Worried and Scare Appas

Missing Lauren!

 

"Okay, looking around for Lauren in panic won't help." G.O said as they all gather around. "We should split up. How about Lee Joon and Mir go to police meanwhile I'll go with Thunder with Dayoung and Leo to search Lauren." G.O said but Mir patted his shoulder.

"G.O-hyung, Lee Joon-hyung not here." G.O blink and look around then he saw Lee Joon far away running.

G.O sigh as Thunder place his hands in his pocket, "How about G.O and kids go to police while Mir and I go search for Lauren?" G.O nod his head.

"That work." he looks at the direction where Lee Joon runs off, "Aish that guy." G.O shake his head and take Dayoung and Leo hands and walk where the police are.

Mir frowns and look at Thunder, "You think Lee Joon-hyung will be okay?" Thunder nods his head.

"He'll be fine. He has a cell phone with him." Thunder and Mir start searching for Lauren.

"In wonder why is hyung so panic and anxious." Mir cross his arms, "He should calm down since Lauren has tag on her." Mir added as Thunder sigh.

"I don't know."

-G.O, Dayoung and Leo-

G.O walk to the police, "Hello." he bow while Dayoung and Leo sat down on the chair and playing with each other. The police look at him, "Ye can I help you?" G.O explained the police.

"So we couldn't find her." the police nod his head.

"Well be can't report her missing right now. If she is missing after 24 hours, then we'll report." G.O nod his head understanding.

"Okay, thank you." G.O bow and walk to Dayoung and Leo.

"Do you miss Lauren?" G.O asked his kids Dayoung frown and nod her head.

"Ye, will she be safe?" Dayoung asked as G.O pat her head, "Of course, there's no way anyone or anything can harm her. She'll be safe." G.O said and he saw Leo hold hand Dayoung. "Yah, do you miss Lauren?" Leo made face and shake his head.

G.O frown, "Wae?" Leo didn't answer him and ignore him. G.O sigh softly and he looks at the window fill with worried. 'I hope the others find her soon.' G.O thought with hope.

-Mir and Thunder-

Mir bit his lip nervously and Thunder notice, "What wrong with you?" Mir look at Thunder.

"I'm very worried about Lauren! She's really pretty that anyone can kidnap her!" Mir shouted in horror and thought of horror and nightmare image bad happen to Lauren.

Thunder pat Mir on his back, "Yah, she'll be fine. She can't be possibly far. First we need to search the place where she can be." Thunder look around and Mir thought of idea.

"Yah! Lauren likes pretty things right?" Thunder looks at Mir and nod his head.

"Ye, wae?" Thunder look at him in confusion and Mir smile wide with sparkle.

"Well there are a few pretty things in here. For example there's Journey to Butterflies. Butterflies are pretty right?" Thunder nodded his head understanding.

"If Lauren saw those, she would go to that place!" Mir clapping his hands excited. "So where is that place?" Thunder look around to find the place until Mir realize and his energy drain down right away.

"It's about.... miles away..." Thunder looks at Mir in shocked. He looks around and sighs loudly.

"Why the hell is amusement so big?" Thunder thought out loud and Mir hesitant smile.

"Cause its amusement?" Thunder look at him with a face.

-Lauren-

Lauren look around all the colorful butterflies, "Whaa~ so pretty!" Lauren walked around more and she saw bunch of kids follow their teacher out. Lauren is very curious and she follows them.

After while she has follow the kids, they all went in the bus and Lauren stopped. Watching them and the bus drove away. Lauren frown and she sigh, 'I'm bored.' Lauren thought then she look around. "Where am I?" Lauren titled her head and she saw a black long jacket walking away. Her eyes sparkling, "Appa?" Lauren run to her 'appa' and she never realize that she just leave the amusement exit.

-Lee Joon-

Lee Joon kept running around and he stopped as he places his hands on his knee in exhausted. "Where are you?" Lee Joon whispers. Lee Joon kept searching for Lauren. Lee Joon stopped when he saw the exit, "There's no way she would go this far." Lee Joon shake his head and he turn around. He started to run once again and he didn't even notice that Laruen running the opposites direction behind him.

'Where are you Lauren?'

-Mir and Thunder-

Mir and Thunder finally arrive at ‘Journey to Butterflies’ place. Thunder look up, “Wow, this place is pretty. Lauren would defiantly be here.” Mir nodded his head excited as his energy and hopeful and he felt that step on it. Mir blink and look down, his eyes wide in shock that fill with horror, worried, anxious, fear and scare. Thunder notice and he look at Mir. Thunder frown and he look where Mir look at it, he saw an object. Thunder walk toward the object and pick it up then wipe the dirt off. His face became pale, it’s the tag that supposes to be with Lauren but it’s in Thunder’s hand.

Mir gulped hard, “We…found Lauren…tag…” Thunder closes his eyes and now he’s even more worried. “Mir, call G.O and Lee Joon. We’re going to police.” Thunder command Mir and Mir obey him right away.

Thunder sigh and look up, ‘The leader will be piss and Lauren’s parents will be very sad.’ He thought.