Round One

Perfect Ending

Eunhyuk embraced the safety of his small room. Under his blanket, he was shaking. He was afraid, afraid of his father. His father was the typical alcoholic who came home after a drink and would start hitting his mother.

Eunhyuk’s father had some problems with his company of late, and he had not been in a good mood. Thus he would return home drunk and start lashing out at his mother, ranting about how she was uneducated and useless in helping him in anything, and that she only brought bad luck to him.

“Go away ! You only know how to give me trouble!” His father bellowed. His mother was in tears, afraid, but at the same time trying to contain her husband’s wrath. Eunhyuk peeped outside from the small opening in the doorway. To his horror, he saw his father, in his state of madness, take a chair and began hitting his mother. The next moments, the air was filled with screams and yelps. Then the door slammed shut.

Eunhyuk, knowing that his father was now out, timidly went outside to tend to his mother. “He said he would leave us…I must get him back…” his mother muttered under her breath. To her, the physical pain was trivial, but she needed to beg her husband to return, just so that Eunhyuk could have a normal complete family.

Ignoring Eunhyuk, his mother ran out of the door and into the street, desperately clinging on to his father pleading with him not to go. From the window, Eunhyuk watched. He couldn’t see very well due to the heavy rain outside. But he saw what he needed.

Just then his parents were caught in a tussle. In a spur of the moment, his father vigorously pushed his mother off of him, but also onto the road, where oncoming vehicles were passing continuously. Eunhyuk ran as fast as he could to the street. But she was gone. His mother, was dead, and was never coming back, and neither was his father.

Eunhyuk sat on the pavement, head in his hands. What was he going to do now? The rain had stopped and the skies were now clearing up, but the mist inside his brain was just getting worse. He felt cold, alone and lost...

At this moment, a pair of shoes appeared before his eyes. A little hand reached out to him and when he looked up, there he saw a little girl, smiling kindly, and looking almost like an angel. The girl said, in the most soothing voice, “Don’t cry, it’ll be okay.”

And that was the day that Eunhyuk met Hyoyeon.

---------------------------------

I'll check my writing later, I need to go out now  :D

Thanks for subscribing! :)