You're Leaving?

Perfect Ending

Hyoyeon opened the front door, with Doojoon behind her, and the lights. "Oh my!" They both exclaimed at the same time, as they saw Taeyeon sleeping on the couch. At this point, Onew came running out of his room and shushed them up. He then began telling the long story of how Taeyeon ended up on their couch. But when he got to the end of it, neither Hyoyeon nor Doojoon looked happy about it, but well, there was nothing they could do anyway.

Eunhyuk's arrival could not be more timely. Once again. the situation repeated itself, but the difference being Eunhyuk was actually happy about having Taeyeon in their house. Why was he so excited anyway? He wasn't the one who brought her here...Then he suddenly recalled that he was in a cold war with Onew.

"Yah! I thought I told you to stay away from her?" Eunhyuk demanded.

"What, do you think only you would be good with girls? She called me first." Onew was not interested in bickering with his hyung, at this hour.

"Yah, stop it you two!" Hyoyeon scolded, as she and Doojoon pulled the two guys away. "It's late and I don't want to be disturbing the neighbours OK."

Eunhyuk brushed Doojoons hand away and glared at Onew with a look that said 'I'll get you tomorrow'.

----------

The next morning Taeyeon had already let herself out by the time they all woke up, leaving behind a note of apology and thanks for Onew.

At breakfast Eunhyuk was shooting death glares at Onew. There were only two of them because Doojoon had left early for a 4-day training camp. Hyoyeon just wanted to open the shop early.

"Would you stop doing that? I told you she was the one who called me first last night." Onew finally said.

"You could have refused. Why are you doing this? Aren't we brothers? You're just trying to be spite me."

"Well did you really think she would choose you over me?

Eunhyuk kept silent.

"Well, it's neither of us," Onew felt his heart shrivel up inside him as he spoke.

"Quit pretending you were just trying to tell me that you're the one." Eunhyuk stated sarcastically.

"No, I'm not, I'm just a replacement. For her ex..." Onew finished off and left the table.

----------

"Everyone, please gather around so I can make an announcement," the boss said. When he made sure he got all attention, he continued,

"As you know, our company will soon be opening our 4th branch in Shanghai and I have been looking for a suitable manager to post there. Today Taeyeon-sshi had kindly offered to take up this difficult role to head our new venture. The following two weeks will be her last two here."

Taeyeon

"You sure you want to do this?" Boss asked me. I nodded

"Ok, that is fine. It's just that I thought you had just settled in well here...and-"

"I'm very sure boss," I assured him.

"Ok but just to let you know, you're desk will always be kept empty for  you, if you ever change your mind..." He then went out to make the announcement. Sometimes I think I'm just so lucky to have a boss like that.

The reason why I decieded to work abroad is because I needed a new environment. I Needed to get away, and to forget Kangin, so I will not cause suffering to others, because of my problem.

----------

Two weeks later...

Eunhyuk awoke to the Sun piercing through his eyelids. He opened them drowsily and peered at his digital clock on his bedside.
21-08-2010
06:34

"CRAP! I'm late!!!!" He sprung out of bed and got dressed. He was going to the airport to (supposedly) send Taeyeon off. (It would be his last attempt at trying to change her mind) Within minutes, he was on the freeway, speeding towards the airport.

Hyoyeon

(Later that day...)
Why does Eunhyuk-oppa have to care whether Taeyeon is leaving or not. He's never gotten up so early in his life! I think at this point, I began to pout to myself, but whatever, no one is looking anyway.

Just then I heard a loud screeching noise, and from the corner of my eye, I saw a black van. I looked at it suspiciously for a while, then continued on my way.

Suddenly I heard heavy footsteps of people running behind me. I turned to look but before I saw anyone, I began to feel faint...

My legs, they felt shaky and then I out.

_________________

Keke, the drama begins! My school is starting in two days! 0_0

@ Marizloveshyo hmm, there will be a part focused on hyohyuk, but the end may not be so....[SPOILER: It's DooHyo! Cos there are too little Doohyo ending fics around... :'( ] But I hope that you will continue to support my fic! Btw I love your fic! I'm just going to subscribe to it now since I have a little time... :)