Where's Lauren?

Missing Lauren!

 

-Lauren-

Lauren watch Dayoung and Leo carried by G.O-appa. Lauren frowns when she realizes that her appa isn't going to take her to see animals. Lauren sigh and follow G.O-appa, 'I want to spend with Joon-appa.' Lauren thought sadly. She want behind G.O-appa until she heard someone said elephant. She stopped and turns her head toward the direction of where she heard from.

Lauren saw a girl whose about few years older then her, the girl look up at her umma, "Can we go see elephant?" she smile cutely and her parents obey her wish. Lauren bit her lip, she look at her appa. G.O-appa isn't paying attention to Lauren, only Dayoung and Leo. Lauren look back at the family.

'Elephant.' Lauren saw the family walk away and she start following them.

-MBLAQ-Appas-

"Aigoo! So tiring!" G.O-appa said with exhausted and he sat down on the bench. Three appas finally came with big excited smile on their face, "Hey!" Mir-appa shouted happily as Thunder-appa walk to Leo. "Hey Leo." Leo smile and they both playing around. Dayoung sit on G.O-appa lap, looking at Mir-appa and Lee Joon-appa.

"Hey Dayoung!" Lee Joon-appa wave at her while Mir walk to her and made silly face.

Lee Joon smile and glance at Dayoung and Leo. He stopped when he realize, he look around and he slowly frown. Lee Joon look around more and he become worried, he looks at G.O.

"Yah." G.O look up at Lee Joon, "Where's Lauren?" G.O frown and look around. Other appas noticed and they all look around as well.

"Lauren?" Mir called out while Lee Joon become more worried and anxious.

He look at G.O, "Yah, why isn't she here?" G.O shrugged his shoulder innocently.

"I don't know. I thought she was following me." G.O said with very honestly and all appas become more worried and anxious.

Lee Joon held his breath, 'I shouldn't have left her. She would be here. But I left her.' Lee Joon thought.

-Lauren-

Lauren stopped when she lost the sight of family. Lauren pouts and turns around but paused. She looks around, 'Where am I?' she thought. Lauren was very confused and she look all each of direction paths, her eyes saw a elephant balloon floating away. Her eyes wide with sparkle and she smile wide, "Elephant~!" she chase the elephant.

-MBLAQ-appas-

All appas are walking around looking for Lauren. Mir look at Thunder, "It's a good thing that you made the tag. If someone saw it, they'll call us." Thunder nods his head.

Lee Joon didn't pay attention to them, he's more focus on finding his daughter.

'Hold on Lauren, appa is looking for you.' Lee Joon thought.

-Lauren-

Lauren kept chasing the elephant balloon but she tripped and fell on her knee. Her eyes start watery and she sat up, she look at her scrap palms. Lauren notice around her, she's near butterflies place and she look up in awe, "Pretty." she stood up and ran toward the butterflies place.

She didn't notice that she has dropped the tag on the ground.

Uh-oh...