Too the City We Go

Just For Her

Your POV

The two of us decide that we’re done acting like fools taking pictures we head back to  Cass’s.

“Cass lets go to the skate park in the city since you're going to be looking at apartments.”

“Oh I forgot to tell you I have a place to stay and a job lined up for me already. I can move in today. That’s why I have nothing here but my B.A.P bunnies and masks.”

“Where is everything else then?”

“Oh my siblings picked most of it up and the rest is in the back of my car.”

“Nice so can we…” I give her the best aegyo that I can muster.

She looks at me for a few seconds before she starts laughing, “Fine, see if it’s ok with your parents and spend the week with me since I have those tickets. You realize that I was the one that taught you those looks and the one who can only use them right is me.”

I give her a look of frustration because I know that the look didn’t work on her like when she uses aegyo on me or others everyone always caves in when she does it.

“I have to pick something up anyways so let’s just ask them when we stop by my place if my parents are home.”

She looks at me as she opens her car door and nods her head as she tosses the last of her boxes into her car.

“Let’s just hurry I don’t want to let my siblings beat me too my apartment.”

When we reach my house Cass tells me too go pack a bag so she can talk too my parents about coming staying with her for a few weeks.

When i reach the bottom of the stairs after a good 10 minutes of packing my parents had given her the okay.

I look at them as I jump up and down and hug them tightly, “Thank you.”

“It’s nothing we know that Cass is a role model that you want to keep close to you. Please take care of our daughter while she’s there with you.”

“You know I will I’m like an overprotective hen with my friends and family.”

My parents look at her with what seems to be calm and trusting eyes since they know just how protective she can be with her loved ones.

When Cass and I first became friends we went into New York since there was a cool kpop artist that the two of us liked was there and some guy started to harass me. Cass was chraged with assualt cause she beat the out of the guy the charges were dropped when he confessed he was ‘manhandling’ me and Cass was protecting me.

“Yes we do know, but please remember to be in control of yourself when you are protecting your family.”

Cass nods her head as she leads me to her car after a talking too from my parents telling her that she needs too be careful.

 

The car ride seems too go by quickly as we enter the innards of New York.

We pull up too Cass’s apartment we see her siblings all standing around looking bored out of their mind.

“Sorry we’re late we had a stop to make that took longer than I thought it would. Hope you haven’t been waiting very long.”

Cass’s biological brother and sister are giving us the blank stare.

She looks at me as she runs over to them and talks to them then goes into the building probably too get the keys to her apartment.

When she comes back she tells us too hurry up while she talks with the door man.

We start picking things up and carrying them into her apartment.

After another hour Cass’s other friends show up too help move things.

It still takes 2 more hours to move everything into the apartment and 3 hours to unpack.

At 10- o’clock we everyone leaves, leaving Cass and me alone in her apartment watching music videos on her computer.

“When do you start work?”

“In another 2 months which I’m glad that I worked how many jobs through high school plus babysat when I could.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I saved every paycheck I could only taking money out for my car, passport, 3 tickets to see my brother, and the payment for the apartment.”

“Wow, it’s amazing that you got to go all over the world and barely had to use any of your own money.”

“Yeah… I’m going to Seoul again in 2 weeks right after BAP returns to Korea themselves…. Tay, do you want too see Seoul with me the?”

I look at her completely shocked, “Yes,” I tell her glad that I stayed calm or else I’d probably get gibb slapped by her.

“Why would you take me?”

“It’s cause my brother bought me a ticket even though I told him I already bought a ticket for myself. I also saved money for the trip and I know that you’ve wanted to go and started to save baby sitting money. I can trade the ticket in for one for you if you want too. You don’t need too go if you don’t want too.”

“No I want too… I’ll call my parents and ask if it’s alright with them.”

I call my parents and they give me the okay to stay with Cass for the 2 weeks then go with her too Seoul for another week and how they would bring everything for me.

Cass and I share her queen sized bed which is better when she just had a twin. I had one side too myself and she had the other. Each of us had 1 of her homemade B.A.P bunnies and the other 4 were between us. When I woke up toto was clutched to my chest.

I lean over and shake Cass awake and she grabs the 1st rabbit she could gets her hands on, ends up being Himchan’s, and hits me with it (To point out somehow I see the irony)

I smile as I dodge it and she groans plopping back into her bed throwing a pillow over her head.

I laugh as I run over to her computer grabbing her Ipod and plus in her headphones. Slipping back into her room I slip the headphones on her head and push play at Daehyun’s high pitched part in Power. She jolts out of bed and hits me again with the pink rabbit. I fall off her bed laughing but I couldn’t escape the wrath of the stuff animal.

When Cass is up she quickly changes her clothing and looks at me, “Go change there’s a good place to skate not that far from here.”

q881ZN0EkSJxCoAacHbpUoxjjHeG_Emx28rvfWqM

I nod my head and change into a simple white shirt and black pants throwing on a colorful skater hat.

Zdo0lrW6yT8V5FuNSZqSjIcCjU_dCA6ABYvxllq3

I pick up my skateboard and toto mask. I slip my phone into my pocket.

Cass picks up a bag that looks a lot like the one Park Shin-Hye uses in Heirs. She throws her camera, waller, a small notebook, small sketchbook, and a pencil case into the bag.

She then picks her skateboard, keys, and phone into her hands.

She slips on her tennis shoes with me at the door too the apartment.

As we leave the apartment she locks up the apartment balancing her phone in one hand and her skateboard in between her legs.

When the door is locked she tosses the keys into her bag and her phone she keeps in her hand.

“City here we come,” she chants as she pushes me into the elevator  and out the building.