Appa...where are you?

Missing Lauren!

 

-Lee Joon-

Lee Joon walks to the apartment and he opens the door and walk in. The other appas is asleep and Lee Joon watches them all. He really is anxious, worried, angry and sad that Lauren is not here. He couldn't find her, but he's not going to stop searching for her. Lee Joon thought all the memories he creates with Lauren.

Thinking about Lauren made him cries much more, Lee Joon hug his head down sadly as his tears came down.

'Lauren...'

-Lauren-

Lauren is finish her food already and the stranger is walking behind her with a fake smile. "It's going to be storm for the rest of the week." the stranger looks up at the weather while Lauren frowns; he despised the storm because it's gloomy. The stranger takes out his cell phone and glance at the time. He looks up as the black van pull up and he look around in cautioned. Then he quickly grabbed Lauren and ran to the black van. Lauren becomes very uncomfortable and started to struggling. The back of the van door opens as the stranger place Lauren in the van. "Hurry up and drive!" the stranger shouted as the door shut and drive away. Lauren looks around in fear and shaking from the cold. The group of men chuckling when they saw her, "She's pretty. Here." the man hand over a white dress, "Change her into this." the other men grinned as they stare at Lauren. Lauren shivers in fear while crawling backward until her back touch the shelf.

-Lee Joon-

Lee Joon slowly wakes up and sat up, he look around in his room. Everything is very quite and gloomy. It wasn't nice or warm at all when Lauren is missing. Lee Joon sighs as he stood up and walks out of the room. He walk to the living room, he saw G.O holding Dayoung on his lap sleeping, Mir playing with a food, Thunder watching the weather and Leo rolling on the floor having fun by him self. Lee Joon figures that the leader might be in his room to rest. Lee Joon sigh as he walk to the coat rack and grabbed the coat and boots. He's going to search Lauren again. MBLAQ watch Lee Joon left and they look at each other. "I'm amaze that he didn't catch cold at all." Mir said softly while stirring the soup.

"He won't give up until he finds her." G.O said while rubbing gently on Dayoung back. Thunder look at Leo, "I wonder what's up with Leo." Thunder frown as Mir snort.

"I don't know and I'm starting to hate when he doesn't show how much he care Lauren. He just pretends everything is fine and perfect." Mir said with bitter while glare at Leo who didn't noticed. Thunder and G.O look at each other and Thunder look at the weather while G.O look down at Dayoung.

'I don't know what would happen if you're missing. I'll probably do just like Lee Joon.' G.O thought.

-Lauren-

"SHUT UP YOU BRAT!" a slap sound came through the room when Lauren crying while holding her painful cheek. The man snort as he rolled his eyes, "Annoying." he walks away before he locks the cage. Lauren sniffed as she looks around in lonely dirty place. The men forcefully change her clothes without her permission; all her clothes are gone and change into a white strap dress above her knee and she's barefoot. And force to carrying her toward the mental cage and lock her in. Lauren shivering while she saw lots of children mostly girls and women are scared or fear when they are all hide in the corner. Lauren covers her face and cruel up in a ball shape. 'Appa...where are you?'

-Lee Joon-

Lee Joon sighs as he walks in the cafe, he sit down and look at the menu.

"Hehehehe, so you just kindly take her to eat the food?" Lee Joon glances up when he saw two strangers chatting loudly. He ignore them as he look at the list of foods and drink on the menu.

"Ye...she like pancakes." Lee Joon blink and he glance at the strangers in confusion.

"I see...is she pretty?" the stranger grinned while nodded his head. "Ye...she'll makes a lots of money." two strangers snickered as Lee Joon sit up straight and listen more of their conversation.

"Oh what does she looks like?" the stranger asked.

"Hm...she has long brown hair, brown eyes, fair skin, and she's about five or six years old." Lee Joon eyes wide as he stood up and the chair fell on the ground.

The strangers stopped their conversation and they look up as Lee Joon glare at them. "What did you just said?" Lee Joon asked as he walks toward them.

The stranger raises his eyebrow, "Listen man, if you're interested to this girl. You better hurry before she's sold." the stranger sickly grinned as Lee Joon cracks his knuckled.

"Sold?" Lee Joon asked as the stranger nod his head. "Of course, she's in slave market." Lee Joon eyes wide in shocked. 'Wh-what?'