Part 1: (Bang) My Boyfriend

B.A.P. Moments( Best. Absolute. Perfect Moments)

 

       They were schoolmates since elementary. They transferred to the same middle school. And now he will be in high school the following year... will their relationship survive?

 

Bang POV:

Hi! I'm Bang. I'm 21 years old. I love music and rapping is my talent. But too much of myself, by the way I have a girlfriend. Her name is Hana. Since we were little, our lives were already connected. We were neighbors, until her family decided to live with us 3 years ago. That's when we became a couple. It's pretty obvious why... but how? Never mind...... It's embarrassing for me..... well, whenever I remember it.

So... yea. She's my girlfriend... and oh! Do you mind if I tell you her age? She's 15 now, 6 years ? Who cares? I love her. I loved her from the beginning....

     Today is my graduation day from middle school. We'll separate temporarily, but I'll wait for her in High School. She's pretty smart for her age, and I believe she can cope up and adjust while I'm gone.

 

End of POV:

 

     Graduation ended... and for the first time today, Hana saw Bang. He was always handsome in her eyes, and she had always admired those eyes which are the windows to his heart, that's why she can always see through him.

 

"Oppa!" She screamed.

She ran towards him, his hands outstretched to pull her into a big bear hug.

"Oppa!, she said while breaking the hug. You are really a cheater! Leaving me here at school again to suffer, while you enjoy your next school years in high school with our neighbors?! Cheater! Cheater!"

 

"~mehrong~" That was his reply.

"If that's your way to congratulate me, then I'll gladly accept it. Do good in your studies, Hana-ah. I know you can do it! Fighting!" Bang said while raising a closed fist.

 

"I'm not congratulating you... yet." She said while sticking her tongue out.

"Oppa!" She pulled him closer to her and gave him a kiss.. on the lips. It was short but meaningful.

"Congratulations, Oppa! Saranghae!" She told him while smiling.

 

~I can't wait for my next graduation...~ He said in his mind while reminiscing the kiss..

 

-the END-