A Long Way To Go

Chicken Story!

 


"Yah zelo-ah...." Zelo doesn't respond, he just kept on listening songs through his earphone from his ipod.

"Hmmm~ Hmmm~" Zelo hums the song away.
|
"Zelo-ah.." Yoonri hovered on Zelo's arm and shook it a little.

"Hmm?" And Zelo only responds with that.

"Take off your earphone.. We need to find that symbol.."

"Hmmmp!" Zelo stubbornly shook his head and kept on distracting his thought with the music.

"Arghh!" Yoonri stopped. She crossed her arms on her chest while shooking her head and stomped on his feet in frustration.

'How the hell can I find the symbol when I'm paired up with--WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH HIM!?' Yoonri shouted in her mind when she saw Zelo settled himself on his knees and reached his head and one hand up while listening to MAMA by EXO.

"Careless.. Careless.." With his eyes closed and smiling like an idiot.

'Kill. Me. Now.'


 

 

 

"Hayounggiee.."

"Hmm?"

"I'm tiredd.."

"Mwoh!? Taeminnie.. We're not even half way there.. And you're already tired??"

"Are you crazy hayounggie!? My legs can't take it anymore if I kept on walking like this.." And yeah, Taemin finally fell on his from where he stood. "Can we take a rest for a while?"

"Taeminnie.. The faster we find, the faster we can get the hell out off here.. Come on.. You're a man.." Hayoung walked up
to Taemin.

"Come on youngg..." "Aniyooo.. Come on, just a little moree??"

Taemin shook his head and pouts in a cute manner. "Ani! Ani! Ani! Shirooooo! (I don't want!)"

“Taeminnie—“ “bbuing bbuing….”

Hayoung's eyes widened at Taemin's sudden behavior. Taemin's eyes sparkled full of hope.

"Come one Hayounggie.. Bbuing bbuing--" "Okay, enough.. We'll rest here okay? Stop your aegyo, or I'll make your face red from the pinches I'm tend to do.."

"YEAY!" Taemin happily leaned his back to the wall while closing his eyes.

"Aishh.." Hayoung shook her head in disbelief.

 

 

 

"Come on Kyungsoo! We still have a long way to go!" Sungrin shouted.

"Yah! Can we rest for a while?? Are you crazy?? My legs can fall out any minute now.."

"So does mine.. But there you look my legs are fine, and I believe yours will be too, so hurry up stand up from there and we can continue on our search!" Sungrin put her hans on her hips with an obsessed look on her face.

"I think we have been searching for about a day in this cave.. Come on, at least we stop for filling up our stomachs.."
Kyungsoo finally sat down and put the backpack on his lap.

"Yahh! What kind of namja are you??"

"The kind of namja who's tired of walking almost all day long without a single rest.." Kyungsoo stared at Sungrin with a serious look.

"Aish you must be kidding me kyung--" "I'm not kidding! Sit and rest! That's final!" Kyungsoo shouted sternly and loudly making Sungrin flinched in shock.

"What the--" "Sit. Down. Kim. Sung. Rin." Kyungsoo pressed every words he said.

"ARGHHH!" While messing up her hair, Sungrin sat down beside Kyungsoo with a crossed leg.

"Good" Kyungsoo muttered quietly.

"Ergh.." Sungrin rolled her eyes pissed off.


 

 

 

"Not bad.." Minho nodded to himself for the beef sandwich Victoria has prepared for them in the backpack.

"You're serious hyung?" Chanyeol said while still staring at his untouched plastic wrapped sandwich.

"Eat up Yeollie.. Trust me.." Minho smiled and took another bite on his sandwich.

"I doubt it.. What if those weird women put something in this maybe some kind of poison? Or sleeping pills? Or worse.. Amnesia pills?!! Wait, is that even exist? I don't know for sure, but it's possible right? When I woke up I found myself forgetting every single thing, like who I am and where am I? And I'll forget everything about the game? Or maybe I can be crazy and due to the depression stuck in this cave without any point of memory at all.." Chanyeol hugged his both knees tightly.

"You're imagining things Yeollie, things like that doesn't exist.." Minho shook his head while laughing.

"But.." "Eat and stop blabbering.."

"Arghhh! I don't wanna be amnesiaaa!" Chanyeol shook his head in fear.

"Who says you're going to get amnesia you stupid!?"

"I don't know, that sandwich says to me as if I'm going to get amnesia from eating them or something.."

"You're kidding me, Yeol.. Just eat ittt, you watched too many cartoons..."

"Ahhh, but--" "No buts..". Minho looked at Chanyeol seriously and shrugged motioning Chanyeol to eat the sandwich. He gulped before finally having his first bite on the sandwich.


 

 

 

"Is one of them close to the symbol yet?"

"Nope... Not yet.. You??"

"Same here.."

Kwangmin, Youngmin, and Krystal, the three tech geeks are watching the player's every move through the hidden cameras system. Youngmin watched over Minho-Chanyeol, Myungsoo-Sehun and Zelo-Yoonri, while Krystal watched over Hayoung-Taemin and Kyungsoo-Sungrin, and lastly Kwangmin watched over Sungbyul-Key, Minra-Baekhyun and Kai-Daehyun. 

"Wait..." Kwangmin furrowed his forehead. "Lee Minra and Kim Baekhyun are getting close to their given symbol.."

"Trust me, they will never guess it in a snap.." Krystal scoffed.

"And how can you say such a thing?" Youngmin raised his eyebrows.

"Lee Minra is too pabo to even know what the symbol which awaits her" Krystal evil-smiled.

"Woa.. Is she that stupid??" Youngmin narrowed his eyes confused.

"Not really.. Its just that she's a slow thinker.." Krystal continues.

"Ahh I get it now.." Youngmin nodded to himself.

"How about a bet.." Kwangmin's sudden offer makes Krystal and Youngmin turned to him. "If they are the first one who escaped the cave you both have to treat me after this, and If I lose I'll treat you both each in different places, how's that sound?"

"Tsk..." Krystal evil-smiled again.

"It's a bet then.."

"Kwangmin.. You must be kidding me.. We'll win for sure.." Youngmin chuckled and tapped on his twin's shoulder.
Kwangmin just raised his eyebrows and thought. 'Its not Lee Minra who's too pabo to know what's the symbol, but their given symbol is too pabo to be a question.. Then again, Kim Baekhyun? What things he don't know? The both of them forgot his presence.. Arasso~ Free food? Here I comee~'


 

 

 

"Baekkie.." "What?"

"Do you find something?" Minra turned around to face Baekhyun who's searching on the other side.

"Not yet, you?"

"Why would I ask if I already found it?" Minra focused back to the walls.

"Idiot.." Minra nods at Baekhyun's words.

They both kept on feeling the walls and looking for any sign of the symbol around them. Until finally something caught Minra's eyes she stopped and started to set her full attention at that something.

 

Flash Back

"How about you? Do you know what those symbols means?" 

"I just remember there's something with a horn and something circles around.. I can't remember the rest.."

"Circles?"

Kyungsoo nodded. "Like.. Emm.. A lollipop? I don't know.."

"Huh? Lollipop? What thee..." Minra narrowed her forehead and started to laugh.

"I don't know, that's just something popped in my mind when I saw that.."


End Of Flashback

 

The sight she's seeing now is the same as what Kyungsoo refers to. Its just that... Lollipop? Minra doubt that.
On the other side, Baekhyun realizes Minra stopped walking. He turned back and saw Minra is rubbing the wall material, more like observing it.

'What is she doing?' Baekhyun walked to Minra.

"Kyungsoo pabo, he said this is a lollipop? How can this be more clearer that its a SNAKE??"

CLACK!

Minra's eyes widened in shock when suddenly the picture on the wall popped into the walls and the cave suddenly grumbles. Baekhyun who saw that hurriedly ran to Minra and grabbed her shoulders and shook them hard.

"MINRA! YOU'RE A GENIUS!"

Minra raised her eyebrows. 'A few minutes ago he said I'm an idiot, and now he said I'm a genius, what does he mean?'
Suddenly something fell on Minra's head which makes her snapped back to reality. She blinked a few times and looked down at a scroll which hits her a second ago.

'What's this?' Minra thought, and grabbed the scroll as she opens it carefully. 

"What's in it?" Baekhyun asked.

"Its.. Its.. Its the escape map from this cave!" Minra smiled. 

"JEONGMAL!? If that so, then what are we waiting for!? KAJA!" With that, Baekhyun pushed Minra excitedly and continues to find the right way to escape from the cave.

 

 

 

"See?" Kwangmin raised his eyebrows. He looked at his twin brother and Krystal who are still staring at the wide screen in disbelief.

"How can she guessed it so easily...?" Youngmin asked quietly.

"Ahh! I know! I forgot Kim Baekhyun was there! It must be him who answered the symbol for Minra! Minra's lucky enough to be paired up with him--" "Even Baekhyun couldn't find the symbol.."

"MWOH!?" Both Krystal and Youngmin shouted loudly and responded by a nod by Kwangmin.

"Its answered purely by 'Minra the Pabo' who you guys said.."

"You're kidding Kwangmin.." Krystal mumbled quietly.

"If I'm kidding I probably be laughing right now, noona.." Kwangmin smiled at his victory.

"So.. After this.. Free food??" Kwangmin raised his eyebrows. Both Youngmin and Krystal exchanged looks and let out a long sigh. 

"Neee~" they answered and rolled their eyes.

Kwangmin rubbed his palms and bit his lower lip. "Kekeke.."


 

 

 

"WE'RE HERE!" "FINALLY!" Both Baekhyun and Minra cheered as they have got out from the cave. They noticed that the sky is already dark. Minra glanced at her watch to show that its 10 pm.

"Woaa.. How long have we been there??" Baekhyun asked while still controlling his breathing.

"I don't know.." Minra shrugged. Slowly looked at Baekhyun and he looked back at Minra with the same look.

"What?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. Minra grinned widely while lifting her hands up and wiggles her eyebrows to tease
Baekhyun.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and laughed it off. He clasped his hands to Minra's and it turned into a high-five.

"WOOHOOO~" both Minra and Baekhyun cheered happily making Onew's half closed eyes widened and walked up to them.

"Woaaa since when did my pabo sister friends with someone as genius as Baekkie.."

'They both have the same nicknames for me..' Baekhyun thought and looked at those two siblings.

"What!?" Minra and Onew asked together.

"Ani.." Baekhyun shooked his head.

"By the way.. You both are the first person who arrived you know?"

"SERIOUSLY!?" Both Minra and Baekhyun asked together before they jumped around in hype.

"And since when did Baekhyun jumped around when he's happy? All I know is that he always smiles calmly and.. Yeaa well like the usual Baekhyun.." Baekhyun stopped when he heard Onew's words. But not long enough his smile formed again on his face.

"Since I'm stuck with a pabo like her, maybe?" Baekhyun glanced at Minra who glanced back at him before finally the three of them bursted out into a loud laughter.


 

 

 

A day has passed. Now the challenge has come to the 2nd Day which aren't noticed by the other contestants except for Minra and Baekhyun who are already out of the cave.

"Arghh.." Kai woke up from his sleep and rubbed his eyes. He turned to look at his hyung who's still sleep soundlessly with a tiring snore.

'We're still here?' 

Knowing Daehyun is still sleeping, he tried to find for the symbol around him before he walked further with Daehyun. He stood up from his where he sat at and starts to look around him.

'The faster we found it, the faster we get outta of here right?' Kai thought.

He kept on looking around him but he still didn't manage to find something. He sat and leaned his back at the wall where he slept on. He let out a long sigh and tried to close his eyes for a while, then he decided to look for it once more before he wakes Daehyun up. When he's about to stood up again, he found something which caught his eye. He turned to look at it, he saw a weird picture yet very familiar for him. He walked up to the picture and rubbed it carefully.

This time Kai decided to wake Daehyun up. When Daehyun was finally awake, Kai focused back to the picture.

Its a picture of a rose but with arms and legs. As if it was a sticky pose with a rose head. "What's this? Rose human?" Daehyun asked while rubbing his messy hair.

TUK!

Something fell on Daehyun's head. Not a map, but its a stone not a big one just one of those little rocks.

"What the hell was that?" Kai grabbed the rock and observed it more.

"Hyung.. I think we need to answer this correctly.. If not, maybe we'll get this again.." Kai said while playing with the rock with his fingers.

Daehyun nodded. "I thought so too.."

After a few argumentations of what's the correct answer. Finally both Kai and Daehyun don't know out of no where got the same conclusion from all the guesses they've guessed.

Daehyun touched the picture and said. "Flower Boy.." They said together.

CLACK!

The picture popped into the walls. And a scroll fell down just right on Kai's head.

"Aishh.. Are we wrong again--" "No Kai! Look! Its the escape map from this cave!" Daehyun smiled at Kai before they packed up everything on the backpack to continue their journey.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N)

New Chapter has comee~~

welcome for my new subiess... love you guyss \(^^)/

Keep on reading CHICKEN STORY GUYSSSSSSS~~~~