PARTY (2)

Class 3-18

 

PARTY (2)

Enjoy and comment!

Visit my blog Musical Sweets for reviews, revisions, latest thoughts and writings!

https://sites.google.com/site/graceleeu/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*hebe and mike continues to tour around her mansion*
hebe walked around with mike and talked about Bull Fighting. It was the first time she was going to act in a drama and she had to be prepared. Mike taught her tricks on laughing and crying scenes as they fooled around her mansion. Other people in class 3-18 just hanged out and met new people. Before they knew it, the hours have passed by as the clock clicks to 10, then 11, then 12…. people started to leave after 12 as it was getting very late and dark outside. Others still hanged around for while. Hebe’s face was a red from all the wine as she started to sway a little as she walked.

*hallway*
mike: are you okay? 
hebe: yah I’m fin-

hebe couldn’t finish her sentence as she ran into the bathroom and threw up. mike stood outside and waited for her to come out. she washed her faced and stepped out with her hands swinging everywhere. SHE WAS DEFINITELY DRUNK.

mike: hey hebe..uh… I think your drunk…..

hebe: I’m fine! i..j-u-s-t dr-ank *hiccup* a li-tt-le o-ver….

Then hebe fell to the floor while declaring that she’s is not drunk. mike held on to her and carried her back to the main hall. by now, it was around 1am and all of the people including class 3-18 left. mike had no one to ask so she brought hebe to a maid.

maid: oh my god! what happened to xiao jie?

mike: she got drunk. where’s her bedroom?

maid: oh! it’s his way, I’ll bring you there. oh my, xiao jie’s drunk again.

mike: again?

maid: yes, ever since xiao jie broke up with her last boyfriend, she would be drunk after every party…. poor her. I saw her cry so many times and she was so sad during that time. it was about 3 months ago and xiao jie has been going to parties every week….. last month she got sick for a week because she was not eating enough food and the beer and wine made her very sick….

mike: wow….

maid: and xiao jie has always not been very strong physically and also has a weak immune system, she’s been doing quite bad recently. and madam and lao ye are too busy in the US to come back to visit her right now…

mike: then why do you people let her drink?

maid: the doctor suggested her not to drink as much and we tried to talk her out of it too but xiao jie is very stubborn with things and would not listen. she would go to parties with models and celebrities and she would go out with her best friends gui ciao jie and angela xiao jie.... recently she accepted a female lead role in a drama and I think she’s trying really hard to be busy so that she can forget about sad things…. oh, xiao jie’s room is right here

mike: thank you.

maid: no problem.

mike: you can go now, I’ll help carry her in.

maid: yes.

*maid left

mike carried hebe inside her humongous bedroom and laid her down gently on her bed. He pulled the covers over and tucked hebe in bed. but hebe laid restlessly as she tossed and turned. Her face turned into a frown as she started mumbling. just as mike was about to leave, hebe started to talk loudly in her drunk mood.

***
hebe: why did you leave me? WHY? I thought you said you loved me? and because of that b****, you left me for HER?!?!
***
mike: whoa… she must have gone through a lot…. but I never would’ve imagined that a girl like you who is so gorgeous looking and talented can have relationship problems like this….

***
hebe: I gave you everything that you could ever get from me! money? obviously your so darn rich you don’t need my money, and if you weren’t rich I would’ve given you what I had. but the most valuable thing to me that no one has ever gotten, my emotions, you had it… and you just threw it away!
***
mike: hmmm…. you really try hard to look hyper and strong all the time… who would know that you’re actually as fragile as glass??? at least the guy you’re talking about doesn’t….

***
hebe: JAY CHOU! how could leave me for patty hou?!?!?
***
just then, mike stared as hebe’s face as tears started to pour out of her closed eyelids. mike pulled out a tissue from the box beside her night stand and wiped the tears on her face off with the tissue. seeing hebe cry so hard, mike had the urge to stay and take care of her. he didn’t know, that his friend, jay chou, could do such a thing to a girl like hebe. he sat on the sofa beside her bed and drifted off to sleep as he listened to hebe talk in her dreams once in awhile….

*next morning*

hebe woke up as she rubbed her eyes and sat up. she was still a little dizzy from all the drunkenness of the night before. she turned around and saw mike sleeping peacefully on the sofa. she was going to yell why he was there, but she stopped and figured she could just ask him when he woke up. just then, mike slowly opened his eyelids as he finds hebe’s eyes staring at him.

hebe: hey

mike: good morning.

hebe: were you here the whole night?

mike: yah, I heard you talk about jay last night. I was worried so I stayed.

hebe: you heard?

mike: yea. I never knew it was you…. jay didn’t say anything.

hebe: well we had to keep it low… but I guess he kept it lower than I wanted…

mike: are you okay?

hebe: I’m fi-ne. you know, I was so happy when he said that he loved me *sniff*

mike: well, take it easy, how about today you relax and we can go out, partner.

hebe: that sounds great. and by the way, thanks for staying last night. really.

mike: no problem. anytime, partner.

hebe: now let’s go see what they have downstairs for breakfast today.

They walked downstairs as they joked around and laughed. They reached the dining hall and saw that the maids have prepared pancakes, eggs, juice, and cereal for them. they ate breakfast with laughter and headed out the door to mike’s car after that. They got on his yellow BMW convertible and drove through Taipei city while they talked and laughed. they pointed out stuff on the streets and ate food from street places and went shopping together.

the day had passed quickly as hebe felt the happiness that she hasn’t felt with any guy for so long ever since she broke up with jay. they hanged around and mike took hebe to a nice 5-star restaurant for dinner. After dinner, mike drove hebe home as he helped her carry all the shopping bags inside. they said good-night to each other as hebe watched mike’s car back out of the driveway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Readers,
Happy reading!

PREVIEW: the annual 7 day camp out trip is coming up, OF COURSE class 3-18 IS NOT following the rest of the school. WHAT WILL THEY DO?!?! WHERE WILL THEY GO?!??! WHAT HAPPENS WHEN GUI AND PRINCE GETS THE SAME ROOM? AND WHAT ABOUT OTHER UNEXPECTED PAIRINGS?!?!

Tune in for more! And also, read Just Admit It, I Know You Love Me starring Guiwang and Babu at:

www.winglin.net/fanfic/graceleeu/

So long,
Grace