Deathly Scary Leader has Arrive

Missing Lauren!

 

"What do you mean you found her tag!?" Lee Joon looks at Mir and Thunder and G.O rubbing his temples.

'Oh...the leader would be so deathly piss off.' G.O thought with pale-like face. Lee Joon shake his head and run out of the police place. Mir looks at him, "Yah! Where are you going?!" Mir shouted but Lee Joon didn't answer him. Thunder sigh while holding Leo whose on his lap, "He's searching for Lauren." Thunder said and Mir frown. G.O glance at his daughter, Dayoung looks very worried. He walks to her and kneel down. "Are you okay Dayoung?" G.O asked gently and Dayoung shake her head.

"I miss Lauren." Dayoung said as G.O sigh softly and he hugged her. "Don't worry, appas will find Lauren." G.O said and Dayoung nod her head. Thunder look down at his son, "Leo, do you miss Lauren?" Leo puker his lip and shake his head. Three appas look at Leo, "Wae?" Thunder asked clearly confuses but Leo refuses to answer. G.O frowned, "I told him the same thing and he refuse to tell me the answer." Thunder and Mir look at each other.

"But...doesn't Leo like Lauren?" Mir said or asked himself in confusion. G.O and Thunder shrugged their shoulder. 

"I have no idea what's with Leo but I'm more worried about Lauren." Thunder said with honestly, Leo frowns and looks away.

-Lauren-

Lauren ran toward her 'appa' but she stopped when she saw her 'appa' turn around. Lauren blink, 'He's not my appa.' Lauren thought with a frown on her face and she look away. She saw ice cream vendor walking down the other side of sidewalk. "Ice cream!" Lauren thought out loud as she quickly run to the ice cream vendor.

-MBLAQ-appa-

MBLAQ-appas and their two kids are right now at home. They had to go home because the amusement park is closed and the police will call them if they find their daughter or not.

Mir is lying on the floor on his stomach, Thunder is sitting on the sofa, G.O is also sitting on the sofa next to Thunder with Dayoung on his lap, Lee Joon is lean on the wall with his arms cross and emotionless face and Leo is running around playing by himself.

MBLAQ is very quite as well as Dayoung except Leo who is having fun. The appas are very worried and anxious about Lauren; their beautiful daughter.

After a while, the phone finally rang and G.O quickly answer the phone. All appas look at G.O with hopeful and G.O look at his friend with a nod telling them it's a police.

"Ye...uh-huh...she's five years old....long brown hair...she's also foreigner...I see...okay...thank you." G.O hang up and then he sigh.

He looks at them, "The police search everywhere even the area. They couldn't find her, so they want us to give them the picture of Lauren. They're going to report her as missing child." G.O explained as hopeful appas turn down, even Dayoung.

"Oh man. If the leader ever find out about this, he would so murder us." Mir thought with horror and Lee Joon slid down 'till his touch the floor. He look down, 'It's all my fault.' Lee Joon thought.

DING DONG

G.O look up, "I wonder who that be?" G.O lift Dayoung to Thunder whose willing take her and place her on his lap. G.O stood up and walk to the door.

Mir sat up with confuses and G.O walk back with very ghost-like face. Thunder frown, "What is it?" G.O gulped nervously.

"Our nightmare." Thunder furrowed his eyebrow in confusion then slowly turn ton pale-like while Mir whimper in fear. Lee Joon glances up with emotionless face.

In front of them, there's scary deathly looking pissed off leader; Seungho and Laruen's parent behind him with a very sad faces and angry.

All appas gulped in nervously expect Lee Joon. Seungho coughing and then he glares at them, "Explain. Now."

'Oh .' all fear appas thought.