Shocking New

Missing Lauren!
-MBLAQ-
Lee Joon walk inside the MBLAQ's apartment as all appas saw Lauren is cuddle in Lee Joon's arms. 
 
"Lauren!"
 
"Thank god!"
 
"Is she okay?!"
 
Lee Joon just ingore them and walk to his bedroom, he gently put Lauren who is sleeping on his bed. Then he make sure she's warm and quickly leave the room quitely. The appas look at him, and they went to him asking so many questions.
 
Lee Joon sigh out loud while runs his fingers through his hair, "Lauren... I believe she will be different when she react things." Lee Joon said then he look at his leader, "Call Lauren's parents." Lee Joon said nothering else and walk outside to take the fresh air.
 
The others is confuse and wondering what's going on with Lee Joon, Mir look at his leader, "What are we going to do?" Mir asked. Seungho sigh softly and take out his phone, "Like what Lee Joon said, call Lauren's parents." he walk to his room to call the parents.
 
G.O clear his throat, "Well, I'm going to check on Dayoung." Thunder stood up from the couch, "I'll come with you. I'll see what's Leo is doing." Thunder said walking with G.O to the children bedroom. Mir sigh, 'I wonder what's going to happen next?' Mir thought.
 
-Lauren-
Lauren slowly open her eyes and all she see is white ceiling. Suddenly the nightmare came back to her mind as she sat up quickly and look around. 

Lauren glances around in nervsously as the nurse walks in and saw Lauren, "Oh dear, you have awake...how are yo-" Lauren suddenly scream and trash around and the nurse jump in surprise at the young girl's attidue. "Omo! Doctor!! Nurses!" Nurse shouted in panic and run to the girl and attempt to calm her. However, Lauren got a little more wrost and the doctors and nurses came in to calm Lauren.
 
Lauren has gotten wrost than before, she kept screaming and she even bite the doctor hand.
 
"LET ME GO!!!"
 
"CALM DOWN!! NURSE, GIVE ME THE SHOT RIGHT NOW!!"
 
"I WANT JOON-APPA!!!!"
 
"HURRY!!"
 
The doctor finally got the shot from the nurse and quickly put the needle in Lauren's arm. After few mintues, Lauren finally calm down and force back to sleep. 
 
The doctor sigh in relief and one of the nurse turn to the doctor, "Doctor... she was asking for Lee Joon from MBLAQ band." the doctor blink and he glance at Lauren, "I need to check on her." 
 
After a while, Lauren's parents and MBLAQ's members came to the doctor office. The doctor look at them with serious face, "I would like to have a talk with you." The doctor hold up the x-ray picture of Lauren's brain, "Her brain has gotten a little different. She has nightmares and some of her memory got lost but only few detailed. Expect..." he sigh softly, "I believe that her brain memories got her confusing." He explained and the adult are confused.
 
Seungho tilted his head in confuse, G.O furrowed his eyebrow, Mir blink, Thunfer rubbing his neck nervously while Lee Joon is leaning on the wall while cross his arms with curious experession on his face. Laruen's parents look at the doctor with many kinds of emotions.
 
"Wh-what do you mean?" Lauren's umma asked the doctor while she wipes her tears. The doctor sigh, "I believe Lauren is probably replace her memoires with you to someone else." The doctor explained softly, "Who?" one of Lauren's parents.
 
The doctor pointed at Lee Joon, "Lauren thinks that Lee Joon is her real appa." all shock face look at Lee Joon and Lee Joon just stare at the doctor with speecless and dumbfounded face. 'What?!'