We Won

Just For Her

 

Your POV

My family has lived in America for years to come and when myfriend introduced me too Kpop without a second thought I fell in love with it. She loves music in general and she even is working to get a degree in music I forgot what Cass really wanted to do.

“Tay,” I look up too see Cass running up to me with her skateboard in her hands while she cuts through the grass.

Cass and I have been friends since I moved her 6 years ago even though she’s 2 years older than me. She’s always treated me as an equal though she calls me her little sister all the time.

Cass and I love Kpop and I even know Korean because Cass had learned it because her brother lives in Seoul for a while and she visits him at least once a year.

She brought me with her twice one time we went to an ft island signing and the second we got too tour of Seoul because I was 16 and she was a bit more comfortable walking around with me.

This year I’m turning 18 and she promised me that I could go anywhere I want for my birthday.

“Cass,” I shout at her as she reaches my side and I realize just how tall I’ve gotten in the last 2 months, “What’s got you so excited that you skateboard all the way here?”

Cass and I live 4 miles away from each other. She lives on the other side of the town and I live out in the country also.

She smiles at me as guess who won the tickets and backstagepasses too BAP in New York?”

I look at her and notice how she’s fidgeting with her phone.

I gasp and grab a hold of her shoulders, “Oh my god you didn’t did you?”

She rubs her ear while giving me an all powerful death glare, “One geesh Tay, you don’t need to yell that loud in my ear you are right in front of me and yes I did we’ll be going the the fan meeting the day after the concert and then spend a day with BAP before they leave too go back to Korea.”

“Oh my god Cass you rock,” I scream again this time closer to her ear since I pulled her into a tight fitting hug.

I start jumping up and down while I’m holding onto Cass tightly that we fall down on the ground.

She laughs a bit before she starts pushing me away from her.

I start to pick on her a bit more though and try to kiss her.

“Tay, get the heck off of me or else?”

“Or what?” I challenge her.

“Idk you won’t get your surprise.”

I pull away from her like a puppy quickly looking at her and ask, “What surprise?”

Cass smiles at me, “You won’t know if you keep acting like a 5 year old.”

I finally get the drift and climb off her.

She gasps and pops sitting up acting over dramatic since she’s finally leaving  our town and going too New York for college there instead of online classes.

She looks at me as she rubs her head and pulls her hand away from her head too see if it’s bleeding.

“We landed on the grass, Cass.”

She gives me a look as I think of the concert and that will be the last thing I’ll get to do with her before she goes off to college.

“Tay, are you thinking about me leaving you?”

I nod my head knowing that I’m crying like a baby.

Cass sighs as she wraps her arms around me and my hair, much like an older sister would too her baby sister when she is upset.

“I’ll only be 2 hours away and you can still call and text me any time. Just realize that I’ll be working as well as going to school. I’ll promise you Tay I’ll never abandon you,” she reassures me.

I look up at her as she wipes my eyes making me smile at her, “You’re right there’s still a few months before school starts up again. Plus holidays you’ll be coming down too see your family.”

Cass winces and I realize I said the ‘f’ word since she’s trying to escape them, but she won't go far since all of her friends are here.

She smiles at me again and laughs as she messes up my hair, “You know I wont’ leave my sisters alone now can I?”

I nod my head and realize that her and Rachel are both moving too New York and going too the same school.

“You know you can’t leave us alone or forget about us. We’re all we have,” I smile as we help each other stand up.

“Do you have your board out here?”

I nod as I run over to my safe place as I call it and pick up my skateboard, “Yup.”

“Good not let’s go,” Cass calls out to me from where she is still standing.

We start walking down a dirt road until we reach the pavement where we happily drop our skateboard and skate too her house.

Cass like too just skateboard though she’s pretty good at tricks when she needs to be.

She’s been making me mask that look like the one that looks like the one Zelo’s matoki bunny design wears.

Today she is supposed to have finished it i that her surprise for me.

She just pulls me too her room where she’s start working on her project.

I think Cass is overworking herself with all the projects she does with making her matoki stuff animals and masks. Then she’s making badges with EXO member’s symbols on it.

Today she’s finishing up her last batch of masks. I simply lay on her bed and chat with her.

I look around and notice all the matoki’s are looking straight at me like they just jumped out of the computer are ready to party. In front of them are copies of the masks that look just like the ones that they are wearing but they are for a regular human being too wear.

She made a set of masks for me as well as 2 sets for herself.

“Cass did I ever state how amazing you are at this?”

She looks back at me as she tosses my toto mask and tosses it into the box of what now is a full set of mask.

“Yeah, you have every time you come into here.”

“Still Cass you can make the matoki look like they just jumped from your computer. You made all these matoki in less than 6 months along with the stuff animals. You made 3 sets of each. Do you know how long that can take?”

She looks at me and nods her head, “Yeah, I do. Can you please shut up?”

I nod my head as I take the box and pull out toto’s mask. I slip it onto my face and take my hair out from it’s ponytail.

“How do I look?”

She smiles as she nods her head, “Good… Wait a sec. I’ll take a picture.”

She pulls out her camera and snaps a picture of me.

She shows me the picture as she looks at one of her sets and grabs her favorite Dada’s maks. She quickly slips it on as she turns towards me.

Giving me an eye smile she kicks me out of her room.

“Ya, why did you kick me out?”

“So i can change out of my work clothes that’s why.”

She comes out in a black jumper that looks like the one from warrior except it’s sleeveless and shorts. Under it she’s wearing a bright green tank top.

She looks at me and tosses me the same outfit except it’s a blue tank top.

“Thank you unni,” I scream\ at her as I jump into her room to change.

“When did you make this?” I ask her as I leave the room.

“Last week when I found some good yardage on some old black fabric I had. I wanted to make a jumper and I had enough fabric to make two for the both of us so i thought what the heck.”

As look at each other as we slip on our masks.

We race to grab our boards and skate around town and take pictures together.