INTERESTING VACATION (2)

Class 3-18

 

Happy reading everyone! Support and comment!

*********************************************************************************

Everyone got on the plane. Prince and Gui were, of course, unwillingly seated together. As predicted, it was not a peaceful flight for them. But everyone else seemed to have their way of getting along. Mike and Hebe were intensely practicing their scripts for their upcoming drama. Aaron and Joei were debating over who was the best tennis player in history. Brian and William were mourning to each about their bad luck. Other the other side, Jae and Angela smuggled close together to watch a movie. Yako and Candice were still oblivious to Brian and William as they talked about fashion while Albee and Fabien started to compose music together. It seems that besides Gui and Prince, the trip had drawn everyone even closer.

-RESORT (Japan)-

The group arrived at the beautiful resort in the afternoon as they were greeted by the manager. The resort was truly magnificent. There were swimming pools, beaches, night clubs, hot tubs/Jacuzzi, lounge bars, pool tables, and many more. It was amusing, even to such rich people like class 3-18.

Manager: Miss Angela, we’ve reserved a whole floor for you and your friends. But I must say, you have picked a very busy vacationing time and that this is one of the busiest time of the year for us. We’ve tried our best to clear out rooms for you. We have 10 presidential suites emptied for you. You did not specify how many people, you said a large group, but we didn’t imagine a group this big. But the suites are definitely suitable for more than one person. I’m sorry for our poor services.

Angela: Are you sure there are no more rooms?

Manager: We’ve already moved people from these 10 rooms to another location, but it will be very difficult to make other changes now. I apologize for our part.

Hebe: hm…. AHA! Thanks manager. 10 rooms is good enough, you can go.

Angela: What? Hebe, we have 19 people! Do you want the girls to share rooms? But I thought you hated to share rooms?

Gui: yah, because sharing makes you feel unimportant?!?!

Hebe: yah, I know, but not if it will be THIS interesting!! Alright, people, since there are only 10 rooms available, everyone will have to share a room with their partner. We have 9 groups plus Danson. That’s perfect!!!!!!!

Everyone: WHAT?!?!?!? NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!

Hebe: Well, deal with it. This will make the game so much more interesting. And plus, there really are no more rooms. Be mature guys, it’s not like you’ve never done something like this before. Angela, you and Jae have shared rooms before. Calvin, this is the last thing you’ll need to worry about, when was the last time you slept alone?!?! Esther and Ethan, you guys grew up together, what’s the big deal? Yako, Candice, look and Brian and William, I’ll lend them the courage to do anything to you guys, your safe. Mike and I will have lots of practicing to do anyways. Aaron and Joei, you guys are the most mature people here. Albee and Fabien, you guys love music way too much to care about anything else. The only problem will be….

Prince and Gui: NO FREAKIN WAY!!!

Hebe: Perfect! You guys have such a tacit understanding!

Prince and Gui: WHAT? NO WE DON’T!

Hebe: Don’t look at me, you guys are doing the talking…

Prince and Gui: Urghhh!!!

Angela: Okay guy, don’t fight again. There’s nothing else we can do, so we’ll just have to deal with it. First let’s go to our rooms and unpack our luggage. And then, whoever wants to play beach volleyball with the NanFeng bros can meet here in half an hour.

-BEACH-

Jae: Beach volleyball. Nice, I haven’t played in so long. There’s enough of us here to set up 2 games.

Angela: Count me out. I’m just here to watch and cheer.

Prince: I’ll play.

Gui: What?!?!? Then I’m out. I’ll stay with Angela.

Hebe: Mike and I will play you guys. There’s another net over there, so four others can play there.

Aaron: Joei, Calvin, Fabien, and I will play.

The two groups headed off to their own net to play. It was a nice day out. The summer weather was still out, but not too hot as fall is about to arrive. The beach was beautiful and the ocean water was transparent blue. The ocean breeze cooled down the sticky humidity. The sun was starting to set as the groups played through point after point. It was such a nice bonding time. Everyone worked together and played with laughter and excitement. What seemed like impossible just in the beginning of the year seemed so natural now for the people who can now call each other friends.

Angela: Where’s the rest of the people?

Gui: I think Albee, Yako, and Candice went shopping so William and Brian followed. Those two are totally manipulated by love. Danson’s sleeping as usual. Ady, Esther, and Ethan is checking the whole place out so we can go hang out somewhere tonight.

Angela: Let’s go sit at a table. It’s actually getting chilly on the sand if you don’t move.

Gui: okay. Hey, what’s this drink on the table?

Angela: um… some special mix I think. It’s supposed to be really good. A resort specialty.

Gui: really? Let me try it.

Gui took a big gulp from the cup and her eyes lit up and smiled brightly. The she drank the whole glass down in a few sips. She nodded at Angela while she raised the empty glass. Then she set it down and grabbed for a second glass that was places in front of a empty seat.

Gui: This stuff is really good!

Angela: Really? That good? I wanna try.

One group finished their game as they headed back towards the table.

Jae: Angela. What are you guys doing? We saw Gui’s restarded expression. Haha

Angela: I was going to try this drink. Gui was just drinking it and she said it was really good. Her face must have looked funny from far away. Oh my god, she’s already on her third glass. Wow, is it really that good?

Everyone stared at the two empty glasses on the side.

Gui: I’m really thir-sty.. from the flig-ht… and this stuff is goo-od….uh…..um….. I feel a lit-tle…diz-zy though. Urp.

Mike: She looks weird. Her face is all red.

Hebe: Are you sick?!?!?

Jae: *sniff* WHAT is THIS??

Angela: Some really popular drink here.

Jae: Geez. You guys are so blunt sometimes. Don’t drink stuff you don’t know, at least ask me or someone. I’ve heard of this before. It’s a famous fruit margarita served only at this resort. The reason that it’s so popular is because it have an extremely high amount of alcohol but by some secret way they make it, you can’t taste it at all because it blends completely with the fruit and makes it tastes really good.

Angela: Alcohol?!?!.....

Hebe: Oh no! Gui can’t drink at ALL. Remember last time she was drunk? That only took two cups of beer.

Angela: holy crap. Gui!

Prince: Why are you guys so nervous? If she’s drunk we’ll just wait till she gets over it. What’s the big deal?

Hebe: You don’t know Gui. Every time she gets drunk, she becomes crazy and says crazy things about…. She’ll do it again.

Angela: Yah, I know. It will be about him again.

Jae: Prince, you better take her back to your room before she gets out of control. Better you hear it than everyone else at this resort.

Prince: ME? WHAT?!?!

Jae: Yea, try to give her some tea when you get back to the room. We have to stay here to take down the volleyball nets.

Prince: Just me?... and HER?!?!?!?

************************************************************************************

Dear Readers,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please support and comment so I know there are people reading it!

And please visit my review and revision blog Musical Sweets at: https://sites.google.com/site/graceleeu/

Take care,
Grace