Different Types of Trouble

Just For Her

Korean

Your POV

How is it that I’m sitting in a police station right now?

Oh that’s right… Cass got in trouble again with those people in that restaurant.

I sigh as I’m sitting in a chair next to the 2 of the oldest members of BAP cause they insisted on it.  

How is it that we ended up here?” Yongguk asks us.

You didn’t have too come and really luckily Cass didn’t get violent physically or verbally.”

Really?”

Yeah, this time she’s just a witness.

How many times have she been in the police station?” Jongup asks me.

I look at him and sigh, “I don’t remember but most of the times… I’d have to say over 20 times a few were witness stuff...

Why do you sound so unsure of yourself?”

It’s just that I don’t keep track of those things anymore. It was depressing at first. Cass had a horrible violent streak

Jongup and them look at me weird.

“What?”

That’s hard to believe now.

I nod my head as I look at the time and stand up walking up the the guy behind the desk, “Excuse e this was only going to take a little bit… Why is it taking so long?”

“She’s being questioned on a different case.”

“A different case what the hell are you talking about?”

“It’s nothing to worry about.”

I slam my hands down on the table, “If it’s not bad then why can’t you tell me what she’s being questioned for?”

“It’s an ongoing investigation we can’t give you details.”

“What the heck could be so bad that you can’t tell me?”

Before more can be said Cass comes out of the integration area with a fellow police officer and an asian little boy.

“What’s going on?” I ask her.

“Oh… this little boy had lost his mother I was just helping them talk to him. Bet they sound like I was in trouble huh.”

I nod my head as I hug her and glare at the guy behind the desk.

That guy is so dead if I could get away with hurting him.

Also Cass is in so much trouble for thinking it’s funny.

She smiles as she my hair as she bends down and says too the child, “Jungkook, will you be alright?”

The little boy shakes his head, “No… Noona… Will you look after me?

I watch as Cass looks at him shocked and slowly a warm smile appears on her lips, “What if your mother shows up?

He looks down as he says, “I’m not sure where my mother is… I think she left me.”

Cass’s POV

I look at him a bit depressed myself and look up at the police officer, “Do you want me to watch him until his mother comes to claim him?”

“Can you wait until it gets late?”

I nod my head as I smile, “Jungkook-ah, what do you like to eat?

He looks at me questioning me though I spoke Korean, “What do you like to eat?

“Spaghetti,” he shouts and I laugh at how cute he is.

Ohh… You like spaghetti, what kind of sauce do you like?”

He looks at me questioning and I open a small notebook and write down different sauces.

He looks at the sheet of paper surprised and I look up to see that BAP is still sitting there with my brother who looks shocked.

I brush a piece of hair too the side of my head as I lean over Jungkook, “What?”

My brother smiles at me as he shakes his head, “Nothing… I need to get the guys back so I’ll leave Tay to you.”

I nod as I smile at them, “I’ll talk to you guys later. Keep my brother in line he seems to be getting back into his bad habits.

They nod and laugh as they walk out of the station and I look at Tay as she sits by me, “I’m surprised that they stayed this long with us. I mean it’s already 4.

“They stayed mostly cause of your brother, but they also stayed cause they were worried about you.”

I nod my head as I smile at my best friend and adoptive sister.. I claim I adopted her into my family too my family’s displeasure.

Tay looks at me as I tell her to get some food for the 3 of us.

Jungkook’s POV

This lady is nice she bought me food even though she sent the ajumma too get it.

Ajumma what took you long enough?” I whine when the ajumma sets the food down at the table in this… police office is that the noona told me.

What? Why am I ajumma I’m younger than her?” she points at the noona and I’m shocked.

You’re older than the ajumma? Noona, how old are you?

1 my name isn’t noona it’s Cass and I’m 18. The ajumma as you call her is Tay and she’s 17.

She’s still ajumma and you’re noona,” I whine as I look at the nice noona.

Cass-noona laughs as she smiles at me.

Jungkook, here,” she opens a container and sets it in front of me, “eat this it’s really good. I ate there a few weeks ago and loved their spaghetti. How old are you Jungkook?

I’m  11 years old. Jjinga noona this food is good?

She nods her head as she laughs saying, “Jjinga.

Then I realize that noona is very pale and not like me,“Noona, how do you know Korean?

My big brother, he had ran off to Korea to escape our parents and I kind of learned it from him.

Will noona live there someday?

Noona shrugs after looking at her friend who’s stuffing her face, “I’m not sure I have a lot of loved ones that live here. Now be a big boy and eat the food noona had gotten you.

I nod my head as I pick up the fork and spin some noodles on it.

When I pull the food into my mouth and it touches my tongue I find that the food is amazing.

I look up at with I bet starry eyes, “This is really good.

I smile as I look up at the other noona Tay who stopped eating and looks alone.

I watch as Cass-noona swings her head towards her and I nod my head, “Noona, why do you look sad?

She looks at me with a sad smile, “Just thinking that someday, days like this won’t happen very often.

I look at noona and gasp when I hear a shouting that sounds like my mother.

Where is my son?

Right away Cass-noona stands up and walks out of the room, but I hear her voice say,“He’s in here with us eating. He’s perfectly fine. If you want to see him just follow me into the other room.

When I see my mother walk into the room looking right at me,“Jungkook, what did I tell you about leaving my side?

I’m sorry mommy I just wanted to see the horses.

My mother drops down in front of me onto her knees, “Don’t scare me like that ever again. Don’t leave my sight ever again.

I’m sorry, mommy, but this noona is really nice she bought me spaghetti and everything.

Mommy looks up at the noona and smiles at her, “Thank you for taking care of my son. I hate to say this, but your Korean is very good.

THe noona smiles at her, “I’ve been taking trips to Seoul and Busan for quite a few years now so I’d hope I’d be fluent in it.

They talk a little bit giving me enough time to finish eating but I know I'm in trouble for running off.

Still when they trade emails and that I’m shocked, but that noona is a nice person…

We live in central Seoul so if you like come see us sometime. I bet my little Jungkook would love to see you again.

Of course I’m actually going to Seoul and Busan in a few weeks so I’ll probably see you there.

Then we’ll probably see you on the plane then. I should probably bring this one back too the hotel before his father worries more. It was nice meet you.

It was nice meeting you too. By the way my name is Casey Perry.

Kim Na Na and my son Kim Jung Kook. It was very nice meeting you Casey.

I give the noona a long hug and the ajumma noona a short hug.

Tay’s POV

I smile as I watch the young boy get yelled at by his mother in some sense for running off as they leave the police station.

Cass smiles as they leave and pulls out her phone and chuckles, “The boys they seem to have gotten a hold of my kakao account information from my brother.”

“How do you know it’s them?”

She holds up her phone too see that the guys of BAP are holding her brother in a headlock.

I laugh, “What’s the message say?”

“Alright I will say this first work on reading hangul alright. They all said different things mostly saying that they hope to get together with us again as long as they don’t end up at a police station. They also whine about that our games were cut short.”

I laugh and she smiles at me and mumbles, “I guess today we learned a bit more about different types of troubles from all of this.”

I nod my head as I throw my hands behind my head, “I guess so… So what can we do in New York this late into the evening.”

She pulls out a few museum pamphlets and I sigh, “Oh fun.”

Casey and freaking museums.

 

Sorry that I haven't wrotten for this story in forever but I will admit I was stuck and I hope to bring Jungkook and his mother into this story again. Anyways I hope to update a bit more with all my stories so wish me luck. Fighting!