Strong, Sweet, and Beautiful Yeoja

Chicken Story!

“Minra-ah…” Minra turned to Taemin. “Onew hyung has already talked to you?”

Minra nodded “He just came here”

“Oh really?”

“Ne..”

…Flash Back…

Onew tried to peek in the class and found her sister sat there alone in her class while eating her food. Onew went into her class. Minra saw Onew and widened her eyes shocked. “What are you doing here?”

“So I can’t check on my own sister?” Onew walked towards Minra. “Relax.. Kyungsoo told me everything..” Other than relieved, she stared at him peevishly. “If you already know, you still want to come near me? You know what would Luna do right if I’m anywhere near you?” ‘Even though I know that you’re my brother and it’s unnecessary for me to stay away from you…’

“Tsk..” Onew smirked. “So you’re scared with that strange yeoja?”

“Not really…” Minra looked away.

“Until when will you be the coward little Minra like that? Even you yourself can’t finish your own problem..” Onew sat beside her and stared at the whiteboard. Minra sighed.

“It’s no use for you to avoid me Minra..” onew turned to his sister. “Even if you tried to avoid me I will always come near you all over again..” Onew giggled and finally stood up.

“Ignore Luna, I’m not going to come back to her after she left me just like that…” Onew walked out to the door.

After a few steps to the door, Onew turned around. “Take a good care of yourself..”

With that, Onew left Minra who was back sitting alone in her class.

“Onew’s right.. I shouldn’t be afraid of her..” Minra slowly muttered.

…End Of Flashback…

Taemin nodded understand. “I’m starting to worry about you, Minra…”

Minra shook her head “No need to worry… Like what onew said, I should finish my problem on my own..”

Taemin tapped on Minra’s shoulder. “If you need help, I’ll be ready any time..”

Minra nodded and smiled at the same time.

The bell rang; art class was about to start. Taemin who knows about Minra’s condition walked her to the vocal class, and after that he went to his class.

Minra saw Sungbyul with a familiar namja who’s already at their class. Remembered that yesterday Baekhyun was absent. Minra turned to the namja she doubts was Baekhyun. “Baekhyun, right?”

“Ne.. You must be Minra? You were at the sleepover with Kibum hyung right?”

Minra nodded. “You weren’t there though, how come?”

Baekhyun shook his head. “I was sick…”

‘Ohh.. No wonder he was absent yesterday..’

Minra observed Baekhyun’s face, which was still a little bit pale.

His voice weren’t so good either. Remembering that Minho was sick too, Minra started to worry “You sure you’re okay…?”

Baekhyun nodded. “Nee..”

‘It looks like many people got fever lately.. Maybe it’s because of the cold weather?’ Minra thought.

“Believe me, he’s still recovering..” Sungbyul came near them. “Baekhyun’s worst habit.. Forcing himself..” Sungbyul shook her head while tapping on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“I’m fine, Sungbyul..” Sungbyul leaned in and put her steady hand on Baekhyun’s forehead.

*TOK*

Sungbyul flicked Baekhyun’s forehead that makes him fell to sit on his chair, which was such a coincidence it’s behind him.

“See that?” Sungbyul turned to Minra.

“You should take a rest, Baekhyun-ah..” Minra tapped his shoulder.

Sungbyul nodded. “Want me to call Sungrin?” Baekhyun’s little eyes widened when he heard his cousin’s name.

“If Sungrin came here, it’ll make things worse. I better practice instead..” Baekhyun stood up.

“Waeyo?” Minra blinked her eyes.

“She’ll laugh at me with my weak and pale face like this..” Baekhyun let out a long sigh.

“You know what Baekhyun means right?” Minra turned to Sungbyul. “Fellow rivals have to keep each other’s image..”

“It looks like it’s not only Baekhyun, Kibum seems to be her rival too..” Minra took a sit on the chair Baekhyun just stood up from.

“Actually..” Minra turned to Baekhyun. “We both are her rival..”

The conversation ended when Luna went into the class. Sungbyul giving her a cold look while Minra looked away, Baekhyun who didn’t know anything just smiled at Luna.

Not long from that, Kyungsoo and Hayoung came and saw they’re not talking and Kyungsoo realized that Luna was there. Seeing such an uncomfortable sight. Kyungsoo just leaned his back on the wall and sighed, while Hayoung looked at him in confusion.

The silence broke when Mr. Kim came and start the vocal class. Despites how much she hated Luna, she gotta admit that Luna is amazingly talented.

‘I just have to do my best, like what Mr. Park has said to me that someday I’m gonna be the reason why all those people open their mouth for being amazed..” Minra was pumped remembering what Mr. Park has said and continue the lesson.

Knowing that EXO has just debuted, Mr. Kim asked them all to choose a partner to sing EXO’s ‘What Is Love’ together, Sungbyul partnered herself with Hayoung. Minra immediately pulled Kyungsoo’s hand, feeling that she didn’t want to sing with Luna. And Baekhyun who’s supposed to be with Kyungsoo had to partnered with Luna.

The class was spent with practicing ‘What Is Love’ The practice was over when someone knocked on the door, and someone’s head popped in from the door.

“Yeolli!” Hayoung called out.

Mr. Kim looked at his watch. “Okay.. You all can go home now..”

The 6 of them were getting ready to leave.

Sungbyul went straight to the library where she’ll be tutoring Kai. Hayoung and Chanyeol was going to Minho’s house. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo went home first to finish their group project. Minra who was being left in the class walked out slowly with her still hurt waist. But someone’s hand stopped her from walking. Without looking who it was Minra said, “What do you want?”

“I need to talk to you..” Luna pulled her hand from blocking Minra.

“There’s nothing to talk.. I’m in a hurry..” When Minra was about to walk again Luna held her shoulder. “Not so fast..”

“Fine.. Go on straight what do you want..” Minra gave her a cold look.

“Haven’t I told you before to stay away from Onew oppa?”

“Ne.. You’ve said that before..” Minra looked at her scared.

“Then again, why did I saw you talking with Onew oppa at the class?” Luna crossed her arms on her chest.

“Not my intentions..” Minra smirked. “He’s the one who came to me..”

Luna widened her eyes shocked, while Minra smiled at her victory “Jealous?”

Luna took a step back, Minra followed her took a step forward.

“I feel sorry for you, longing for something that will never happen.. May I tell you, Onew doesn’t want you anymore..” Minra leaned in to Luna’s face “You – are – un – wanted..”

*PLAKKK*

Same as before, Minra fell on her feet again. This time she slapped her. Minra lifted up her head and looked at Lunas pissed face. Minra smirked while rubbing her stinging cheek “Accept the fact Luna..”

“You’re still have the intentions to talk back!?” When Luna was about to slap her for the second time, someones voice saved her.

“Minra-ah!” Minra turned to the owner of the voice.

“Sungbyul.. Kai..”

Sungbyul ran to Minra, while Kai approached Luna with his cold stare.

“O-Op-ppa..”

“Don’t you dare call me oppa..” Kai put his hands on his pocket. “Go..”

“But oppa..”

“Don’t. Call. Me. Oppa” Luna who’s scared at him took a step back.

“I said, GO..”

Without any words, Luna walked away from them fast.

“Minra-ah.. gwaenchana?” Sungbyul sat beside Minra concerned.

“Gwaenchanayo..” Minra smiled.

“Relax, she’s gone..” Kai smiled.

“Gomawo..” Sungbyul supports her to stand by pulling her arm.

“Let us walk you home..”

“No need-“

“Lalalala~” Sungbyul sang loudly as if she can’t hear to what Minra said; Kai followed her by singing with her while pushing Minra through the hallway.

 

On the other side Hayoung and Chanyeol have already in front of Minho’s house. Chanyeol pushed on the bell a few times, finally someone came to open the door for them.

“Hayoung-ah! Chanyeol-ah!”

“Minji noona.. Is Minho here?”

“Ne.. Come in, there’s also your friend who has came here..”

“nugu?” Hayoung asked in curiousity.

“Krystal..”

Hayoung hang her head down, while Chanyeol looked at her, worried. “Young-ah.. Let’s go in..” Hayoung nodded slowly while entering Minho’s house.

Hayoung and Chanyeol who haven’t touched the 2nd floor had already heard Krystal’s voice. Hayoung deep buried her face. Seeing the sad Hayoung, Chanyeol tapped on her shoulder to calm her.

Minji knocked on her dongsaeng’s door. “Minho-ah.. Hayoung and Chanyeol has come..”

“Let them in, noona..”

Hayoung and Chanyeol went in and saw Krystal who bailed on Minho beside his bed while Minho covering his eyes and ears with his hands. Hayoung didn’t continue her steps. Chanyeol turned behind him and saw Hayoung hang down her face. When it comes to Minho, Hayoung can be very sensitive. If this situation keeps on going she can cry any time now. Before its too late, Chanyeol walked behind her and pushed her towards Minho before she cries and run away.

“Hyung..” when Minho heard Chanyeol’s voice he opened his eyes slowly. Well yes, Chanyeol’s and Minho’s is only within months, but Chanyeol respects him and called him hyung, since Minho’s the one who taught him how to rap in the first place when he entered S.M High.

Minho ignored Krystal who’s bailing at him and stared at Hayoung. Chanyeol pulled Krystal’s hand and dragged her outside. Krystal still manages to let go but Chanyeol’s grip was too strong so it’s hard for her to let go, it’s no use.

“Hayoung-ah…” Hayoung still buried her face down; Minho understands why his yeoja chingoo was being like this. Minho took her wrist and pulled it so she can sit beside him. Slowly Minho lifted her chin up with his hand to see her full face.

“What’s wrong youngie..?” Hayoung shook her head and buried her face. Then again, Minho lifted up her face.

“What’s wrong with you? Is it because of Krystal?” Hayoung looked away.

“Jinjja..” Minho shook his head while grinning like crazy at Hayoung’s behavior. Minho pulled her hand and he hugged his yeoja chingoo. Hayoung can only widened her eyes shocked. Then, Minho her straight hair.

“Kyeopta..” Minho hugged her more tightly.

A smile appeared on Hayoung’s face. Minho pulled away from the hug and kissed her nose, Hayoung giggled at Minho’s behavior.”Don’t you ever put on that sad face of yours again?”

Hayoung slowly nodded. “Ne..”