My Joon-appa

Missing Lauren!

 

Sengho glare deathly at them while Lauren's parent sit on the couch. "So, you didn't paying attention to her." Sengho glare more as all appas gulped nervously and in fear except Lee Joon whose feeling empty and guilty.

Dayoung and Leo are in their room, asleep and appas are sitting on the floor facing their fear scary leader who’s standing right in front of them.

"Do you just realize that you made Lauren's parent sad? Their only and one daughter is missing?" all appas feel more guilty when they saw Lauren's parent in tears.

Sengho coughed, he's still sick but that doesn't stop him. He look at Lauren's parent, "I'm sorry that my pabo friends made your daughter missing. We'll take a full reasonability and search for your daughter." Sengho said to the parents. They nod their head, "I trust you with that." Lauren's father said and they both left.

Sengho sigh and sat down on the couch, "I can't believe you guys. I trust you and now Lauren is missing." Sengho rubbing his temples while the other appas look down.

Lee Joon thought about Lauren, 'Where are you?'

-Lauren-

Lauren got a free ice cream and she happily all the ice cream. Lauren finishes the ice cream and throws it in the garbage bin. She look around, she's in somewhere in the middle of city. Lauren frown and she start walking where she walk before. 'Appa...where are you?' Lauren thought fill with confuse, scare, and curious.

-MBLAQ-appas-

Lee Joon kept quite to himself and all appas got 'Hello baby' dvd episodes couple of weeks ago. They all watch it together and Lee Joon isn’t interest until he heard the questions that interest him. Lee Joon looks at the television.

"What do you think of Lee Joon?"

"Joon-appa is pretty."

Lee Joon smiles sadly when he heard Lauren told that's he's pretty.

"Do you like Lee Joon?"

"Ye, Joon-appa are fun."

Lee Joon ghost smile wide, 'You're fun too.'

"Do you miss Sengho? Is Lee Joon your subtitled appa? Because Sengho isn't here?"

"Anieyo."

Lee Joon look at the screen in shocked.

"Lee Joon not your subtitled appa? Or you don't miss Sengho?"

"I do miss Sengho-appa. Joon-appa is not my subtitled appa. He's appa."

Lee Joon eyes started watery, 'Lauren...'

"Do you like Lee Joon?"

"Hehe, I do like my Joon-appa. But I won't tell him."

"Wae?"

"Because Joon-appa will become weird and ask me to marry him."

Lee Joon chuckle sadly as his tear came down but he quickly wipe away. 'I would. I would defiantly do that.'

"Do you like spending time with Lee Joon?"

"Ye, I want to spend more time with my Joon-appa."

"Wae?"

"Because he's my Joon-appa." Lauren smile brightly while her eyes sparkle.

Lee Joon couldn't believe that Lauren shows that much of love toward him, he stood up and walk to the door but the others stopped him.

"Lee Joon, where are you going?" Lee Joon grabbed his jacket and left the apartment without answer.

"What's with him?" Mir stares at the door. G.O sigh and look at the screen while Thunder shakes his head.

"He's guilty." G.O said as Sengho look at him.

"What do you mean?" G.O look at his leader, 'I think I'll tell him the real side story about Lee Joon.'

-Lauren-

Lauren look around and she bit her lip, "Appa...I'm scare...where are you?" Lauren said out loud as the sky becoming darker and darker.

"Joon-appa..." Lauren eyes watery and finally tears trailed down from her eyes.