angry. After all, everyone knew Gui at school, and outside everyone knew her family's power in the business world. Gui never had someone fight with her to her face like that.

Angela: guys, Gui and Hebe are at the main gate. Something with this guy named Prince Qiu... you guys know him?

Calvin: Prince Qiu. hm... Probably from the Qiu family. One of the top 10 richest in Asia. I guess he's in our class too since his family's power.I've heard about him before. He's very into racecars and loves to collect rare series. Also, he helps with his father sometimes on business and is the certain replacement of his father as the next CEO of Qiu. Corp. He's very quick, cold, and heartless when taking care of business and is one of the most valuable bachelors in Asia.

Aaron: How did gui and hebe get involved with him?

Jae: whatever, let's go check it out first.

Danson: i heard that Prince Qiu is not so nice when he's in a fight. are they okay?

Angela:Ii don't know, Hebe didn't say much on the phone.

A few moments later, Angela arrived with NF4. Gui and Prince were still arguing while the rest of the people tried to break them up. But they were no help when these two short tempered people got into a fight. There were many students watching on the side, blocking the main gate entrance. Other students whispered and gossiped as just as everyone else had predicted, people in class 3-18 were NOT going to get along with each other. How could they? When everyone wanted things THEIR way???

Angela:STOP ARGUING!!!

Gui: ANGELA!!!! you're finally back! I miss you so much.

prince: Angela HF, what the heck are you here for?

Jae: hey, watch it! I wouldn't be so rude.

Prince: Watch what? I'm talking to her. I'm asking what the heck are you here for angela?

danson: I've heard long time ago that you were very daring, and indeed you are, if you have the guts to talk to angela like that. By the way, I hope you weren't so daring to do anything to our friends. Hebe, Gui, are you guys okay?

Hebe: i'm fine. thanks.

gui: OH NO, I'M WAY MORE THAN FINE! I'M ON FIR! PRINCE QIU! How dare you talk to my best friend like that!

Angela:it's okay. I don't mind people talking to me straight foward. Prince, I actually appreciate you for being so honest as to say everything to my face instead of everyone else who's scared to say things to me just because of my family. Don't worry, I won't hate you. I think we can get along just fine, right? Now, can we just all break it up? Come on people, we're blocking traffic here!

Prince: Now, see, at least someone has a better common sense than a crazy girl!

Gui:WHO ARE YOU CALLING A CRAZY GIRL?!?!?!

Hebe: okay, Gui, let's go!

A few moments later, the two groups finally broke up and went their separate ways. Just after this whole scene, students were starting to split up and some went around gossiping about what just happened.

Yako, Albee, and Candice appeared at the main gate with their red, purple, and orange convertibles. they entered the gate as they heard some students talk and laugh at Prince's little incident. They drove through the school until they reached the VIP parking lot. As they got off, students around theY stared at their entrance. yako got off her car with her Gucci tote bag as she took off her shades and smiled. Albee and Candice parked next to her car and got off as well.

-HuangFu coffee cafe-

Calvin: The weather is really good outside, too bad we have to waste it on school. It's be so nice if i was on a date by the beach shore right now!

Aaron: yea, good weather. good time for tennis.

Hebe: lol, Aaron, you're still the big tennis guys, no wonder you won the national championships lat year.

Gui: So, Angela, how was your summer without ME OR HEBE?!?!

Danson: Haha, sorry we snatched angela from you guys this year. You guys always go on vacation somewhere over the summer right? I remembered last year it was the Bahamas, and us four had to wait until the middle of the summer when Emp let us go to fly there to join you guys! But this year, somehow this was emp's new rule and we're just stuck with it.

Angela: yea, but why is emp so serious this year? This is the first year he FORCED me to stay with you four in taiwan for the summer. uh..... taiwan wa so boring. where did you guys go?

Hebe: Haha, dominican republic

Angela: I think i've been there twice! It's such a good place, you lucky girls! and I was stuck with emp's rules....

Jae: i think it's because we're graduating next year.

Aaron: which means the CEO in training plans starts.

Danson: man, we'll be so doomed.

Calvin: lol. i'm so not ready. I think jae can help the three of us out of it, right Jae? You can just take over for emp and get married with Angela! then the three of us will be free! and i can go on more dates! What do you think? Aaron, Danson?

Angela: hey! Who says i want to marry him!

Jae: and you guys know i'm not interested to take over for emp. I want to start my own business because i want to see where i can get without help from our families.

Hebe: ahem... calvin, playboy acts are very stupid...

Gui: but i guess it works. i mean, emp's pretty loose on calvin...

Calvin: it's not an act! i just love women!


Everyone: lol... yea right!

 

-Taipei International Airport-

Joei: i see her! ady, she's right there! ESTHER! over here!

Esther: HEY! how are you guys? i missed you guys so much!

Ady: well that's for leaving us in taiwan while you're in Austria the whole summer!

Esther: awww... i'm so sorry! i had to attend my parents' charity auction.

Joei: lol. anyways, let's go, we're gonna be late for the opening ceremony.

Butler Liu: xiao jie, i'll go get the luggage. you can gp ahead first, your car is here already.

Esther: okay. joei, ady, let's go!

(the other side)

Ethan: do we have enough time?

Butler Jing: shao ye, we should have. from here to HuangFu is just about 30 minutes. your car is parked at the airport driveway. we've reserved the space right lane for you.

Ethan: okay. you go get my stuff. i'm gonna go first.

-HuangFu french style cafe-

Yako: albee, is it okay if we hang out with prince's group? their in our class anyways...

Candice: yea, just forget about the stupid rumor from last year.

Albee: i never said we couldn't! OMG, you guys were the ones who were like if people saw us together, they'd think the rumor that me and fabien have an arranged marriage is true. i never said anything...

Yako:oh.. okay.. lol. so where is... aha! HEY PRINCE,FABIEN,BRIAN,AND WILLIAM!

Brian: HEY YAKO!

Prince: geez, brian! you don't have to shout that loud! we're on our way walking towards them already anyways. oh my god, i bet the whole cafe can hear you. nevermind, scratch that. i totally forgot that you LIKE yako! LOL!

Fabien: yea, haha, brian, you are so obvious! i'm surprised 
yako hasn't noticed!

William: haha. she looks really cute with brian!

Brian: SHUT UP! anyways, i know that you like candice, william!

William: i... um.. do... not.....

Candice: hey guys! you were pretty loud there, brian! wutsup? anything new?

William: HEY CANDICE! how are you?!?!?

Prince+fabien+brian: hahaha! HE DEFINITELY DOES!

Candice: um... does... wut? wut's so funny?

Fabien: nothing. LOL

Yako: hey fabien, since we're all in the same class now, there's really no need to hide from albee anymore.

Albee: hi, i've never foramlly introduced myself, but i believe that we did have some interesting incountering at the talent show last year that apparently made the school news board. I'm albee huang. nice to meet you.

Fabien: oh. um... i'm fabien yang. niace to meet you too.

Yako: long time no see guys! anything interesting?

Prince: yea, at the main gate. this girl named gui wu was--

Candice: oh, that thing! we heard people talk about it earlier.

Brian: who is that girl anyways?

William: Gui Wu. The only daughter of the Wu family.

Albee: from the Wu Corp. of Entertainment&Electronics. a.k.a. WCEE. she's famous for playing pranks on people. one of the Top 10 richest in Asia, her family is powerful enough as our families or maybe even more to as high as prince, NF4, and hebe tian. her parents treat her like a princess and everyone knows that she loves to play tricks on her maids. usually hangs around with hebe, angela, and NF4,

Fabien: oh, so she's also part of their litlle group.

Yako: i think they used to be in 2-13. but i heard that she wasn't that bad. at school, she doesn't like to talk to random people, many people who tried to bribe her into something business related, they ended up pretty bad, but besides that she doesn't do anything bad to anyone. but she gets mad angry when someone who's not her friend go against her or gets into a fight with her.

Brian: wow, i think our narrowed down class hasn't really helped. i mean normal classes that have 50 students at least will keep prince and that girl apart. but now, there's only 18 people in our class, it's like they turn around and they see each other, i can feel the intensity already...

Prince: whatever, just a boring girl. but i actually think i've heard my dad talk about her family once at dinner. now, her family must have be something on the lines of power, or else my dad wouldn't talk about them. but anyways, she's not gonna have it her way here with me.

-First Day Opening Ceremony-

principal: now with honor, let's have the student body president miss angela huangfu to make a speech.

angela: hi! i'm angela huangfu, for freshmans who don't know me. i'm....

(5 minutes later)

principal: thank you! miss angela. let's give a round of applause to miss angela. Now, let's welcome this year's ceremony's most expected performer "violin prince" ETHAN JIN TO PERFORM A WONDERFUL VIOLIN PIECE! now please welcome him with a warm round of applause!

when esther sae ethan peforming in such a familiar posture and his last name being jing, she had no doubt that it was the little boy that was her best friend until 10.

ethan: to my best and dearest friend, esther liu.

joei: esther, he's talking about you! who is he?

esther: he's ethan, my ethan!

ady: oh my god! he's the guy you've been telling us all these years, you childhood best friend!

--3-18--

angela: that was such a long and draggy ceremony!

hebe: except the guys ethan, he's so hot and good at the violin!

gui: yea, but who the heck is he? did we see him in the folder this morning?

prince (from behind): only a stupid person like you wouldn't know. He's ethan jing, a.k.a. "violing prince". He's currently the best and youngest violinist in the world. Also, his father is the CEO and founder of Jing Corp.

gui: YOU!!! it's you again, why the heck are you here?!?!?!

calvin: gui, you forgot, he's in our class.

aaron: so, you are prince qiu, second generation of Qiu Corp. i haven't gotten a chance to talk to you earlier, but i was at the main gate earlier when you where fighting with gui. let me introduce myself. i'm aaron NF.

jae: and i'm jae NF. aaron's brother. impressive, Qiu Corp is the #3 largest business in Asia. tied with gui and hebe's family. i've heard about you impressive business skills, hopefully, one day, we will see each other in the business world.

prince: i hope so to. i know you are trained personally by emp and is also one of the best second generation business dealers. it would be interesting to see you in business. but your friend is pathetic!

angela: hey, just because i said we can get along doesn't mean you can talk to my friend like that!

yako: can we like cut this out?!?!?!

brian: yea, yako, i totally agree with you!

candice: yea, what are we? kindergardens? can we be a little mature over here and stop the bickering??? obviously, for us to be in this class, we've all got to be pretty high status, so let's just get that point across clear and accept the fact that in here, no one is higher than anyone else. it's not like in our old classes where everyone followed what we did.

william: yea, go candice! so stop fighting.

prince+fabien: brian and william are so stupid.

albee: people. this is a school anyways, so let's not focus 
on other crap. okay? jeez.

(other side)

esther: so yea, joei, ady. this is ethan. hey, over there! looks like someone's already in a fight!

joei: hmm...... that's aaron NF. the "tennis prince" right?

ady: ley's go see. looks like prince qiu vs gui wu. lol. must be because of that the from the main gate earlier.

ethan: huh? wut's going on?

(they walked over)

hebe: oh my god! aren't you that guy that just performed at the opening ceremony?

ethan: oh. haha. yea. hi, i'm ethan jing.

esther: hey hebe. long time no see. this is my friend, ethan.

hebe: oh yea, he just introduced himself. your esther right? and that's your friends joei and ady right?

esther: lol. yea.

gui: WHO ARE YOU CALLING PATHETIC?!?!?!

prince: of course you

(the teacher walks in)

na dou (teacher): umm.... uh........ everyone...... um... please.... take a seat.... i'm... your teacher. my name is na dou.

*******************************************************

Dear Readers,

Happy reading and PLEASE COMMENT!

Also, visit my blog Musical Sweets at: https://sites.google.com/site/graceleeu/
*fanfiction reviews, revisions, bloggings, and fanfiction offered!

Lots of Love,
Grace