INTERESTING VACATION (1)

Class 3-18

HAPPY READING! 

*******************************************************************************

 

Time flies by as 3 weeks passed. Prince and Gui are a little nicer to each other after going for coffee. But anytime during the day, the smallest things would get them to start a huge fight again. October has finally arrived and it’s time for the annual school 7 day camp out trip. But of course 3-18 was out of the ordinary. They decided to go on their own class trip.

(In Study Period)
Prince: everyone listen up! The camp put trip is in 3 days and of course we’re not following the school right?

Gui: it’s such a miracle! I actually agree with you on something. Talk about not following the school, last year Angela, Hebe, NF4, and I went to mainland China. Oh my god it was horrible there. Way too much pollution and bad food, AND WAY TOO MUCH ERTED ****s.

Hebe: totally agree with you. Ew….. don’t remind me of that image. That’s why I told you guys we should go to Beijing instead of Nanjing.

Angela: At least we got to fly to Hong Kong for shopping afterwards…

Calvin: Oh right! I remember how you girls got drunk and some random guys tried to hook up with you guys and we had to go save you!

Aaron: yah, Jae was so at that guy who was winking at Angela. haha

Danson: See! Girls have so many problems, they look hot and they go around with everyone!

Calvin: Come on Danson, seriously, not all the girls are like Genie, and plus, you guys were just not meant to be. Let’s just say it was your fault to take her away from her old boyfriend in the first place. She went back to him, and that’s just what you get.

Danson: DON’T MENTION HER. I’ve heard enough, so what if it was I who chased after her first, she broke up with him, and that was supposed to be how it was. There wasn’t supposed to be any going back to that guy.

Jae: wow Danson, just get over it. Aaron, that guy wasn’t just winking at Angela, he was ALL OVER her. And anyways, he was so weak, he couldn’t even take 3 punches from me.

Yako: where should we go this year?

Candice: Anywhere but Hawaii. If I go to Hawaii one more time I think I’m gonna a citizen there. Been there way too many times.

Ady: True, last year Joei and I went to Hawaii during Christmas.

Albee: I think everyone here has been to Hawaii thousands of times.

Prince: Then how about Spain? My dad bought a vacation resort there recently.

Gui: Why yours? I wanna go to my resort in the carribeans.

Prince: Why listen to you? I say SPAIN.

Gui: Well I say CARRIBEAN.

Prince: What kind of girl are you? geez. SPAIN

Gui: You arrogant idiot. CARRIBEAN.

Prince: can you at least act like a girl so I can treat you like one? SPAIN

Angela: Okay, stop. Let’s go to Emp’s resort in Japan.

P+G: FINE!

Everyone else: sounds great.

Hebe: so we decided on Japan right? Then I’m going to invite an extra friend.

Gui and Angela: WHO?

Hebe: Mike.

Angela: Mike He?

Gui: The one your shooting your new drama with?

Hebe: yah, we start shooting like 2 weeks after we come back from break. And since this is the first time that I’m shooting a drama, I have no idea how everything goes, so I’ll need Mike’s help. And also we have to memorize the script together.

-3 days later at TIA(Taiwan International Airport)-

Everyone drove to the airport as their butlers sat in the back seats to carry luggage for them and drive the cars back. They all checked-in for personal flight departure. As they got their tickets from their butlers, the stared at the tickets and saw that they were arranged for two in a row. And they weren’t exactly paired up with who they wanted. Of course they could have just switched their own seats to where they wanted since it’s was Angela’s personal plane, but what fun would that be?

Hebe: everyone, just to spice things up during the trip instead of sticking with our own people, how about we follow everything that’s arranged for us?

Angela; hm…. that’s sounds pretty tricky to me. But if this “game” is played well, I think this will be a very exciting trip!

They decided to go with the seat arrangements but when they found out who they were paired with, they didn’t know what to say.

Seat arrangements: 1) Esther and Ethan
2) Joei and Aaron
3) Ady and Calvin
4) Albee and Fabien
5) Hebe and Mike
6) William and Yako
7) Brian and Candice
8) Danson is alone
and of course….. 9) Prince and Gui

Prince and Gui: WHAT THE F***

Hebe: awwww….. Gui, I guess luck was just not on your side.

Gui: of course you can be normal and say that since you got Mike and not someone you HATE!

Prince: Like I want to be paired with you.

Angela: Can you two just calm down? It’s only a plane ride.

Prince and Gui: NO

Prince: Angela, everyone know you and Jae like LOVE each other, okay? so don’t say it like it doesn’t matter who your sitting with. If you didn’t get Jae, I bet you wouldn’t be this happy.

Angela and Jae: HEY, WE DO NOT

Hebe: yah, you “totally” don’t since you guys just have SUCH a recognition to say the same thing at the same time.

Mike: haha, wow Hebe, I have a feeling I’m in for something really wild.

Hebe: oh yes you are!
***
William and Brian: OH MY GOD!

William: How can you get Candice?

Brian: just great, you get YAKO!

Yako and Candice: Huh? why such a big reaction? 
***

***
Albee (whisper to Fabien): William and Brian totally loves Candice and Yako right?

Fabien (whisper to Albee): haha, yah.

Calvin (joins in): Wow, that must !

Ady (joins in): I know, I feel so bad for them. oh my god, William and Brian totally do not look like they’ve been friends for 8 years right now. Wow, love can do such things!
***

***
Aaron: hey tennis buddy!

Joei: haha, we’re gonna nail this like we nailed the duo tennis competition right?

Aaron: totally!

Joei: This trip to Japan should be very very interesting.

Aaron: I know! just look at Gui and Prince’s face.

Joei: I think they’re about to kill each other!
***

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Dear readers,

Hope you enjoyed. Please comment and support!
Also, visit my review and revision blog Musical Sweets at: https://sites.google.com/site/graceleeu/

Love,
Grace