Vow

Missing Lauren!

 

-Lauren-

Lauren jolted awake when her cage opens as she looks up. A man grinned at her, "Well someone has already brought you, you're very lucky since today is your first day of as a slave." the man chuckled as his hand reach to her. Lauren back away from him but he doesn't like it so he forcefully grabbed her arm and put on a collar around her neck. He took a chain that attach the collar and tugged harder as Lauren fell hard on the ground in pain.

"Stand up slave!" he dragged the chain as Lauren quickly stand up and attempt to walk but he kept dragging her.

Once they were outside, he hand the chain to a fat man as the fat man took it. "Thank you." the fat man tugged the chain and climb in the limo. Lauren was shivering in fear as she sits on the limo as the fat man grinning at her.

"Hehehe..." the fat man lift his hand to reach her as Lauren filch. 'N-no...'

-Lee Joon-

Lee Joon lost his clam as he punch the stranger face. The stranger fell from the chair and he was in shocked as the blood dripped from his nose. Lee Joon glare murderously at him, "Where is she?" The stranger shudder when he heard the deathly monster voice of Lee Joon.

"Sh-she mi-might ha-have so-sold al-already...an-and i-if n-not th-then sh-she mi-might b-be i-i-in th-the ma-mark-market." Lee Joon cracks his knuckle and let out his shout in fury.

Lee Joon ran out of the cafe in demon speed. He kept running and running as the storm kept going. He doesn't care about getting wet anymore; the most important is to fine Lauren.

-Lauren-

Lauren shiver while crying when the fat man slid his hand under her dress. Lauren whimpering as the fat man chuckled, "Don't worry, you won't feel pain." Lauren closes her eyes tightly as she force to kick the fat man shin. Fat man groan in pain as Lauren open her eyes in surprise then she quickly went to the door and open it wide. The fat man glares at her, "Hold on you stupid slave!" Lauren looks at him then she jump of the limo onto the hard cold ground.

"GET BACK HERE! STOP THE DAMN CAR!" a loud voice shouted in fury as Lauren shiver as she stood up. Her legs are shaking and her body is injury also her white dress is all dirty and wet. She saw the limo stopped, she quickly turn and run away.

-Lee Joon-

Lee Joon run then he stopped before the limo hit him. He looks at the limo as the fat man climb out of the car looking very piss off. "Damn that stupid slave! When I found her, I'm gonna punish her to death!" he spat as Lee Joon panted and he look at the direction. He saw a small girl in white dirty dress running far away from them.

Somehow, Lee Joon has a feeling that he should follow her. And he did, he run toward her. He couldn't shake the feeling when he saw her.

Lee Joon stopped when he saw a young girl lying on the ground, injury and dirty. He slowly walks to her and bent down on his knee, "Hey..." he said softly as the girl filch and slowly look up. Lee Joon eyes wide in shocked, "Lauren..." Lauren was shaking and she slowly sat up and she left out whimpering. "Joon...appa..." Lee Joon quickly hugged her around in his arms as Lauren cried very loudly but the storm was louder then her.

Lee Joon rocking his body with Lauren in his arms, "Shh...I'm sorry Lauren...I'm so sorry....sorry..." Lee Joon eyes watery as his face cover her hair. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn’t have left you." Lauren kept crying and crying while Lee Joon hugged her tightly in his arms.

"I promise I'll protect you forever. You won't be out of my sight anymore." Lee Joon vowed as he look up at the dark sky.