Unwelcomed Yeoja

Chicken Story!

“Donghae oppa! I gotta get going now..”

“Ne~ be careful!” Donghae shouted from the bathroom. Sungbyul ran downstairs while drinking her milk.

Jonghyun and Amber had already gone first; Sungbyul who’s being left was forced to be in a rush to catch up the time. Kai will go to school with her, kai and sungbyul always be the teacher’s scolding reason for being late. Well yea sometimes they came just in time but still..

“Kai! Kaja~” sungbyul pulled kai out of her house’s gate.

“Byul-ah.. Slow down.. We still have 20 minutes more before the bell rang..”

“Jeongmallo? We’re 5 minutes early! Woohoo~” sungbyul slowed down her steps and jumped happily.

Kai turned to sungbyul’s red face cause of the panic she had a few minutes ago. Then, kai found something on sungbyul’s face that made him laugh.

“Yah! Why are you laughing?”

“Aigoo…” Kai opened his bag and pulled out a handkerchief. Kai cleaned up the leftover of milk on sungbyul’s upper lip. “Since when did you come back to being a kindergarten kid?”

“Omo! I didn’t know that there’s some milk on there..” kai laughed while still cleaning the milk on sungbyul’s upper lip.

“Kyeopta!” kai pinched sungbyul’s cheeks.

“Yah!” kai ran away from sungbyul “catch me if you can! Merong!”

“Yah! Come here you!” sungbyul start running towards kai who’s running far in front of her.

 

On the other hand…

 

“Minra-ah!” Onew saw his little sister walking towards her class with kyungsoo helping her walk.

“Stop!” Minra gestured her hand in front of Onew making Onew stopped. “Don’t come near me!”

“Waeyo? What did I do?” Onew took a step forward.

“Shoo!”

“Yah-“

“Hyung..” kyungsoo stopped onew from walking any further. “Let me explain..” kyungsoo turned to Minra “Take care.. Don’t move too much.. I’m going to my class now”

“Ne..” with that, Minra went into her class.

Seeing Minra already securely went into her class, he turned to his hyung who’s standing beside him.

“What happened Kyungsoo-ah? Last night I saw her twitter, she tweeted ‘it hurts’ with a crying emo. I don’t get it.. after that she didn’t tweet again-“

“Relax hyung.. Let me explain” kyungsoo paused for a while he took a deep breath.

“Luna..”

“Luna?”

Kyungsoo nodded “Yesterday, Luna came to Minra, and..”

 

… Flash Back…

"Lee Minra, right?"

"You.. Hmm.. A.. Lu-"

"Luna" Luna giggled cynically to Minra "how can you forgot my name, while we're in the same vocal class.."

“mianhae..”

“Enough with the introduction, I heard you’re close with SHINee oppas.. Am I right?” Luna walked around her slowly while playing with her hair.

“Well, Onew is-“

“Who?” Luna stopped in front of Minra’s face.

“H-he’s my brother..”

‘Ohh~ your brother?” Luna took a step back, Minra nodded.

“Hmm.. How about you stopped being a spoiled brat and stay away from your brother?” Luna took a step forward and leaned in her face. “Cause.. Onew oppa… is - mi – ne..”

After that Luna set apart from her face. “If not..” suddenly Luna pushed Minra until she fell down on her waist “You’ll get worse than that.. Anyeong~”

 

…End Of Flashback…

 

“MWOH?! Jeongmallo?!” Onew shouted loudly shocked.

Kyungsoo covered his ears ‘brother and sister there’s no difference, can’t stop shouting..’

“And.. Luna? I don’t understand..” kyungsoo stared at his hyung in disbelief.

‘How can he doesn’t understand? The reason is very clear!’

“You don’t understand? Try to think about it, if you give up. You can ask me, I gotta get to class.. Bye~”

“Yah.. Wait..” however Kyungsoo has already came into his class. “Aishh..”

‘What’s exactly going on here!?’ Onew walked back to his class and sit beside his seatmate, Suho.

Suho stared at onew confused “Yah.. What’s with your face? Careful, your face is about to fall”

Suho laughed while onew glancing at him a little bit. Onew crossed his arms on the desk and buried his face in it. ‘What is going on? I don’t get it..’ Onew lifted up his head and let out a long sigh ‘alright, I need to tell kyungsoo that I give up, with that he’ll tell me for sure right?’ he’s feeling a bit easy now, he smiled.

While… Minra was sitting in her class still in pain, she tried to think about what happened yesterday and she’s still confused why her waist was still in so much pain. She was just being pushed down to a sidewalk nothing more.

“ARGHHH!” Minra buried deep her face down.

“Minra-ah.. Gwaenchana?” taemin who sits beside her started to feel uneasy.

Minra shook her head “No, no at all..”

“Waeyo?”

“My waist..”

“Ah! Your tweet last night! Is it about your waist?” Minra nodded.

“What happened??” Minra took a deep breath and tell everything that had happened to Taemin.

“Jeongmallo?” Minra nodded slowly.

“Don’t talk about it now, I’m too tired to hold the pain, so don’t talk to me now..”

“Arasso~” He didn’t want to disturb Minra. Taemin rest his head on the desk, which was facing Sungbyul, and Sehun’s desk. Sungbyul who saw the uneasy face on taemin’s face, she tried to wave her hand in front of taemin’s face. “Taemin-ah?”

“Hmm?”

“What’s wrong with Minra?” Sungbyul whispered.

“There’s something happened to her yesterday”

“Mwo!? What happened?” With that taemin told her everything. Minra who listened to taemin telling sungbyul everything is too weak to stop him so she gave up and let taemin told everything that happened to sungbyul.

“Wait, Luna? Luna.. luna.. luna..” sungbyul tried to absorbed her name. “She’s one of those f(x) right?” taemin nodded.

“Krystal? She’s from f(x) too right?”

Taemin nodded again “I bet kai has already told you about krystal. About she’s forcing herself to go into dance class A right?”

Sungbyul nodded with silence she tried to absorbed the two yeoja names ‘Luna’ and ‘Krystal’

‘F(x)? They’re very suspicious.. Wait; don’t be too fast to pull out some conclusions sungbyul! If they tried to do suspicious things like this again, they’re worth to be questioned. But on this period of time, I need to watch out on them’ Sungbyul thought while supporting her face with her hand.

Seeing sungbyul who didn’t say a word anymore, taemin tried to close his eyes for a slight rest, cause of his long tiring practice yesterday. While sungbyul, she’s still on her own world of mind. Sehun, sungbyul’s seatmate looked curious of what sungbyul was thinking. Sehun shrugged sungbyul’s hand causing her head fell on the desk.

“OUCH!” Sungbyul rubbed her chin and turned to sehun “Yah!”

“What? You were the one that in a long silence ignoring me..” sehun stared at sungbyul

“you’re very serious, what’s up?”

Sungbyul turned to Minra. “Our new friend, looks like she’s not been greeted nicely by someone..”

“Waeyo?” sehun tilted his head, confused. “I greeted her nicely, even yesterday I had a chance to briefly introduce myself to her..”

Sungbyul closed her eyes ‘Sehun won’t understand, ckck..’

“It’s not you, sehun-ah..” sungbyul smiled.

“Then, who?”

“Not now..” Sungbyul buried her face on the desk.

“Alright then, if you put it that way..” now sehun looked at hayoung who’s sitting in front of him, but minho who’s supposed to be beside her was absent. Seeing that, sehun asked “Hayoung-ah.. Where’s Minho?”

Hayoung turned to her back “He didn’t tell you?” sehun shook his head. “he’s sick..”

Heard that he’s buddy is sick, Chanyeol who sits behind sehun popped in the conversation and moved to sit on Minho’s seat. “Jeongmal? He’s sick?”

“Only a fever..”

“Hayoung-ah.. Why don’t we visit your namja chingoo?” Chanyeol smiled.

“That’s a good idea!” hayoung turned to sungbyul and sehun. “You guys wanna join us?”

“Mianhaeyo.. Tonight I can’t go anywhere out of the house, Donghae oppa is going home late today..”

“Jeongmal mianhae.. I have an appointment with Minji noona..”

“Ohh, It’s okay” hayoung turned to chanyeol, “I guess it leads to the two of us yeol..”

“After school I’ll go to your vocal class, arasso?” Chanyeol tapped on hayoung’s shoulder and went back to his seat.

On this side, Hayoung was sad cause her ‘namja chingoo’ was absent today. On the other side, Luna and her friends are laughing in victory. No other excuse than Luna told them about what happened last night.

“You’re very good Luna!” Krystal laughed again.

“It was nothing krystal.. I can do more than that!” Luna laughed with her friends.

Feeling like she was being good friends with Minra. Amber didn’t laugh with them. She just rests her head on her desk. ‘How can they laugh on someone’s misery, hfft..’

On the other hand, Victoria was too busy watching Amber’s different behavior with their friends. ‘Amber, your heart is as same as Donghae, too soft.. And that’s the exact reason why Donghae didn’t win this game’

Amber stood up from her seat and walked out of the class. Then, Victoria stopped her.

“Where are you going, Amber?”

“Restroom” Amber let go of Victoria’s grip and walked back out of the class. ‘I don’t know why but it doesn’t feel right in there..’

Victoria stared at Amber who’s walking more further from her. ‘No matter how hard Changmin efforts to change Amber, maybe she will still gripped on where she was standing now.. I’m not surprised Changmin interested in her, Amber is the first person who’s very hard to be encouraged by Changmin, daebak..’

Lunchtime has come, until this moment now Onew still hasn’t understood what had happened to his sister, he went to kyungsoo’s class. Onew went into his class and approaches kyungsoo’s desk that’s beside kai’s desk. “Kyungsoo-ah..”

“What is it hyung? You wanna go to the canteen together?”

Onew nodded. “But, can you explain to me what had happened to Minra?”

“So you give up?” Onew nodded again.

“Arasso, Luna did all of that cause she wants you back as simple as that..” Onew’s eyes widened, shocked.

“Mwoyah?! After dumping me as easy as that she wants me back? Whats wrong with her brain?” Onew bursted out.

“PLUS! It looks like Luna forbid Minra for being close to you, while Luna should know that you’re her brother..”

“What a weird yeoja..”Onew grunted while putting his hands on his pocket.

“Now you understand hyung?” Onew nodded. “Maybe you should talk about this with

Minra, hyung? Today I forbid her to go to the canteen due to her hurt waist so she brought food and now she should be eating at her class..”

“Ohh.. nee, you can go to the canteen first then..” Onew tapped on kyungsoo’s shoulder before he walked out of the class.

Kai who didn’t understand a thing about what they’ve just talked about blinked his eyes confused. Kai turned to Kyungsoo. “Hyung-ah..What happened to Minra..?”

“Hmm.. Its just a small case..” kyungsoo turned back to kai “And by the way, about krystal. You should be watching out for her too, these members of f(x) are very suspicious. If you didn’t do anything they want, one of your close friends could be the victim like Minra, Sungbyul for example?”

“Sunbyul?” Kai lowered his head. ‘Hyung is right maybe I need to watch out for them’

“Kaja..” kyungsoo made his way out of their class followed by kai who’s walking behind him.

 

“Taemin oppa!!”

‘Damn! It’s her again!’ Taemin looked around him and realized he was alone in the canteen. ‘Where are all the hyungs?? Uh-oh.. I’m dead! Sullie’s coming my way!’

Lucky him, taemin saw hayoung and chanyeol was walking towards him. Taemin immediately ran to them.

“Hayoung-ah! Chanyeol-ah!”

“Ah.. taemin-ah! You’re alo-“

“Save me..” taemin hide behind Hayoung and Chanyeol. Looking at the scared

Taeminnie, Chanyeol looked behind him and saw sullie who’s confused trying to find taemin.

“Alright..  Let’s go all the way around” Chanyeol and Hayoung turned taemin around and pushed him away from sullie.

They think it’s further enough, so they stopped. “There..” Chanyeol smiled and tapped on Taemin’s shoulder.

“We’re going back to the canteen kay?” Taemin nodded.

After Chanyeol and Hayoung went to the canteen, Taemin went back to class and saw Minra who’s busy with her food.

 

“Minra-ah..”

“Oh! You’re back? That was fast.. What did you eat?”

“Hehe..” Honestly, because of sullie, taemin didn’t have the time to eat lunch.

*Grrrrdd~* Minra’s eyes widened when she heard that noise.

While she was eating, her other hand took out the blue Tupperware from her bag. She gave the Tupperware to taemin. “Eat this.. I haven’t touched it yet..”

Taemin stared at the Tupperware Minra held he hesitates. “Hmm.. It’s fine, just eat for yourself..”However, taemin’s stomach disagrees with his mind.

*Grrrrdd~* then again his stomach speaks by itself.

Minra put the Tupperware on taemin’s desk, and she’s back eating her unfinished food.

“You sure Minra?” Minra nodded.

“Your waist is still hurt, what if you’re hungry again? You have to buy it at the canteen and have to walk there..”

Listening to taemin’s non-stop talking, Minra put down her chopsticks and opened the Tupperware that’s on taemin’s desk. Minra pulled out 1 sandwich and put it on taemin’s mouth. Taemin stopped talking and stared at Minra, shocked.

“Your stomach can’t lie Taeminnie..” with a poker face she’s back eating her food.

Taemin chewed his food on his mouth slowly. Then he talked again. “Gomawo..”

Minra just tapped on Taemin’s shoulder and back eating.