Part 6: (Youngjae) The Proposal

B.A.P. Moments( Best. Absolute. Perfect Moments)

 

        Youngjae and Hana have been a couple 5 years ago… even before Youngjae debuted as an artist. He is now part of the famous group B.A.P., and since he debuted, he never hid anything about himself, even his girlfriend.

 

        Of course, the fans reacted when Youngjae announced that Hana is his girlfriend. But they soon accepted their relationship. They even came up with their own fanclub supporting the real-life couple. JaeHa fans are now gathering more and more members. Up to now, the couple has grown stronger because of the support they both get from the people.

 

*Hana POV*

 

“Hana-ah!!!”

 

My friends hurried to my room. They pushed me into the bathroom and forced me to wash and dress up. They said we have something important to do today, and that we have to hurry. I really don’t know what’s happening to them but I’m sure it’s not fun… something about their actions tells me that they are hiding something from me.

 

We rode Min Ah's car, and after some time, I think we already reached our destination…

 

I read the poster…

 

‘B.A.P. Concert for BABY and fanmeet’

 

Is this where they were dragging me all along?

 

All right. I admit. I forgot about their fanmeet. Youngjae called me last night telling me about the event, but I seriously forgot about it. maybe my friends sensed that I’ll forget it so they just dragged me from my bed to here… kekeke.

 

We took the seats at the front. We were on the right side of the stage.

 

 

We waited for about 10-15 minutes… then all 6 of them came out: Leader Bang, Maknae Zelo, Visual Himchan, Cute Daehyunnie, Adorable Jongup, and of course, Lovely Youngjae. They all looked so handsome in their wardrobes. They performed the all-time favorite Warrior and Power… then their song for BABY, Secret Love.

 

After their song, Youngjae took the stage and the rest of B.A.P. stepped back. What is this?

 

 

“I want to thank everyone who came here today. Thank you for supporting B.A.P. and attending our fanmeet. We all feel so blessed and lucky. But I think I am the happiest and luckiest person today, because aside from BABY, I am also lucky to have a very beautiful and understanding girlfriend! Hana-ah, thank you! All of this success, I want to share with you!”

 

The spotlight turned to me. I regret wearing a simple white dress.

 

 

Suddenly, my friends pushed me to go up the stage. I followed them, with no other choice, because all eyes are on me now.

 

 

I am up the stage now, facing Youngjae.

 

 

He hesitated, and looked to the other members, who all nodded their heads. Leader Bang raised a thumb.

 

 He sighed then…

“Hana-ah, it’s been 5 years since we became a couple. since then, you have become my inspiration, my source of POWER to become a WARRIOR. You taught me how to become responsible, and through the years, your love made me stronger. I just want to let you know how much I love you. Hana-ah, I love you. I love you very much!”

 

What he just said made the audience cry. Many even applauded. I never thought they support us this much.

 

But… wait… What is he doing? Why is he kneeling to the ground? What is this?

 

“Hana-ah. This is the reason why I want you to go here and watch us. I want to tell you something…”

 

He took a deep breath… then pulled out a box from his pocket, opened it, revealing a… ring.

 

“You know that I love you and all I want to do is to be with you forever. I want you to be my wife, Hana-ah! Will you marry me?”

 

What. Did. He. Just. Say?

Did he just propose to me?

What am I going to do?

 

 

The audience shouted. My friends are crying now. a tear escaped my eye. I wiped it.

 

~Not now, Hana-ah. Don’t be a crybaby now!~ I told myself.

 

I took 2 steps toward him.

 

“Eh? How can I even hug you if you are kneeling down there?” I told him.

 

He stood up.

 

“Yes! Youngjae-ah! I want to be your wife! I will marry you!”

 

He can’t help but cry. He hugged me tight.

 

“I love you. Thank you for everything”. He whispered to me.

 

He put the ring onto my ring and kissed me.

 

 

The audience applauded once again and the rest of B.A.P. went to where we were… and Zelo announced a group hug. Fans screamed. the whole place was filled with happliness.

 

-the END