Part 2: (Zelo) First Crush

B.A.P. Moments( Best. Absolute. Perfect Moments)

     Hi friends! I'm Zelo! I was born in 1996. I live at...oh, never mind. You won't need that anyway. kekeke. Anyway, do you want to join me watch football today? kekeke. Kidding! :) The tickets were already sold out and I already have someone to go watch with me today... my girlfriend!!!

No...actually, she's not my girlfriend...(nods head) Not yet! Of course, were to young for that. By the way, she's Hana, my close friend/ neighbor/ classmate/ soulmate. The last one is fictional of course. But anyway, we're here at the football field already. She's busy watching, that's why she can't notice me looking at her. kekeke.

 

...

 

But... why does she seem to be so silent just now?

 

Omo! She's asleep! Oh, she looks cuter when sleeping! kekeke. She ,ust really be very tired. I dragged her from school to here, telling her that we have a football match to watch. I didn't even care if she's tired or what. Maybe she was just forced to join me... But, we're here already... and she's fast asleep. What a I gonna do? Wake her up?

 

Unknowingly, I did something stupid. I did something I know I wasn't supposed to... 

 

I kissed her. Oh my! Did I? Did I just...? Oh well... yes, it's true. I did kissed her. You must know how much I like her right? And you know how I feel, right? Then, would you still blame me?

 

She moved a bit. I was caught off guard. Oh my! Does she know I just kissed her? Will she get mad? Is this the end?

 

"Zelo-ah? Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked skeptically.

 

All right. She didn't know. I'm safe for now. Phew!

 

"Uhmmm...nothing. I was just looking at you because you suddenly fell asleep. Don't you want to watch football anymore?" I asked her, trying to act as if nothing happened.

 

"Zelo, actually, I..." I cut her off.

 

"I know, I'm sorry for dragging you here. I didn't even notice that you're tired. I was selfish. Let's just go home, ok?"

 

"All right. I'll just tell Mom to cook something delicious for dinner. Just have dinner with us tonight, ok?" She asked me.

 

"Sure! Sure! I'll be delighted to!" I replied.

 

She smiled at me. I knew at that moment that I really love her... and I'll do everything to win her heart. :)

 

 

-the END-