INTERESTING VACATION (3)

Class 3-18

Hi everyone, I just wanted to clarify, since the cast is large and a bit hard to keep track, that I will be focusing on three main relationships from this point on, so other characters will be present, but will just be there to for support and the purposes of the class 18 setup.

The final three couples that I will be focusing on now will be Prince and Gui, Hebe and Aaron, and Angela and Jae, though complications will arise and form love triangles with minor roles. And the supporting roles will be Mike, Calvin, Danson, Ethan, and Joei. All the rest will remain only as minor roles here and there.

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU ARE READING AND LIKING THIS STORY! I HAVEN'T HEARD MANY RESPONSES!!!!

************************************************************************************

RECAP:
Jae: Prince, you better take her back to your room before she gets out of control. Better you hear it than everyone else at this resort.

Prince: ME? WHAT?!?!

Jae: Yea, try to give her some tea when you get back to the room. We have to stay here to take down the volleyball nets.

Prince: Just me?... and HER?!?!?!?

**************************************************************************************

Jae: Well, you’re the one that’s sharing a room for her. And we can’t just leave the nets here. The girls will call or go find you guys later.

Prince: okay. Geez. This ghost is definitely lots of trouble.

Hebe: *whispers to Prince* Please, be nice. Angela and I would take her if we shared a room with her. And there’s also the net here. We really can’t just leave here yet. We’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. If she says or does anything crazy, don’t hurt her feelings. And don’t tell everyone what she does.

Angela:*whispers* Yea, she cares about that a lot. Although she acts like a ghost all the time, she not really that tough. Try to be get along with her, just this once.

Prince: I know, I know. She’s drunk. I won’t count that against her. I’ll keep my mouth shut. Not like she would have any secret worth knowing.

Hebe: Just in case you do hear anything....

Angela: She's had some tough experiences, don't just think she's like a ghost all the time for no reason.

Prince: Okay, i get your point. See you guys later.

Angela: Thank you.

Hebe: Take care of her.

Prince walked over to Gui. She was already half unconscious. Gui stood up to walk but stumbled backwards as she fell right into Prince’s arms. Prince tried to hold her by the shoulders and walk, but after another stumble Prince just lifted her up in his arms as he carried her back to their room. They haven’t figured out how to split the bed yet, but there was nothing else Prince could do now but setting her down.

As Prince try to pull his arms out from under Gui’s body, Gui’s hands gripped tightly on his arms as she pulled his face right up her own. Gui had her eyed closed, but her lips were mumbling something that Prince couldn’t quite hear. Gui pulled Prince down to the bed as Prince struggled to pull free. After a minute, Prince quits as he crept up the bed and cuddled on the bed with Gui in his arms, her head laying on his broad chest.

Gui: Alien…. Don’t. NO! Don’t go, please… *teardrop*

Prince: Huh?
Gui: Why….? WHY? YOU’RE MY BEST FRIEND! How could you betray me…..? How could you take Alien away…..? I don’t want to….. no…. I can’t… *Gui was crying immensely now* Do-n’t.. Why - ..can’t-things.*sob* be the … they way they were?

Prince’s POV: Wow, a girl like you would cry too? Alien? Who’s Alien? Must be an real to get you crying. I wonder what could have happened. But I guess it’s kind of predictable with someone like you. He must have been your boyfriend. With a temper like yours, no wonder her left you. Geez, you’ll really need to fix your temper if you want to keep a guy around you. But I’ve never seen you like this before, you must have really like him…

Prince his arms tighter around her shoulders and wiped away the tears that were now streaming down Gui’s face. Her face was still red as a tomato from the alcohol as she drifted off to sleep in Prince’s arms.

Prince watched her face peaceful, observing her features. It was the first time he looked at her up close and carefully. She was actually really pretty. Big eyes, cute cheeks, bubbly lips, and cute strawberry nose. Prince realized that all the fighting was really ruining her image for him. If only she was a bit less bad tempered, she would be a nice and cute little girl…

Two hours later, Gui’s eyes slowly crept open. It was night time already and the room was really dark. Her hands were still wrapped tightly around Prince’s waist. She used her hands to search around for the night lamp.

Her hands bumped into various things before she finally reached the lamp and flicks it on. The bright light blinded her vision for a few seconds and she flung her hand over her face. As she adjusts to the light, she rubs her eyes with one hand and looks up as she recognized Prince’s face. He was still asleep. Gui quickly slipped her hands away and sat up on the bed.

Gui: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prince’s slowly tilts his head as his eyes opened up.

Prince: What?

Gui: WHY are YOU here ??? And.. ME?? What Happened to me? What did you to me?!?!?!?!?!?

Prince: Geez. Can you calm down? Relax. I would never betray my taste and do anything to a ghost like you. You got drunk at the beach. So I had to take you back here.

Gui: Drunk…? Crap. That drink! Oh my god! I…. didn’t do anything crazy did I?

Prince: Not really. You just kept mumbling about someone…. Was it Alien?

Gui: NO!! crap… Forget everything I said.

Prince: You cried. I don’t think I would ever forget that scene. You crying. Hehe, that’s like once in a century. So what happened?

*silence*

Gui: Nothing. *tears*

Prince: Was it really that bad? It’s okay then, if you don’t want to say it. I just thought maybe you would feel better if you talk to someone about it.

Gui: I saw them. With my own eyes… In MY beach house. How could they? How could Rainie? She was one of my best friends…

Prince: Rainie? Alien? Oh. Alien and Rainie.

Gui: *sniff* Sorry. Thanks for carrying me back here. You must have been bored. Wanna go do something fun??

Prince: Sure. Um… Hebe called earlier. They’re going to go to the night club at the resort. She told us to join them when you wake up.

Gui: Okay. Just give me a minute to wash my face and change into new clothes.

-Night Club-

Prince and Gui walked into the main entrance of the pub. It looked really nice and the loud music can be heard from outside. They flashed their VIP cards at the doorman and a waiter as they welcomed them in.

Suddenly, Gui stopped her steps abruptly. Prince looked over to Gui. Her eyes focused on something in front of her. Prince followed her eyes and glanced forward. There was a couple standing at the front desk. The guy was just about 2 inches shorter than Prince and the girl didn’t seem to shine like Gui. They were just normal people, nothing special. But Gui’s eyes kept glued to the guy. The guy kissed the girl on the lips. Prince glanced back at Gui as those sad tears rolled down her face again.

Prince: Gui… Are you okay? What…

Gui: It’s him. He’s still with her. Huh, I thought he would cheat her out just like he did with me. I thought that of a betrayer would have a taste of what I’ve gone through. And yet they still stand here together.

Gui said those words so bitterly. Prince was confused at first, but then he suddenly understood what she said. He reached out his right hand and wiped the tears off her face. Then he wrapped his arms around her shoulders tightly as he gave her a little squeeze.

Prince: Is he Alien?

Gui: *nod*

Prince: What a small world.

Gui: Yea, I thought I would never have to see them again. Never have to be reminded of the past again. But why does it keep coming back to me? I keep try to run away from it, but it’s like a ghost, always coming back to haunt me. We should go somewhere else.

Prince: Then don’t run away. Face it. You’ll have to someday, or else you’ll never get over it. Don’t be afraid, you can’t run from him forever. I’ll be here for you, at least for right now. Let’s go.

Prince tightened his arm around Gui and nudged her. Her legs stumbled, following his footsteps.

*****************************************************************************************
Hope everyone had a happy reading. Please give COMMENTS.

PS: If necessary, I will still make a few more minor changes to the fanfic, but most likely, as I explained earlier, everything big is pretty much decided.

Hope to see your comments and thoughts!
Grace