LIFE IS UNEXPECTED

Class 3-18

Hello everyone!

Please enjoy :)Support and comment as well!

Please visit my review and revision blog Musical Sweets blog at: https://sites.google.com/site/graceleeu/

**************************************************

After school, angela, and NF4 goes to gui's house to hang out while hebe went to shoot a cover for a magazine. fabien, brian, and william all went to prince's house to hang out and check out his repolished racecar. yako, albee, and candice went to do some crazy shopping at one of candice's family's malls. ethan, esther, adn ady, cheered joei on at a west street PK arena.

-gui's house (around 5:00 pm)-

angela: gui, are you still pissed at prince qiu? your face is pretty ugly rite now....

gui: of course i am! he's such a crazy !
madam wu: nonsense. is that the way to talk like a LADY?!?!?!

NF4: *whispers* oh crap. *normal* um.,... good afternoon, auntie!

angela: hi auntie. how are you? gui was just kidding.

gui: yea, i was just kidding. what's--

madam wu: LOOK AT YOU! how can you marry someone like this?!?!?!

gui: then i won't! i don't want to marry! i'm going to stick with mummy forever!!!

madam wu: that's not your choice, honey. your dad has arranged another marriage for you. but trust me, this time, it's the perfect guy! i've already looked at his info. i think he's going to be a good guy for you.

everyone else: WHAT???? WHO?!?!?!

madam wu: his name is prince qiu. his family owns the qiu corp. they're very impressive, number 3 in Asia! this marriage will help your daddy alot on business if it's sucessful.

gui: WHAT-THE-FUC.....oops, um... FUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angela+NF4- PRINCE QIU?!?!? oh-my-god.

madam wu: what? why do you guys all have such a big reaction?

gui: mom! please.... tell daddy to cancel it!

madam wu: gui, you know your dad's temper. once he decides on something, he won't change his mind. not even for our most beautiful princess! plus, he's still really mad that you just blew the date with the last guy he arranged with you. that poor guy, he waited for 3 HOURS! even though his family is not strong compared to ours, you still shouldn't have treated him that way, you know?

angela: *whispers to NF4* oh crap. gui's gets mad at whoever her dad arranges for her everytime, and plus it's PRINCE QIU! she's gonna explode. we have to get her out of here before she does. *normal* auntie, um... we were just going to head out with gui for dinner. we should go now....

jae: yea, we'll bring her back soon.

aaron: yea, auntie. *whispers* crap, do you guys see gui's face! my god.

danson: let's go, gui. come on....

gui: what! wait. stop pulling me... MOM, NO WAY--

angela: com one, gui... bye auntie. *nearly dragging gui now*

madam wu: huh...oh. bye honey! don't be out too late!

-LIU corp. Xi Men Ding Mall 6 Star mall (VIP parking lot)-

albee: candice. it this another one of the malls your family owns?

candice: yea, i think yako's family owns the one that's down 2 streets. haha, we're neighbors, yako. oh, don't bother bringing your credit cards. my treat today.

yako: okay, i forgot all 5 of my unlimited gold cards anyways. wow, i'm such an idiot. next time i'll treat you to my family mall down the street the. lol

(entrance)

guard: candice xiao jie, welcome. please enjoy your stay.

candice: these are my friends, they'll be shopping with me today. so tell everyone that they're here and make sure that the same mistake doesn't happen again. I DO NOT want to be embarrased AGAIN.

guard: yes, xiao jie. i'll go inform them right now and make sure they know.

(inside)

albee: what was that about? again?

candice: oh my god. these people are sooooo stupid. since this is like the specially marked 6 star mall since the highest ranking is 5 star, you guys know right? like every one that's in class probably knows. like we have malls that are beyond the normal ranking, so they set up this special 6 star for upper-class malls. and usually, you have to be a registered member with like a well-off family and show your card ID before they let you enter. i think yako, your family mall down there is also a special 6 star mall. anyways, back to the topic, so i was shopping here without a card because the security knows me and lets me in, this sales girl didn't know who i was adn reported me of STEALING!

yako: yea, i know that. like most of the time i shop at my own family malls with with friends like today. but i did remember last time i was at this other mall and my daddy told me to show them my ID before entering. but wow, that girl must have been knew to not know you!

albee: hehe, she must have gotten into lots of trouble.

candice: oh my god, yea and she called the manager and wouldn't believe me when i told them i OWNED this mall. my god. and the manager was like all mad on the phone, but when he came down and saw me, wow, you guys should have seen his face. he was like turning white and like "we're so sorry!" hehe

albee: wow. hmm... i haven't been shopping for so long! wow, i think the last time i went was a month ago!

yako: hehe, we really need our crazy shopping today then. or else we'll be like the least fashionable people at school and i definitely do not want to see that day we we fall from top of the chart to the bottom! anything new this season?

candice: i heard there are new chanel, LV, and polo fall collections.

-prince's mansion-

prince, brian, fabien, and william are laughing in another hall when a servant saw prince's dad coming.

servant: lao ye, do you want tea or coffee?

mr.qiu: coffee. someone here?

servant: yes, shao ye and his friends are at the main hall.

(main hall)

prince: dad.... your back pretty early today.

mr qiu: yea. i have to tell you something. where's your mom.

servant: lao ye, here's your coffee. madam is at mrs.yang's 
mansion for tea.

fabien: yang? as in my house? with my mom?

servant: yes, fabien shao ye.

mr qiu: okay. you may go now. prince, i have arranged a marriage for you. she is the only daughter of mr.wu. her father owns the wu corp. her name is gui wu. i think she's the perfect girl. oh, and i also heard that she's in your class!

prince: WHAT?!??!?! DAD!!!!!!!! when did i say i want to get married?!?! AND TO GUI WU?!?! are you serious? what kind of luck is this? how many times do i have to hear her name in my life? OH MY GOD!

mr.wu: we'll if her father and i work together and merge our companies,it will definitely help ou families alot. by then, we would really be undefeatable! and i have a very big contract project with mr.wu right now. so i will need to be on good terms with him. well, that's all i came to say. don't give me that mad face, just go try it at least, and if you don't like her afterwards, then we'll talk about it, okay? well i still have to attend a meetimg, so i have to go. i'll see you later.

(mr. wu leaves)

fabien: oooooooooooooo.......man, tough luck, prince.

brian: that girl's family must be powerful for your dad to want their support in business.

william: gui wu? wow, it's such a small world, isn't it?

prince: THERE.IS.NO.WAY.I.AM.MARRYING.HER, PERIOD.

-SHOOTING STUDIO-

photographer: yea, hebe, just like that. perfect... give me another pose. ok. we're all done for today,

(VIP make up and resting room)*NeoImage adapted from drama "magicians of love" or "ai qing muo fa shi"*

hebe: joanne, you know, i can always count on NeoImage for my appearances. thanks ALL of you to come!

joanne: no problem. we've been friends for how long? like forever! it's a small case for us. but should thank us for all coming. afterall, your the only one that all four of us will come together to do hair, make up, and looks. i mean, we never all go to do styling, not even for big time stars like jolin tsai. and your lucky, we come everytime you have something, not just once. hehe

hebe: i know! oh my god, like i read it on these newspapers all the time. you guys add value to me SO MUCH! everytime there's headlines that says "shocking news! actress hebe tian has gotten all four of the leading artists of NeoImage, joanne zeng, artz du, richie lin, and fernando zhu do do her hair and looks. She must be something for all four of these internationally known level of hair stylists to arrive together everytime to do her looks. most actresses fight for one of them to do their looks, and here stands hebe tian with ALL four of them!"

joanne: wow. hehe.

hebe:haha, see how it it, joanne? or should i call you mrs.du now? the new queen of NeoImage? does it feel good that your husband if the owner of the number one hair hair salon in the world? where the top designers fight for a hair washing position just to be in there? by the way, how was your honeymoon with artz?

artz: it was great! we went to paris.

richie: oh my god, you should have seen them, they were so mushy!

fernando: yea, they were sticking like glue!

joanne: hey, richie, you and your number one model in Asia,

kalen ye were just as mushy as we were, okay!

artz: and fernando, you and your celeb girlfriend emma were the ones really sticking to each other. i mean i seriously, i saw the paparrazi that followed us all the way to paris!

hebe: wait, you all went?!?!? no wonder when i called for you guys to do my look for a shoot, chanel at the front desk said none of you had time. i was like what the heck!, and you know i had to reject that photo shoot because everyone in the world knows i need you guys to do my looks before anything!

artz: we really needed a break, right honey.

joanne: yes we did.

hebe: awww... you guys are so sweet. oh, i think i have another shooting for this advertisement or something, i have to ask freddie. he's like the best manager in the world. hehe, like i can never remember everything, he always has to remind me. you guys have to come okay?
artz: no problem. is it the pepsi ad you were talking about earlier?

(freddie walks in)

freddie: hebe, GTV just called me. they said that they want you to film their new hit drama that they'll be lauching for 2008 called "bull fighting". and i think they've invited mike he to be the male lead.

hebe: freddie, how many times do i have to tell you? i dont want to shoot dramas until after college because when i do, i will throw all my schedules off track. that's why i haven't done a single drama yet. the most i'll go for is a TV ad or a MV. there's always been hundreds of films that invited me, i thought you always took care of them fine?

freddie: of course i know that, i've turned down at least 20 dramas for you in just the past year! but i thought you'd be interested in this one. you read the script for this one when you were at GTV for a MV shoot. you said you really liked it and it'd be cool if you can act it.

hebe: huh? wait, your talking about GTV? you mean the basketball one?

freddie: yes, that one! and, it's the 2008 most expected drama!

hebe: hmm.... actually, that was the only drama that i ever wanted to film....

freddie: good, it's settled then. i will make some arrangements and schedule with GTV. your school schedul will be affected a little but i'll try to make it small. maybe it can start on the thanksgiving 8 day break, so i think in the middle you will miss about a month of school and then it can cut into the christmas and winter 6 week break so you wont have to miss that much school.

hebe: okay, but if it's not done by after winter break, then then most i have is 1 month after that. all of that added together is about 4-5 months, ask them if that'll work. and if not, i'll stop for school and then start shooting again during my 4 week new year's break.

freddie: okay. oh, also, they have to arrange it with mike too, but i think he has some time because he just came out of college this year i think, right? i think he's 2 years older than you. i have his number, i'll give it to you and you can call him some time to do some arrangements or something.

-WEST STREET PK ARENA-

ady: oh my god, it's owodog again! when's he going to learn that he can never beat joei? joei is a blackbelt in tai kon dou. and although he's really good, he'll always be beaten by joei though.

esther:haha, i don't think he'll ever learn that fact.

ethan: what are you guys talking about? i thought they were just doing a PK? do you guys know that guy?

esther: west street is a student hang out street. the west street arena is for people to Pk. that guy up there right now with joei is called owodog zhuang. he loses to joei in PK everytime, but just keeps challenging her.

ady: yea, and he never stops, always thinks he's better

(on arena)

owodog: i'm gonna beat you this time.

joei: owodog, your good, but not good enough!

-NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL-

gui and prince are still shocked about the arranged marriagement are both are mad angry. although both knew inside, either of them said anything to each other. everyone else though has been starting to become good friends. they're all laughing at how ironic gui and prince's situation is. at the same time, they're trying really hard to calm their friend. gui was walking back from the bathroom just as prince walked towards the door to get some air outside. they bumped into each other at the door while everyone stared. gui and prince's eyes met for a long time as it then turned into a glare. 
both: MOVE!!!!!!!!!!

************************************************************

Dear Readers,

Since some parts are reposts, I've come to realize that in the past, I've never bothered to reread and correct typos and errors, which is bad, and not looking so great to me right now since I've become very strict with these things. So, I sincerely apologize for all the grammatical errors that are appearing, and I promise that in the new chapters that I will be writing, I will review it over to reduce these errors to the bare minimum. As of now, thanks for enduring my previous, messy, writing!

Despite those errors, I would still like to hear your other thoughts, SO, please comment and support! Don't be a silent reader!

And, visit my blog Musical Sweets at: https://sites.google.com/site/graceleeu/

Love,
Grace