A Quite Night

Chicken Story!

"Yah!" Krystal snatched her hand away from Chanyeol's grip. Chanyeol remained silent while sitting on the couch beside him with his arms. crossed.

"Why were you dragging me out? I was talking to Minho oppa!" Chanyeol stared at her.

"Let me fix that.." Chanyeol sighed. "You weren't talking you were bailing in front of hyung.."
Krystal crossed her arms while looking away.

"By the way, yea right hyung was listening to you? I don't think so.." Chanyeol stood up and approaching krystal. Krystal lifted her head to see Chanyeol's face due to his height.

"And what's your problem?" Without fear, Krystal stared back at him.

"Tsk.. Don't you realize? Can't you see the sad look on Hayoung's face? At least you understand how she feels seeing you and hyung like that.."

"And.. Should I care about Hayoung? Its up to me, I can do whatever I want.." Krystal put her hands on her waist.

"Geez.. This girl seriously doesn't have a heart.." Chanyeol walked ignoring Krystal.

Chanyeol walked into Minho's room and knocked on the door. "Hyung.. Can I come in?"

"Ne.. Of course yeolli.."

When Chanyeol came in, Krystal stole a look into the room, and went downstairs without saying goodbye.

"Unnie.." Minji who's sitting on the couch, turned to Krystal.

"Ne?"

"I should get going.."

"Ohh.. Ne.." With that Minji stood up and lead Krystal to the front door.
------------------------------------------------

"We'll go home now.." Minra nodded.

Kai and Sungbyul made their way to Sungbyul's house. Since Donghae will come home late, and kai needs a tutoring from Sungbyul, they will be studying in Sungbyul's house.

"Kai.." Kai turned to Sungbyul.

"Ne?"

"You're fine going home late?"

"Gwaenchanayoo.." Kai put his sight back to the sidewalk. "As long as I get an A on my test, I'll be fine.." "Hmm alright then.."

They continue walking to Sungbyul's house while chatting all the way there. The streets were getting less crowded and the sidewalk was a peace and quite place with no people wandering around. They were the only ones who were walking there. However, someone popped into the sight. Seeing someone he knows, kai pulled sungbyul's hand to a small gate and covered sungbyul's mouth with his right hand while his eyes were at the sidewalk. "Hmmm" Sungbyul struggled from kai's grip. Kai put his other hand finger on his lips motioning sungbyul to shut up.

"How could he? Pulling me out when I was talking to Minho oppa! Well let's just see! I'm going to be in dance class A! We'll see! We'll see it I tell you!"

Kai and sungbyul widened their eyes, shocked. Sungbyul turned around to face kai and they exhange looks. "You heard that kai?"

Kai nodded while his eyes looking at Krystal who's going further and further.

"Looks like we know the reason now.." Kai turned to Sungbyul who's staring at him too. "Let's just put it aside for now okay?" Sungbyul pulled kai out of the gate. "You need to focus on the test arasso?"

"Arasso.."

They walked towards sungbyul's house.

"Byul-ah.."

"Hmm?"

"Don't you think its a little weird that Krystal is chasing Minho hyung but hyung already have Hayoung?"

"Didn't I tell him to put this aside for now..." Sungbyul rolled her eyes and mumbled quitely.

"Huh!? What did you say!?"

"Uhmm nothing..hehe.."

"Well!?"

"Well umm its not weird if the one who's doing it is a weird yeoja like her.."

"Hmm.. You're right.."

"I said we need to put this aside for a while if you want to have a good score you need to focus.."

"Mian... Arasso arasso!"

"Good boy.." Sungbyul messed with kai's hair.

"Yah! I'm not a dog.." Sungbyul let go of her hand and walked away from kai. "Merong.."

"So its a payback huh?"

"Lalalalala~" Sungbyul sang randomly while walking happily.

"Yah!" Sungbyul stopped and turned around.

"Merong~ Lalallala~" sungbyul stuck her tongue out and played with it, her teasing didn't went long. Sungbyul run as fast as she can knowing that kai is starting to chase her. And that's what they did along the way to Sungbyul's house.
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Tsk.. What a weird yeoja.."

Chanyeol closed the door behind him and approached his hyung.

"Hyung.. How were you?"

"I'm better now.. I think I'll go to school tomorrow.."

"Oppa.." Hayoung put her hand on Minho's warm forehead.

"You're still not well yet.."

"I'll be better tomorrow.."

"Hyung.. Don't force yourself.. Seeing your condition I think it would be better if you rest for 2 more days.."

"Yah.. Since when do you talk like a doctor?" Minho crossed his arms on his chest.

"It's just a suggestion hyung.. I don't wanna be affected by your sickness.." Minho hit his leg playfully. "I'm just kidding hyung.."

"Oppa.. What Chanyeol said was right.. You're not fully healed.."

"Hfft.. Alright.." Hayoung and Chanyeol exhange looks and turned their gaze to Minho and smiled.

"By the way hyung.." Chanyeol took out his notebook from his bag. "This is the note for today's subject.."

"You wrote this for me?" Minho accepted it while staring at Chanyeol, amazed.

Chanyeol shook his head and turned to Hayoung. "Hayoung wrote this for you hyung.."

Hayoung looked at Chanyeol in disbelief. 'Why did you tell him?!' Chanyeol took out his tongue. 'Merong..'

Hayoung put her hand on her forehead and shook her head.

"Young-ah.. You really wrote all of this for me? For a Hayoung usually you'll never do such a nice thing like this.." Hayoung nodded while looking the other way.

Minho opened the notebook. “hmm.. young-ah..”

“nde?”

"Looks like you need to work on your writing.. Your writing seems worse.."

"Yah oppa! I already wrote all of this for you and now you said that? Next time I won't write notes for you again!" Hayoung crossed her arms and looked away while Chanyeol was giggling.

"Actually its fine, maybe your writing is like this cause you're nervous to give this to me.."

"Tsk.. Don't be too cocky oppa.."

"Admit it..."

"I will never admit something I would never do.. Merong.." Minho laughed at his girlfriend's behavior.

"You know hyung.." Now all the eyes turned to Chanyeol. "Honestly.." Chanyeol giggled in the middle of his words.

"Mwo?" Minho stared at Chanyeol, confused.

"About what you said that hayoung was nervous writing for you is.." Chanyeol turned to hayoung who stared at him as if
she says. 'Don't tell him!'

However, Chanyeol ignored her stare. "Right.."

"Oh yea? Is that right youngie..?"

"Argghh!" Hayoung messed her own hair. "You ruined my plan, yeolli! I thought we have a deal.."

"You know me so well hayoung,  and you still believe in me? Ckckck.." Chanyeol crossed his arms and shook his head.

“aishh.. arasseo arasseo.. I admit it.." Hayoung lifted up her arms surrendered. 

"Woohoo~" Minho and Chanyeol laughed at their victory and highfived.

"Hfft.. Jinjja.." Hayoung hugged her legs and buried her face in it. 

"Kyeopta.." Minho and Chanyeol said at the same time. Minho pinched her cheeks and Chanyeol messed her hair.

"Yah!" Hayoung lifted her head peevishly. While and minho and chanyeol laughed all the way. 
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

While stroking her cheek Minra entered her apartment. She put her shoes and threw her bag on the dining table. When she's about to sit on the couch, Minra stopped her steps when she realized there's someone at her kitchen.

“Kyungsoo?” 

"Ohh.. You're back.." Kyungsoo turned to her and back focus to his cooking.

"What are you doing here?"

"Can't you see I'm cooking?"

"For wha--"

"I know your wais is still hurt, and I'm not letting you eat instant noodle cause if that happens onew hyung will scold me for sure.."

"Ohh.." Minra pulled a chair for her to sit.

Not long from that, Kyungsoo came with his cooking. Minra put her bag aside and took out 2 plates from the drawer.

"This is your plate.." Minra gave the plate to kyungsoo.

"Hmm.. For a namja, your cooking skills are very daebak.."

Kyungsoo lifted up his head and smile widely. “Kamsahamnida..”

"How can a namja like you can cook better than a yeoja?"

"You're overracting Minra.."

"I'm serious.."

Kyungsoo just nodded and back eating his food.

However kyungsoo stopped and realized her red cheek. Kyungsoo stood up and touch her cheek.
"This.." Kyungsoo rubbed her cheek and stared at it. "What's wrong?" "Hfft.." Minra snatched his hand away. "I think you know who did this.."

“MWOH?! ONEW HYUNG?!” Minra slap herself on the forehead.

"Luna, PABO! There's no way Onew will do this to me.."

"Ohh.." Kyungsoo's face calmed a bit.

‘Luna.. Luna.. Luna.. Luna? LUNA?!’ Kyungsoo's eyes widened, shocked.

"What did you say!? LUNA!?" Minra covered her ears.

Kyungsoo stood up and went to the fridge to make an ice pack. Kyungsoo went back to the dining room with an ice pack and put it on Minra's cheek.

"Ouch.." Minra snatched the ice pack from kyungsoo's hand "I can do it by myself.."

Kyungsoo went to sit back while still looking after Minra's cheek.

“Kyungsoo-ah..”

“nde?”

"You know? From what I see, you're the same as my umma.."

"Ohh yea? All the EXO members said that too.."

"I mean your cooking is daebak, the way you talk seems like an adult, your apartment is very neat.. Hmm, okay then I'll call you Kyungsoo Umma!"

"Yah!"

“Kyungsoo Umma~ Kyungsoo Umma~”

“haishh.. I don't care.." Kyungsoo stood up and carried all the dirty dishes from the dining table.
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"You sure you've got it?"

"Ne! I'm sure!"

"How to do it?"

"Ne!"

"Okay.." Sungbyul took out a piece of paper and wrote a math problem. "Okay, now do this.." 

Kai took his pencil and start doing the problem. However kai stopped before he even wrote 1 number on his paper. He put the pencil back on the desk. "Byul-ah.." "Nde? Got a problem?" Kai nodded. "My brain...its blank"

Knowing kai has skipped class doesn't mean he's good at every subject. When it comes to formulas and numbers, kai's head
will suddenly blank if he didn't study right. If he studies like this, kai will never absorbs the formulas well. This formula is new to him and he has just studied it half an hour ago, he said he already get the formula. And you know? His blank..

"Do what you can first.. If you already tried and you give up, then I'll tell you the formula, arasso?"

"Arasso.."

With that Sungbyul went to the kitchen and brought back 2 glasses of orange juice for the both of them. Sungbyul saw kai messing with his hair, frustrated.

"Sungbyul-ah! Let me see the formula! I can't do it at all.."

"Andwae! You haven't written anything yet.."

Kai let out a long sigh. 'This is the only way..'

“byul-ah..”

“ne—“

“buing buing~”

“kai?” sungbyul leaned in.

"Come on... Let me see the formula.. Buing buing~" 

"Kai.." Sungbyul pressed his cheeks making his lips squirk.

"KYEOPTAA~"

Sungbyul played with kai's face, and kai just stared at Sungbyul's sudden behavior. Sungbyul pulled away. "So...Can I see the formula?"

Sungbyul laughed while covering her mouth.

"You'll give it to me rightt??" Kai leaned in with full of hope.

Sungbyul shook her "andwae.."

"Huh? What thee-"

"Thank you for your show but sorry, I'm not affected by your aegyo..."

"Come on sungbyul.. Do you see how pathetic this problem is? This problem begged to have an answer.."

"Haish.. You're such a drama queen.."

"Come on byul-ah.."

"Aishh.. Arasso.."

"Woohoo~" with that sungbyul wrote something on the paper.

With full of anticipation kai took back the paper. However, its not the formula he wanted, kai got a little note there:

*Do you actually  think I'll tell you the formula that easy :p*


Kai stared at sungbyul in disbelief, then he's back staring at his unsolved problem. 'Damn it, I'm being fooled..'