AND...IT'S SCHOOL TIME

Class 3-18

Happy reading! Please support and comment!

 

 

***********************************************************

 

-HUANGFU EMPIRE- (because of the size of HuangFu mansion is like an island, it's referred to as "HuangFu Empire")

maid: xiao jie(miss), NF4 came from the east tower already and is waiting in your lobby.

angela: are they THAT excited to go back to school? It's only 7:00 am, school doesn't even start until 9:30 am! okay, you may go.

Angela walked through her mansion, passed her room hall, then her clothing/make up facility, and turned right to her North Tower lobby. Four angelically gorgeous guys smiled at her. She was grateful she had the four of them. They are refferred to as NF4 [NanFeng] when they appear together. And at school, there is no girl, maybe except people from 3-18, who doesn't want them. All the girls envies that Angela gets them and guys envies that they have everything, the money, the looks, and their abilities.

angela: aren't you four fast today! geez... you guys don't have to be so excited for back to school day.... i'm like still not over my summer mood yet. lol

calvin: exactly, like how you are every year.

Aaron: so we came to get you!

Jae: come on, let's get you a make over at the beauty tower...

danson: aw man! but that's like on the other side of HuangFu Empire!

angela: what? a make over?!?!

calvin: of course! we have to make you the prettiest girl on your first day of junior year!

Jae: Danson, remember Emp moved the whole beauty tower next to Angela's North Tower last time because last time Angela also complained about how far it was?!?!?!

Aaron: jeez, Angela! the WHOLE beauty tower! see how far Emp goes just to make you happy? my god! next time it's gonna be the whole HuangFu Empire!

danson: oh! that's right, i almost forgot.

angela: LOL what can i say? and last time i didn't even know Emp was behind me, i wouldn't have said it if i knew he was there. of course i know how Emp reacts to even the tiniest comment i make. lol. hmm... actually i think i do need a makeover for a new look!

calvin: Then let's go already!

-HEBE'S MANSION- 7:30 am

gui: HEBE!!! hurry up!

hebe: i'm coming. sheesh!

gui: hey moviestar, we're JUST going to school!

hebe: i know! but i gotta look pretty on the first day of school.

gui: you already are. This is what you do every year for the past 7 years that i've known you. you always spend ALL your time like you have nothing else to do in life to dress up and put makep up on.

hebe: HEY. THAT IS NOT TRUE. i have lots to do, like hair, pick purse, folders, shoes,...etc. and plus, can you just CHILL? it's only 7:30! we have two hours!

gui: i didn't come to your house at seven to look at you dress up and all! we've got to get the info on our new class this year because i heard it's arranged a lot differently than last year....

hebe: yea, i heard there's a tranfer student too... who's in our class?

gui: i don't know. my butler found all the info. i just got it today on my way here. it's all in this folder. i haven't had a chance to look at it yet. here.

Gui throws a thick folder on Hebe's bed. Hebe walks out from her make up room looking satisfied with her face and went to her bathroom next door to get a tissue and then walked back to her bedroom carrying her possible outfits for the day. She glances up and down on each outfit not being able to decide which one to wear or to get some other outfits as she walked to her bed. Gui layed on her bed lazily and yawned.

hebe: Whoa, this is a thick folder.

gui: yea, there's a new guy i think. but i heard our class is limited down to 18 people this year, and it's confirmed cuz my butler could only find 16 other people's profiles. it's something like they put all the richest, like us, in one class...

hebe: so your saying now the 18 richest people in school are in the SAME CLASS???

gui: something like that. oh! Angela called earlier sand she said to meet at school.

hebe: well, at least Angela and NF4 are definitely in our class.

gui: yea, but she's always with NF4, like this whole summer. i miss her...

hebe: i called her earlier and she said it's Emp's rule. Either that or she has to get engaged to one of them.

gui: aww.... poor Angela.

hebe: let's see who else in in our class....

-PRINCE'S MANSION- 8:00 am

prince: hey fabien, i heard albee is in our class.

brian: yea, remember how you two tied at last year's talent show?

fabien: whatever. i don't see why you guy relate her to me.

prince: well, technically, we're friends with candice and yako who'd BFFs with albee.

fabien:i know that. their little group that was leading 2-08 last year.

brian: weird... wonder 'WHY' we never talked to albee. lol

william: because we dont want the FA rumor to start spreading again.

prince: william, your finally here. you're so slow...

fabien: why are you so late?

william: ahem, prince, if it wasn't for your racecar, i wouldn't be be late. btw, i got the engine and tires replaced for you since you said you didn't have time to go do it yourself..

brian: cars... reminds me. remember when we were in high school and we still had chaeffurs?

prince: oh right. and we had three cars everywhere we went. one infront and back of the car we sat in.

fabien: haha, when we meet here, there'd be like 10 cars outside.

william: lol. and i remember we created traffic once!

prince: LOL... good old days. let's go check out my redone racecar.

-YAKO'S MANSION- 8:05 am

yako: brian said we're in the same class this year!

albee: just him or their whole little circle?

candice: prince said he's in. so i guess it's their whole circle.

yako: anyways, the school knows our circles. they wouldn't split us.

albee: i bet it's just our class. think about it, so far, all the people we know that are in our class are one of the top 20 richest at school. so we probably have like special priviledges as usual.

yako: true, so all the richest are in 3-18 this year?

candice: exactly. unless wanna get fired, they won't split us.

albee: haha. yako, are you going to drive yourself or do you want a ride with one of us?

yako: i'll drive myself today. afterall, it is the first day!

-JOEI'S MASION- 8:10 am

Joei: damn it! i was supposed to PK someone i think...

Ady: chill! it's the first day. and btw, we have to pick up esther anyways!

Joei: OMG! she is finally back from a summer in Austria!

Ady: yea, hurry up. we're gonna be late.

Joei: okay. did you hear about the classes this year? why'd they combine all the richest in one class this year?

Ady: who knows? the school is weird. but it would cuz we all used to be leaders in our classes, now they wanna put all of us together? do you see the 'problem' in that?!?!

Joei: lol. whatever. let's go pick up Esther first.

Ady: okay, finally get to see her!

-AUSTRIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT- *a few hours ago*

Esther: what time is it? are we gonna be back before school starts?

butler liu: xiao jie, it's 4:00 am, we'll get there at around 9:00 am. xiao jie.. xiao jie...???

Butler liu turned around and sae Esther was already drifting off to sleep.

butler jing:shao ye, we'll be boarding the flight to Taipei atn 4:00 am, and land at 9:00 am. i'm sorry that your world tour violin performances were scheduled so tight.

ethan: it's okay. so i'm going to HuangFu academy?

butler jing: yea, shao ye. since you finished your training and world tour, Madam wants you to enroll at the HuanFu academy. you will be expected to perform at the opening ceremony today.

ethan: okay, i know.

ethan walked past esther not knowing who she was until a notebook fell out of her hands and ethan recognized it immediately when he saw "i'll always be your knight.-ethan" on the back of the notebook. It was the same notebook from when they were 10. ethan is excited with this coincidence and happy that he's able to see her.

speakers: passengers of flight TIA53 to Taipei, please board at gate 24.

butler jing: xiao jie, it's time to board. we have to get to HuangFu Academy on time.

ethan's POV: OMG! we're in the same school! let's see how long it takes her to recognize me!

Ethan walked ahead as esther slowly woke up to board, They passed the security and ticket chec. They got on the plane and turned left to the fist class section while their butlers followed behind them carrying their luggage.

ethan: 5A.....5A...

esther: 5B... where's 5B???

 

************************************************************

 

Dear Readers,

Hope you liked the first chapter! COMMENT PLEASE!

Visit my review blog Musical Sweets at: https://sites.google.com/site/graceleeu/

Until next time,
Grace