HOW TO EAT DINNER WITH SOMEONE YOU HATE

Class 3-18

Hi everyone!

ENJOY! Support and comment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

gui: YOU! oh my god. MOVE.

prince: pathetic. why am i moving? impossible!

gui: my god. I don’t know what my dad sees in you.

prince: what! I should be saying that!

Everyone else who was already friends at this point all went to prince and gui to break them up from the fight again. the rest of the day was pretty much occupied by prince and gui fighting. basically, prince and gui are the only ones who still can’t get along.

-AFTER SCHOOL- GUI’S MANSION

madam wu: how was your day? I heard prince is in your class?

gui: horrible! why IS he in my class??

madam wu: don’t say that! it’s wonderful! you can see him everyday!

gui: mummy, but I don’t want to. can you tell daddy to cancel the arranged management? please!?!?! *pout*

madam wu: gui, honey, don’t give mummy those watery eyes.

mr.wu: gui, it’s all set, there’s no changing now. I’ve already arranged a dinner with mr. and mrs. wu. you and prince will both be going.

gui: oh my god! can my life be anyworse???

-DINNER. 3 DAYS LATER-

prince: good evening uncle and auntie wu. how was your day?

mr.wu: hi prince. we’re good. thank you.

madam wu: mr.qiu, you have such a wonderful and polite son!

mr.qiu: oh! thank you. I’m flattered by your complement! this is my wife.

gui: *speaks to herself* POLITE! he’s no where near polite.

madam wu: um… you must be gui! I’m prince’s mom. nice to meet you!

gui: hello auntie qiu. I’m gui.

prince: gui, would you like a drink?

gui: NO THANK YOU. I’M FINE! *pov*: you just keep pretending! so fake in front of adults.

-AFTER DINNER-

mr.qiu: the dinner was wonderful! thanking for inviting us.

mr.wu: no problems. we’ll be in-laws soon!

madam wu: yea, perfect. let’s talk about some engagement details first.

madam qiu: hm.. how about we announce it to the media in 1 month?

gui: mummy, why are you discussing this already?!?!

prince: uncle and auntie wu, do you mind if I take gui out to somewhere now while you guys talk?

gui: WHAT? huh?

madam wu: oh, that’d be wonderful!

madam qiu: prince, you have to take care of gui, okay?

prince: okay, I know mom. gui, let’s go.

gui: wait---

Before gui could say anything, prince grabbed her hand and headed out the door while gui tried hard to struggle and break off. They walked out of the restaurant as the waiters bowed and bid good-bye to them. Prince walked outside pass the garden and reached the parking lot. He opened the door for gui and got in himself as he drove to and coffee house.

The car ride was silent as gui suddenly screamed after prince used his racecar skills and soared through the streets of Taipei. Prince got off as gui just stared at him wordless. she froze as her eyes started to get teary after not blinking for 10 seconds. Prince walked to her door and opened it for her as he pulled her out. Prince walked inside as the manager recognizes him and quickly sends a waiter to his service. Prince sat down at a table as the waiter handed each of them a menu. Prince doesn’t bother to look at the menu as he puts it aside. Gui looked just stared at the menu and looked lost. 
prince: a pure original French black coffee.

waiter: okay. and what about you miss?

gui: um… I’ll have…

prince: she’ll have the same.

waiter: okay, I will be right back with your coffee.

gui: hey! why did you decide for me? as a matter of fact, WHY ARE WE HERE?!?!?!

prince: did you want to sit there and listen to our parents talk about the wedding?

gui: NO. WHY WOULD—

prince: exactly. I didn’t either. I ddi you a favor, you should thank me!

gui: THANK YOU?!?!?! I think KILL is a better word right now! you fake idiot. pretending to be a good boy in front of adults!

prince: fake? don’t tell me that as a family that’s just as big as mine, you have never been forced to take manor classes? that’s the number 1 must take class for all business second generation.

gui: of course I took those classes!

prince: then didn’t your teacher told you that tonight was the kind of situation to USE IT??

gui: whatever

waiter: prince shao ye, here your French black coffee. no sugar, no milk. And miss, here’s yours. please enjoy the night.

prince: thank you.

gui: no sugar no milk? what the heck kinda coffee is that?

prince took a sip of it and closed his eyes as if enjoying the coffee. gui had a weird expression on. she’d never seen anyone drink coffee like that and to gui, prince made the coffee look as if it’s fantastic. gui picked up her cup and took a gulp and then she had the worst frowning face ever as she spit out the coffee onto the plate.

gui: what the heck! how can you drink this stuff?

prince: that’s the reaction that people usually have when they first drink this. but they’re not really tasting it. French black coffee is a special coffee that is served a lot in France. it is served directly with no sugar or milk. but it is a special type of coffee that doesn’t need those things. if you are willing to take a second sip, then you’ll be able to taste the sweet richness in it.

gui slowly took a second sip and tried not to spit it out as she slowly drank it.

gui: hmm… your actually right…. didn’t know you would be a guys that’s sitting here drinking coffee!

prince: there’s a lot don’t know about me.

gui: I guess. so tell me… what kind of person are you? to agree to this arranged marriage?

prince: I didn’t say I agree.

gui: you didn’t say you don’t agree either.

prince: did saying it help? I’m sure you said it, but did it work? do I have a choice? did you have choice? that’s just how we have to be as business second generations.

gui: is it? or is it the pressure that I’m sensing that you’re getting?

prince: pressure? you’re the first person to ask that. and the first person to notice besides brian, fabien, and william. I like business. which is a good thing to my parents. but I also like racing. which one do you think my parents would pick? I’m the only racer in asia to make it to the F1 race in Italy. I can’t just give it up for business. but I didn’t have a choice. just like how WE don’t have a choice now either.

gui: I didn’t know that you had so much going on behind your arrogant appearance.

prince: whatever. it’s all over now. no more racing. and all focus on business. are you done with the coffee? I’ll drop you home if you are now.

-NEXT DAY: 3-18-

hebe: everyone! listen up! I will be hosting a party for ur class this weekend. I’ve invited lots of rich business generations because my parents insisted. and I’ve also invited lots of my famous celebrity friends from the show biz. so there will lots lots of hot girls and guys and loads of fun. and of course EVERYONE in this class will have to attend. haha

angela: again? this is like the 5th party you hosted since summer. lmao (*lmao=laugh my off)

hebe: yes, again. and what can I say? I love parties! now, before the party though, we of course all have to look fabulous. and I will have my special styling crew to do everyone’s hair and looks.

jae: NeoImage?

Hebe: yea. Just incase people here doesn’t know, my crew is the only and only #1 in the fashion industry NEOIMAGE! in the salon world, they are the gods. in the styling world, they are the lions of the jungles.

gui: lol. who wouldn’t know them hebe! omg, I love you so much, especially when you get NeoImage here! yes! lmao. till this day, I would not let ANYONE else do my hair. lol.

Hebe: The party will be starting at 5:00 pm on Saturday at my mansion, and it’s till WHENEVR! knock your selves out there! haha

yako: which mansion? the one in Taipei here, or the one in Hsinchu, or the one in Gao Xiong, or the one in Kenting Beach? or the other ones……

hebe: I’m not going out that far this time. just the one here in Taipei.

calvin: great! don’t forget your hot modeling friends!

damson: so what if they are models? just another untrustworthy girl

calvin: hey, not every girl is like that genie zhuo that ---

damson: DON’T EVER SAY HER NAME IN FRONT OF ME

calvin: okay okay. chill.

hebe: danson’s still like that… hmm….. I have to go call someone actually. you guys continue talking.

ady: love parties!

candice: lol. this should be pretty fun.

prince: parties are stupid…

brian: yako, you’re going to this party right?

albee: brian, why do you care about yako so much???

fabien: albee, you DO NOT know, brian totally um haha… it’s so funny

william: yea, he totally likes—

brian: if you two don’t shut up right now, I can help you guys call the funeral store for your tombs after I kill you.

-OUTSIDE-
hebe: hello? is this mike he?

mike: yes, I’m mike. who are you and hwy do you have my cell phone number?

hebe: oh, I’m hebe. your new partner in “Bull Fighting”.

mike: hey. hebe tian right? I heard from my manager terry.

hebe: yea, well I’m hosting a party this Saturday and I would like to invite you so we can meet since we will be working together soon.

mike: Saturday? I think I’ll have time.

hebe: good. I’ll tell my manager frddie to send you the specific info on time address later.

mike: okay thanks. I guess I’ll see you there then. bye!

hebe: bye.

************************************************************************************************************************

Dear Readers,

I hope you all had a happy reading!

COMMENT
COMMENT

AND... VISIT MUSICAL SWEETS FOR FANFICTION REVIEW AND REVISION AT: https://sites.google.com/site/graceleeu/

Hugs and Kisses,
Grace