Jokes

Just For Her

Korean

Your POV

I leave the room and run over to Starbucks across the street since they have Cass’s favorite muffin and tea.

When I walk in I feel eyes at the door so I turn around to see that Zelo with his hat and sunglasses behind me.

Oh I’m sorry I forgot to take you hand,” I take his hand in mine acting like he’s blind.

When I get up to the counter, I smile at the guy behind it, and he smiles back at me.

I order 2 teas and ask for a muffin.

Looking back at Zelo, I tap his shoulder, “Do you want anything?”

Yeah can I just a plain coffee and should we get some for my hyungs to?”

“Of course can I get a 7 coffees and that box of cookies?”

“Yea,” the person behind the counter says.

The barista grabs the muffin and the box of cookies then places them on the counter. He then turns around and gets me the coffees and teas. When I get the drinks, I hand him the money, and then leave a tip in the jar. The guy behind the counter grabs a small bag, places some cream and sugar inside it, and places the cookies and muffin in it.

As I walk back to the hospital the Zelo and I end up laughing.

I hand Zelo his coffee and take the bag with all the extra stuff in it.

Man that guy was a pig,” Zelo tells you.

What do you mean?”

I mean the guy kept trying to looking at your chest the entire time you were talking to him.

I laugh and decide to mess with Zelo a bit, “Does that mean you were doing the same thing?”

He blushes and starts to stutter making I laugh.

I slap his back as I look up at him, “I was just joking plus your not that much taller than me you wouldn’t get a very good look.”

As the 2 of us walk back to the hospital room that Cass is in.

I see the guys outside the room.

I smile and hand Cass’s brother the coffees and he laughs.

Did you get any cream and sugar?”

Yes I did. I think I cleared the guy out cause I wasn’t sure how many everyone would want and I kind of wanted some for my tea. I thought you guys would want some since it's far too early and you’re going to need the caffeine if I’m guessing right about your schedules.

I take the muffin out of the bag and hand the bag to Cass’s brother, Shawn.

As I open the door I look behind me too notice none of them make a move to follow me.

I walk into the room and dodge a pillow.

Laughing I pretend  to take a bite out of Cass’s muffin only to have it pulled from my hand.

Standing on her air casted leg not looking happy with a cast on her arm and bandages on her head, Cass takes a bite from the muffin causing her cheeks too puff out a bit.

She sits down and sighs lying on the bed.

I laugh and grab her bag that I had brought with me.

I look for the permanent marker that i know she brings with her everywhere along with her other art supplies.

I finally find the marker and I pull it out as I lean over too sign her cast.

“You are such a little sister that I never got to have. I didn’t even think you’d want to sign it. You’re with me all the time.” she says pulling me down onto the bed with me making me laugh.

“Like you said I’m your little sister no matter what so of course I’d want to sign your cast.”

I set the teas down on the bedside table.

The 2 of us just lay there whispering wondering when the guys will decide to come in again.

As I joke around with her, she hits me on the head, and I glare at her as I take her muffin.

Taking a bite out of it, I jump up when she goes to hit me again.  

She falls off the bed but instead of staying down; she pops up again wincing, and chases after me around the room.

Realizing you’re getting no where I race to the door and race out only to be pulled back since opening the door slowed me down.

The 2 of us fall back luckily back onto the bed and start laughing like sisters would.

The door is wide open and the guys walk in and looks at us, almost with a look that seems too ask if we’re crazy.

Man I’m glad I was out of the house by the time they became friends.”

Cass and I stop laughing as we simultaneously look up at Shawn and stick our tongues out at him and start chatting fast ignoring him.

The guys looked at the us and shake their heads glad that they won’t have to deal with this for much longer.

So you guys are just friends with how you act its more like sisters?” Youngjae asks us.

I laugh as I look up, “Yeah we’re only friends but we both didn’t have the best life at home so when we became friends even though I’m younger we became almost like foster sisters.”

They nod as the doctor came in and glares at us causing me to shiver and Cass simply looks at him with a blank look, “You two shouldn’t be rough housing. Remember to keep on eye on her just incase.”

I sigh and block the doctors voice out not really caring what he has to say.

I’m too busy watching the guys more so Zelo as they try to hide their smiles as Cass and I get yelled at.

I watch as the doctor turns around and give the guys a hard look.

Before he can do anything, I jump up as fast as I can knowing I’ll trip and knock the doctor out of the room out of pure luck.

When he’s out of the room 1 of the B.A.P members shuts the door in the doctor's face and I all burst out laughing.

How did you know I wanted to shut the door in his face.

Cass simply shakes her head at us as she moves back to her bed.