Put Our Names On Your List, We're In...

Chicken Story!

"The food's ready!" Kyungsoo shouted from the kitchen. Onew turned off the TV and went to the kitchen with Minra.

"Woaaaa~" Minra pulled out a chair for her to sit without breaking her gaze at the spaghetti.

"Here.. Your plate.." Kyungsoo gave 1 for Minra and the other for Onew. He then took a sit in front of Minra and Onew.

"Gomawo.." With a smile, Onew took the plate from Kyungsoo.

"Enjoy..."

With no hesitation, Minra took her spaghetti first. Kyungsoo and Onew shook their heads, while Onew giggled a little.
After all of them got their own portions, suddenly Minra remembered about something Onew wanted to talk about when they just arrived at the apartment not long ago.

“Onew-ah..”

“nde?”

"You said that there's something you wanted to talk about right?"

"Ah.. Ne.." Onew's face fell, he feels like he remembered something he didn't want to remember.

“hyung.. Gwaenchana??” Kyungsoo stared at Onew, concerned. 

“Gwaenchanayo..” Onew smiled then stood up. "Wait here.."

Onew approached his bag on the couch and took the photo Luna gave him. He hesitated a bit at first, but brought the photo to the dining room and sits back.

"Here.." Onew mumbled quitely.

"Mwoya?" Minra leaned her head at the photo Onew held. So did Kyungsoo, who stood up from his seat and was immediately standing beside Onew to take a good look at the photo.

"Donghae sunbae?" Kyungsoo started.

"Huhh??" Minra looked at Kyungsoo in confusion.

"Yah.. Can't you see that its Donghae Sunbaenim?" Kyungsoo pointed at a figure who looks like Donghae in that photo.
"Ah ne! It looks like Donghae sunbae!--"

"Not only he looks like him.." Kyungsoo and Minra stared at Onew, now curiousity takes over. "That IS Donghae hyung.." 

"MWO!?" Now their eyes went back to the photo.

"Donghae sunbae? What was he doing with those crazy outfit? And he seems not... Comfortable?" Kyungsoo stared at Onew again. Onew remained silent.

"Onew, can you explain this to us?" Minra pulled back her head from the photo.

"Hmm... I don't know where to start.."

Onew took a deep breath.

"Alright.. So this is it.."

Onew told them everything, Changmin's family's crazy game. About F(x) and Amber, about Donghae who joined the game before, and everything. Minra looked away when Onew started talking about Luna that she'll never stop disturbing Minra until Onew wants to reconcile with her. Minra thought that Luna will give up just like that. Onew will make Luna can't stand him anymore, however all she got now is that her "dearest brother" will have to participate in this crazy game. While Kyungsoo, who was still standing beside Onew with a calm face crossed his arms on his chest. He didn't know how to respond to this. Plus, he had to see those 2 happy faces, fell down. Onew repeatedly looked down, while Minra looked away.

"Hmm.. So I guess that's it.." Onew trailed his fingers on his hair. "I'm confused.. But I have decided to accept this Game.."

'If only I stayed away from Onew.. This will never happen.. Onew will never be involved in this.. But what if what happened to Amber happens again, otokhhee??' Minra shut her eyes tightly. 'What am I going to do!!??' Minra still tightly shut her eyes, hoping a sign from the black sight of how she should respond to this case.

"Hyung.. You need a member right?" Kyungsoo broke the silence.

“ne..”

"If that so, count me and Minra in.."

Hearing her name was being mentioned, Minra slowly opens her eyes but still looking down. While Onew stared at Kyungsoo in disbelief. And kyungsoo? He just smiled calmly.

"Onew-ah.." Minra lifted her head slowly. "Mianhae.."

"Huh? Waeyo? You don't do anything wrong.." 

"Jeongmal Mianhae... If only I did as what she said.." 

"Seriously Minra.. Don't you remember? I'm the one who made you ignore Luna... So this is my fau--"

"You can't joing this game.." Onew's eyes widened.

"How?? I already made a deal wit--"

"Ani! That's not what I meant.. What I mean is that you can count me and Kyungsoo in your group of member, but you can't join this.."

“Mwooya?!”

"Ne! This all my fault, anyway..."

"B-but.."

"No more buts!" Minra stood up. "Me and Kyungsoo will joing this game.." Minra looked at Kyungsoo with a big grin plastered on her face.

“ne hyung…”

'Oh god.. I've never thought that they will respond this positively, I thought they will do something bad to me..' Onew shut his eyes and let out a long sigh. Then a smile formed on his face. “Gomawoyo…”

 

 

 

"...you got it right?" Key lifted his head up to look at Sungrin. But all he got was Sungrin who's staring at the white board with a blank stare. 

"Sungrin??" Sungrin didn't answer.

"Sungrin-ah!" Sungrin still didn't answer. "HELLO EARTH TO KIM SUNGRIN!"

"Ahh!! W-what happened?!?"

"So you didn't listen to me and payed attention from the start!??" Key crossed his arms.

“Mianhae…”

"Come on... Don't bring up your shock from last night here.. You want me to teach you or not? The test is today.. And you heard what Bacon said right? Its quite difficult, even for someone like Bacon.."

"Ara!" Sungrin stomped her feet a couple of times in frustration. "But you didn't know what he did last night! He waved at me from afar! If you'll be me right now, you'll probably have the same respond right?"

"Hmm..yea..yea.." Key looked away. "So I have to teach you right from the start again?"

Sungrin nodded slowly. "If you don't mind..."

"Aishhh.. Arasso..." Key continues to explain about the problem. Now key knows that Sungrin is really listening, since Sungrin looks like nodding several times on the corner of his eyes. However he can't see the nod of hers again, with curiosity Key lifted his head and saw Sungrin who locked her gaze towards Myungsoo who's standing beside her.

"Kim Kibum?" Myungsoo started.

"Ah myungsoo.. Don't call me that, call me kibum or key arasso?"

"Oh ne.. By the way, can you teach me that problem?" Myungsoo point to the problem on the paper.

"Sure.." Key glanced at Sungrin sheepishly. "Let me start.."

Knowing Myungsoo who's now standing in front of her desk, Sungrin can't concentrate anymore. Knowing Baekhyun's words, Sungrin kept on trying to shook the thought and concentrate on the problem.

Unbelievably, Sungrin finally can gather all her eyes and mind to the problem.

"...you guys got it right?" 2 heads nodded at Key.

"And sungrin.. You listened to me this time right?" 

“n-ne!”

"Good" Key turned his gaze to Myungsoo. "Good luck on your first test in this school.." Key smiled.

“nee”


Not long after that, Mr. Park came into the class to start the Test. All the students went back to their seat and get ready for the test. And for Sungrin? Let all of us just pray...


At lunch..

"Kyungsoo-ah.. What kind of game do you think it will be?"

"I don't know.. But since there's a word 'Game', it looks like fun right?"

"Nee.. But, I don't understand what's Changmin Sunbae's purpose.." Minra support her head with her hand on the desk.

"Maybe just for fun? Molla..." Kyungsoo and Minra let out a long sigh together. Sungbyul who eats on the same table with them, realized their sudden behavior. She just stared at them in confusion.

"Game?" Kyungsoo and Minra looked at the same time. "What game are you guys talking about?"

"Huh? Game?" Kai who sits beside Sungbyul, trailed the conversation.

"Donghae hyung said that they won't priors the amount of the group.. And I need to find as much as member I could.. Well yeaa.. Not too much but at least enough to finish off this game.."

Remembering Onew's words, Kyungsoo and Minra exchange looks. 'Should we tell them?' Minra gave Kyungsoo a sign from her face.

'I think we should talk about this with Onew hyung first, don't you think so?'

Minra nodded. 'Arasso..' Minra and Kyungsoo shifted their gaze back to Kai and Sungbyul.

"Nothing..."

"Really? I heard it loud and clear that you guys were talking about a game.." Sungbyul stared at Minra and Kyungsoo in curiosity.

"Seriously byul-ah... You're hearing things.." Kyungsoo shook his hands. 

"Yah byul.. Maybe they're right.. You must be hearing things.." Kai whispered. Sungbyul nodded. "Maybe?" 'But they made me so curious! I heard it clearly I swear! Aishh..'


"But I heard them very loud and very clear kai.. I sat beside her, how can I misheard them?" Sungbyul whispered back. "Like they said byul, maybe you're hearing things.." Kai glanced at Sungbyul while drinking his lemon tea. "Hafft.." 

"Oh yea Byul!" Kai suddenly said.  “nde?”

"I'm free for today, and SHINee hyungs including Taemin hyung will come to your house today right? And if you don't mind, can I come to your house..?"

"Of course you can! There are SO many things I have to tell you later, if I tell you now what will we talk about then?"

"Ahaha.. Nee.."

Sungbyul stood up and glanced at her watch. 

"The bell is in 15 minutes.. We gotta change.." Sungbyul put her hand down and turned her head to Minra. 

“Minra-ah..” Minra turned to Sungbyul.“nde??”

"Wanna come with me change?"

"Ohh ne.." Minra stood up and turned to Kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo, I'll go first then.."

“nee..”

"Alright.. Sungbyul, kaja.." With that Sungbyul and Minra walked to the changing room to change their uniform into practice clothes.

"Sungbyul, I've heard that today we'll be practicing with the vocals.."

Sungbyul nodded. "Nee.. Huhhh, I can't imagine we have to sing with that exhausting dance.." Sungbyul let out a long sigh.

"Aishh.. Even only seeing EXO in Music Bank it looked very exhausting.." Minra let out a long sigh too.

"Hafft.. I hope the opening of the festival later will go on smoothly.."

Sungbyul smiled at Minra. "Nee.." 

"Okay.. Kaja! Class starts in 10 minutes!" 

"Ah ne!" With that, Minra and Sungbyul ran to class.

 

 

 

'I wonder if Onew has already started searching for s..' Donghae sighed and shut his eyes. 

"We're here! Come on tell me everything!" Donghae heard a familiar voice, he opened his eyes and saw Kai and Sungbyul went into the house and walked to the dining room.

"Slow down Kai.. Let me change first, then I'll be back with my laptop. If you're thirsty you can drink the orange juice in the fridge, arasso?" "Arasso.." With that, Sungbyul went to her room.

Donghae didn't see Jonghyun with them, he decided to ask kai. “kai..”

Kai almost jumped out of his seat. When he knew its only Donghae, he sigh in relief.

"Donghae hyung.. You scared me.." Kai his own chest.

"Mianhae.." Donghae pulled one chair for him to sit on. "You're not with Jjong?"

Kai shook his head. "Ani... SHINee hyungs are eating out now.."

"I thought you're with Jjong.." Kai shook his head again. 

“ani, hyung..”

"Alright then.." Donghae stood up with a smile on his face and walked to the tv room.

"Sungbyul's Bacckkkk~" Sungbyul went downstairs with her laptop. "Where's the juice? Didn't I say you can take the orange juice from the fridge?" Sungbyul asked.

"Ani.. I'm not thirsty.." "Ohh.." Sungbyul sat on the chair where Donghae has sat there before. 

"Hmm.. By the way Kai.. I don't know why but I'm still curious of the game Minra and Kyungsoo talked about.."

"Are you seriously that curious?"

Sungbyul nodded. "How can I not be curious? I mean I practically heard them saying about a game, and didn't you see them? They're very serious..."

On the other side, Donghae who overheard them from afar talking about a "Game" caught his full attention. He narrowed his eyes and tried to listen to them more carefully.

"Maybe they've just bought a video game or something?" Sungbyul shook her head. "If its only a video game, they can't be that serious.."

'Kyungsoo.. Minra..? Has Onew told them about the game yet?'

Donghae can't handle his curiousity anymore, he stood up and went to Sungbyul and Kai. Their eyes widened in shock on Donghae's sudden appearence. Donghae ignored their shock faces and put the both of his hands on the table to support his body. "Were you guys talking about a game? From Kyungsoo and Minra? From Onew's little sister?"

"N-ne.. Wae?" Sungbyul answered with a stutter.

Donghae pulled out one chair beside Kai, which made him jumped a little bit. Donghae crossed his arms on the table. "I want you guys involved in this game.."

 

 

 

"Finally we're here! Its so cold outside.." Jjong cheered when he came inside.

"Aihh... Where's Onew hyung anyway? He's the one who wrote the song, but wanted us to make the notes without him.." Key sighed.

"He's probably chilling at his house right now.." Taemin continued. 

"What if we go to Jjong's room now, and start making this song?" Minho crossed his arms on his chest.

"Ah ne.. You guys can go first, I'll go get some snacks okay?" Jjong walked to the kitchen, while the rest went upstairs to Jjong's room.

"Amber unnie?" Jjong stopped when he heard Sungbyul's half whispered voice. With curiosity, Jjong fastened his steps to the kitchen. He saw Kai and Sungbyul stared at Donghae with a curious...look?

"What's going on here?" Now 3 heads turned to Jonghyun.

"Nothing.." Donghae answered with his poker face.

"Jinjja? You guys look really serious.."

Donghae shook his head to make sure its not important or such a thing.

Suddenly his curiosity dissapeared, Jonghyun gathered all the snacks and went to his room. 'Amber? What's wrong with her? They looked very serious.. Aish enough Jjong, you have to focus on the song!' Jonghyun put his curiosity aside again.

"Finally.." Donghae let out a long relieving sigh. "Hyung.." Donghae turned his gaze to Kai. "I'm curious.. Why Jonghyun hyung can't join this game?"

"At first, I thought that he'll continue to join this game, however that night, I realized he has the same sign as Amber, its in his arm, its a little blur than Amber's.."

…Flash Back…

 

"GOOAAAALL!!" Sungbyul, Jonghyun, Amber, and Donghae cheered loudly when they saw their favorite soccer team has scored a goal.
"I told you they will score a goal tonight? Hahaha~" Jonghyun waved his hands proudly. Donghae who sits beside him found something familiar on Jonghyun's arm. That night, Jonghyun wears a sleeveless t-shirt. And that's when Donghae realized that Jonghyun had the same sign as Amber. Only Jonghyun's sign is a little blurry but its still duplicates Amber's sign.
'How can Jjong have the same sign as Amber?'

 

…End Of Flash Back…

"... And later on that night, I realized something.. That Jjong and Amber is a twin.."

"Hmm.. I thought so too they are twins, so maybe the both of them had this..connection?"

"I don't know, byul.." Donghae sighed again.

"The point is.." All eyes landed on Kai. "We need to tell Onew hyung right?"

Donghae nodded. "The faster would be better.. You know? Maybe he's still in confusion for choosing the members of the group now.."

"Ne.. Oppa/hyung.." Kai and Sungbyul nodded together. Donghae stood up with a smile and went to his room.

After Donghae left, Sungbyul her laptop. Kai moved to sit beside Sungbyul and adjusted his seat closer. 

"Ehh? Onew is online.." Sungbyul saw a green light beside Onew's name on her Online Chat.

"His not using a phone.. We can video call him to tell about the news right?" Sungbyul nodded at Kai and clicked on Onew's name on her screen.

 

SungbyulKim: Onew-ah!
Onew89: ahh.. sungbyull~
SungbyulKim: Am I disturbing you ._.?
Onew89: ani, wae??
SungbyulKim: can we video call for a while? 
Onew89: sure.. I'll call first kay?
SungbyulKim: ne…

 

Sungbyul clicked on 'Answer' when the request for video call from Onew popped out. After it loads for a while, finally Onew popped out on the screen. He's not alone, there's Minra and Kyungsoo who were sitting on the couch while watching TV. Minra and Kyungsoo waved at Sungbyul and Kai who waved back at them.

"So.." Onew started. "What do you guys wanted to talk about?"

"Ah ne.." Sungbyul swallowed.

"Its.." Sungbyul let out a long sigh and finally continued. "About Changmin's Family's Game..." 

Hearing that name, Onew widened his eyes. Even Kyungsoo and Minra catiously turned to the screen.
They ran closer to Onew's laptop and sit beside him.

"How did you kno--"

"Its a long story.." Sungbyul cut Onew's words.

"And please.." Kai started.




 

"Put our names on your list, we're in."