Our Type of Friendship

Just For Her

Korean

Your POV

Since Cass’s car is at her house, her brother says that he will drive her home, but B.A.P says that they will ride with since they were the ones that had driven the 2 of us to the hospital.

It makes Cass laugh a bit but she ignores them the entire ride while she simply sits silently  in the car.

She leans her head on Daehyun’s shoulder since he was the 1 that helped her in the car.

Jongup rolls his eyes as he sits next to Dae.  

I try to hold back a giggle since I sense some kind of jealousy, but fail miserably.

I start to laugh drawing eyes to myself and Cass shakes her head at me, “Tay, have you finally lost the rest of what you had for a mind?”

I puff out my cheeks and glare at my friend, “Ya. That’s not nice and I thought I lost my mind completely when we became friends.

Cass and I have a glare off scaring everyone in the car until the 2 of us burst out laughing.

Man how can I be mad when that’s so true? I helped you lose your mind.

I nod and hug my friend even though I’m sitting in the seat across from her.

The guys sigh in relief that there will not be a cat fight in the car or silence.

Zelo leans over by me and pulls me back making me giggle even more.

Cass sighs and looks at me, “Where’s my bag?”

Jongup hands Cass her bag, she opens it, and to find me my ADHD pills.

She finds my pill capsules and hands them to me mostly to see if that will make me chill out by the time we reach her apartment.

I give her a look but grab the pill and take it with what tea I have left.

Realization must have hit Cass cause she snatched my ‘tea’, “What kind of energy drink did you put in here?”

I laugh nervously, “Caught. Ahh… Well you see I put some Noss in it.”

I want to cower in a corner from the look I receive from my best friend and unni.

If you get hyper during the night you’re sleeping in the hall.”

Unni! Wae?!

Remember the last time you were hyper and you broke a bunch of my porcelain dolls that my grandmother gave me.

Ohhh yeah. I fixed them didn’t I nothing was too small I couldn’t’ fix.”

Yeah and hopefully I don’t plan to have kids for they can get near them until they are too old to even be interested.”

The two of us bicker and B.A.P looks at each other then Cass’s brother.

Are they always like this?

Yeah, they always bicker and then end in either Tay crying or laughing. Cass always laughs no matter what mostly to hide her true feelings.”

Don’t you feel like a babysitting following us around and that? Zelo asks.

Trust me I’m use to it. I’m 11 years older than my sister and have 2 other siblings that are younger than me.

Still isn’t it a bit tiring?

No, its just fine with me. Also I get to see more around here to see how much its changed. I wonder what its like back home?

Tiresome mostly, Oppa.” Cass says and starts laughing.

What have I told you about calling me oppa?

Cass keeps laughing, “Oh but oppa I have so much annoying sister time to make up for.

Zelo leans over to me and asks, “What’s wrong with her calling hyung oppa?

You know how some people use Oppa and that for other people and girls will call guys they like oppa. Well that’s why he doesn’t like being called oppa it makes him feel weird especially when it’s his sister.

Ahhh…

I’d get comfortable if I were you. Those 2 fight longer than ones between her and me.”

The guys exchange looks but everything goes silent when I shout, “Unnie we’re at your apartment.”

Cass nods and smiles.

Everyone piles out and the guys have their hats and sunglasses on.

Cass pulls off her jacket to show off her shoulder tattoo.

They guys look at them and she follows their eyes.

She only shrugs and walks to her apartment doors.

I laugh when Jongup asks, “What’s with all the barely noticeable tattoos?

Oh Cass thought ahead and got tattoos that are easy to hide but if she wanted to could show off and be called a . All her tattoos have special meanings to her.

Zelo looks at you and asks, “Do you have any?

Yeah. Cass’s sister did them at a tattoo shop and I went in with my parents and they signed so I could get it.”

What did you get?

I pull the back of my shirt up ignoring the embarrassment and show them my tattoos.

I show them the Alstroemeria and a Iris that 2 different hands are holding up. Under it is a little saying written out in Hangul.

Cass and I got matching tattoos and its cool since she also had her cupid and coffin tattoo to work with it. Well actually I got mine filled a different color. Her’s is pink and mine is blue.”

That’s so cool.”

Yeah, I know.”

I race up to the apartment where Cass is standing by the door.

Hey guys do you want to hang out here for a bit if your not busy? Also I know some really cool places to go that I can take you well you’re here.

They nod and walk to the apartment door.

 


1lp3l6lB3vDosYz8gjR5QcTbTj-SnjYmk8aySA5A what the Iris looked like

z1xUXkqfoavnsrA5quVxQWisP0asfmwgRohOwtW7 what the Alstromeria design looks like

I'll try to draw what the tattoo would look like when i get the time