Morning Surprises

Just For Her

Korean

Your POV

I wake up pulling myself out of bed and walk sluggishly to the bathroom.

Still I start to pull my shirt over my head when the fire alarm that’s in the kitchen starts to go off.

I open the door and go to run out to hit a brick wall.

I start to fall pushing the wall down with me.

I open my eyes to see I’m only a few inches from Zelo’s face.

Right away, I pull myself up and start apologizing to him, “I’m so sorry I forgot that you guys stayed here last night.”

I look at Zelo fully and see that’s he’s not wearing a shirt and I look down hiding my blush with your messy bed head… I mentally scream when I realize how bad my hair is.

I rush back into the bathroom hearing Cass starts yelling for peace and quiet.

As I enter, lock the bathroom door Cass walks out of her room with flawless hair like some mornings and starts shouting at the boys, “What the hell are you trying to burn my apartment down?

I hear Jongup apologize with the others, “Sorry noona we just wanted to try and make you breakfast and we kind of burnt everything.

I hear another sigh and I giggle and slip into the shower since it’s to wake you up.

Jongup’s right we just wanted to thank you guys for a great time last night,” Yongguk adds.

Cass is probably just looking at them as she  sighs, “Thank you for the thought but from what I know you guys aren’t that great at cooking. What you can do is clean up the mess you made for me.

They look out in the living room and see that they kind of destroyed it.

Ahh we’ll stick to breakfast,” Himchan said.

Cass looked at them with scary hard eyes, “No, you will clean the mess you made. I will make breakfast after you clean up my kitchen.

Cass’s POV

They look at me like I’m  kidding until I walk to my kitchen closet and open it showing off the cleaning surprised, “This room better be spotless when I’m out here again after I get dressed, arasso.

They nod and Shawn  walks back into the apartment with my favorite tea and a muffin.

Yay! Thank you. Clean,” I say this to BAP while I run off to my room with tea and muffin.

I told you to leave it be and just clean up the living room.

Shawn  says to them, “By the way I’d clean up before she comes out believe it or not her wrath is worse than her bark.

Hyung what do you mean?

My brother looks at them and says, “I’m older than her and I know not to ignore what she tells me to do. Last time I did was when she was visiting and I destroyed my apartment I didn’t clean she yelled at me mostly cause it was my apartment. This is her’s,” he shivers to add an effect to his words.

Your POV

Half an hour later I exit the shower and realize that I forgot to bring clothes in with me.

I stick my head out well I’m in a towel and look around the hallway and see no one so I run to Cass’s room.

When I reach the room, I knock, and enter the room glad that Cass didn’t lock it.

I look around to see that Cass was in her small closet.

I run to my bag, start pulling out clothing, and realize that I forgot all my old clothing on the counter…

“I’m going to take a quick shower tell the boys that they have half-an-hour left to clean up my living room and kitchen.”

I nod and slip my clothes and walk out of the bedroom and hear the shower running. WR9t5AqqT2ijTiiB2kx2VaHS3vhuXqUhwTpErN1i

I look around and realize that Cass must have left her laptop in the living room.

I walk out to see the guys in a circle fighting over something and there’s still a complete mess.

Ya,” their heads shoot up, “You’re so dead. She asked you to clean and you spent half-an-hour fighting where you could have finished and you’re so lucky she decided to take a shower. Clean and don’t make unni mad cause then I’ll be the 1 dealing with her crummy mood.

They look up at me and I simply walk to the laptop and start searching through Cass’s music and can’t seem to find anything completely good.

I open the internet and type in Jason Chen since Cass has yet to download any of his music.

When I get on YouTube, I go on his page, and click to play his songs.

I sit down in front of the computer and start searching a few things.

I need to find good ideas to do well in Seoul since before it was just a two-day thing.

Now it’s for a week and I have no idea what to do even though Cass and her brother promised to show me around.

I finish that and see the guys were actually cleaning and being the dance machines that they are Jongup and Zelo are dancing around well cleaning.

As they finish cleaning, the mess the shower turns off, and their heads pop up at deer in headlights.

They hear peaceful humming coming from the bathroom.

When Cass walks into the room, her hair is pulled up in a ponytail, and she stares at everyone.

A smile appears on her lips as she skips over and grabs her shoes.

Come on lets go out for breakfast,” she calls in a cheery tune.

They look at me and I shrug, “She’s usually in a good mood when she gets done with showers. So I didn’t’ want that to be ruined for today.

They look at me weird and I shrug, “Yay unni can we go to get some ramen!

She looks behind and smiles, “Of course ramen!

Cass jumps, down, and looks back at everyone.

She takes my hand and starts pulling me out of the apartment.

She keeps screaming about ramen and the guys follow us shaking their heads.

Why did you make them believe that I’m insane?” Cass whispers to me.

I look at her and laugh, “Cause you are silly.

Her face looks like she’s thinking hard about what I said, “Point taken but that’s not always true.

I sit there across from the guys of BAP well you and Cass chow down on our ramen.

They just sit there and stare as we  destroy the amount of food.

Cass simply sighs and calmly eats her food but still eating faster than needed.

You girls must really like ramen?

We nod our head, “Yea, Cass learned to make it herself when she was in a cooking course. She knows how to make all kinds of food. Its amazing.

She hits me on the back of the head and gives me a look causing me to laugh at her.

I go to order another bowl until Cass looks over at me and says, “Order another and you’re paying for everyone.”

My hand drops down, “it’d only be the third bowl.”

She lifts up her eyebrow and looks at me , “You ate most of my first one.”

But it was a new one,” I try to do some aegyo on her and she simply messes with my hair and keeps on eating her second bowl of never ending ramen.

I hear someone yelling in Japanese to look up to see the chief and owner of the store fighting.

Cass jumps up and starts yelling at them.

While you sneak a peek at her ramen and sigh.

Sorry she hates seeing other’s fight especially at work places. So understand that she’s not always so different.

Zelo looks at me, “Well look at you. You’re are just as different as she is and you make it sound like a bad thing.

I shake my head and look up at Cass, “It's just she’s the one out of all of us from our group at school got the most trouble. Its cause it’s a small town with little outside contact or so it seems like how people would act.

I smile as I look back at them as I’m done explaining everything.

I feel like everyone is so close together already.


So I combined Mornign Suprises and Food into this 1 chapter cause the food chapter was so short