1st Challenge: Lotte World Part 4

Chicken Story!

"Should I call Suho for you??"

"Woaa.. Don't call him.." Yoonri shook her head and her eyes widened.

"Wae?"

"You know right? Why I joined this game in the first place?"

"Mwo?" Sungrin raised her eyebrows.

"Hmm.. I wannna prove him that I can do this without him.. That I can do this by myself.." Yoonri lowered her head.

Sungrin thin smiled and circles her arm around Yoonri again. "Yah.. Don't be be weak like this.. Maybe Suho is out there
probably thinking of you.."


"You think so?? I guess not.. He's probably in Jjong's house.. Playing video games.. Or something, I know they always go to
Jjong's house to play video games together.."


"Don't be like that yoon-ah.. Kay? Kaja.."

"Nee.."

 

Meanwhile...
 

"GOAALLL! I know I'll win this time Jjong!"

"Arrgghhh! Suho-ah! Since when you're good at this!??"

"HA! This is what you get for yesterday.. Maybe you're good at battle wars but when it comes to soccer, don't even dare to
dream Jjong!"


"Aisshh.. I should've known from the start that you're good at this! Aishh.. Jinjja.." Jonghyun crossed his arms.

"And that's why there's a thing called karma Jjong, this happened cause you teased me yesterday.. And.. Who's laughing now bro?? Muahahaha"

"Arghh! I'm not going to lose againn.. Come on, let's do a rematch if you're really good at this.."

"Who's scared? I'm not!"

"You'll lose this time Suho.."

"We'll see about that, jjong.."

And.. As you can see it for yourself.. Sungrin and Yoonri just didn't know what happened..


 

 

 

"YEAH!" Minho and Chanyeol cheered and high-fived.

"Kaja! We can't let those ghosts in there waiting too long now can we?" With his signature happy virus face, Chanyeol pushed Minho into the game arena.

"Yeol-ah.. What are we going to do first??"

"Hmm.. Greet the ghosts!"

"Then... We disturb them.."

"Then we force them to give us the puzzle piece.."

"After we got the puzzle piece?"

"We play with them.."

"After that?"

"We play with them again.."

"After that??"

"We play--" "say something other than 'we play with them' yeol.."

"Ah okay.. Play them with us.."

"What's the difference yeol?-_-"

"The difference? Its obviously I changed the words orders.."

"Aishh.. Its the same.. The point is.. We have to play with them! Muahahaha!" Minho evil laughed.

"Muahahahha.." So did Chanyeol. Same as Minra and Sungrin, Minho and Chanyeol got the front seat. Different with
Sungrin and Minra who screamed hysterically when they knew they got the front seat, Chanyeol and Minho were the total opposite. They cheered excitedly with they think they were sitting on the perfect spot.


"IRONAAAHHHH!" Suddenly Minho shouted loudly.

"Brrrrraaaaahhhh!" Continued by Chanyeol.

Looks like they don't care about other people behind them. Obviously the people are too busy whispering and nagging about how noisy they are.

"Yahooooo~" Chanyeol and Minho cheered again when the ride starts. Just exactly like what they have planned on, Minho and Chanyeol were teasing and disturbing the ghosts non-stop. Until in the middle the ride stopped signaling them to look for the puzzle piece. Minho and Chanyeol who are still clueless on why the train stopped, until Chanyeol noticed something familiar that caught his eyes.

"Hyung.. Isn't that F(x)'s symbol??"

"Ah ne! You're right.."

"What does it mean?"

"It would be better if we observed it closer, yeol.."

"Arassoo.." With that, Chanyeol and Minho jumped out from their seats and walked to the symbol.

"Hmm.. So what are we gonna do now hyung?"

"Wait.." Minho tried to the symbol. Not only the symbol but he started to around it. His eyebrows started to narrow as the dusts begin to fall down. When he noticed that there's something else he quickly get rid of the dusts. And he found something. An arrow sign.

"Hyung! You're a genius!"

"Then you should pull out the credits to Hayoung.."

"Ha.. Young?"

"Yep.. I'm a genius because of her.."

"Hmm.. Ne.. Your yeoja is way too smart, hyung.."

"Aish.. Shut up.. Let's go.."

Minho and Chanyeol follows where the arrow way goes. This time its not a skeleton head but a yeoja ghost.. Wait.. To be exact its a little girl's doll. Well yea, the doll's face is facing down so you can't even see its face but if it was Sungrin and Minra. Minra will probably already fainted and the room would be filled with Sungrin's screaming and her eyeballs would popped out of her face. Minho is the first person who's approaching the doll. Minho tried to touch the doll to observed it a little more. Then he lifted the doll's head. Rather than a very scary figure, the doll's face is a hole with the puzzle piece in it.
Minho smiled widely knowing that he found the puzzle piece. He quickly grab it and walked back to Chanyeol who's apparently not as brave as his hyung.

"Hyung.. You're really are a genius or something??"

"Ask your own balls for not coming with me to the haunted 'fake' doll.."

Chanyeol sour smiled knowing that he himself is not that fond of ghosts. Even though their purpose to go there is to
disturb and play with the ghosts, but Chanyeol himself on the contrary can't stand staying too long with ghosts. All he expected was that they're just going through the ghosts since they're riding a train.


Minho and Chanyeol went back to the train. Same as Minra and Sungrin, the train they've rode in works again. Not long after that, the ride is over. Those 2 namjas went out from the game arena and saw their fellow member have just exited the hidden camera room.

"There's no way you guys didn't find it right??" Hayoung is the first person who greeted them with her arms crossed on her chest and her eyebrows raised.

"Don't call me Minho if I didn't get it.." Minho proudly raised the puzzle piece he just found. "Where's the board?"

"Here.." Daehyun walked up to Minho and gave the board to him.

"Okay, mission accomplish.." Minho smiled widely.

"MWO!? Accomplish you say?" Sungbyul widened her eyes.

"Ne, byul.." Minho nodded.

"How fast.." Sungbyul narrowed her forehead.

"Ohh.. So you wanna ride the Atlantis again byul?" Suddenly Kai popped into the conversation.

"A-aniyoooo.. You want me to faint there, huh?"

"Maybe? So there's no one who can nag and make much noise like you for a while.." Kai smirked.

"Yah.. Wanna die!?" Sungbyul hit Kai's arm hard.

"Yah yah yah! I'm just kidding!" Kai chuckled as he his arm.

"Daehyun-ah.. You should hurry get back to school, this guy is nuts. You don't wanna leave me alone with him for too long now aren't you?" Sungbyul whined while pointing at Kai.

"Hmm nee.. Of course.." Daehyun smiled.

Sungbyul smiled evilly at Kai. Then either than feel tense up at her gaze, he striked his evil smile back at Sungbyul.

"But.." Daehyun started. He approached Kai and circles his arm around Kai. "Maybe I would be in Kai's side.."

"What the..--"

"HA! SEE THAT BYUL!" Kai shouted loudly at her.

'I should've known that Daehyun has never be cooperative with me.. Aishh' sungbyul bit her lower lip and looked away.



 

 

 

"I called dibs on the pink one.." With his poker face, Myungsoo walked up to a pink pony not far from him.

'What's up with him? All of a sudden obsessed with a pony..' Key narrowed his forehead while riding on a black horse beside
the pink horse Myungsoo rode.


Myungsoo rides his horse with his poker face, and held on the iron rod in front of him. While Key kept on staring at him weirdly.

'Why would they choose Merry Go-round? This world is going to spin around anytime now.. I can't stand being on this horse
for too long..' Key let out a long sigh, and leaned into the iron rod in front of him in surrender.


On the other side, Myungsoo looks like he's "enjoying" it as the ride starts. What it meant "enjoying" sure doesn't show it at all on his face. Since he always put on his signature poker face.

In the middle of the ride, Myungsoo narrowed his forehead when he saw something weird. He squinted his eyes to focus on the "weird object" and when he feels like he stared at it enough he got off of his pink horse and approaches the object with his usual poker face. Then he finally realized that the object is the puzzle piece he took it immediately.

Not a smile, shock, or any sign of interest shown on his face. He just showed his poker face and went back to his horse with the puzzle piece on his hand. He stared at the puzzle piece to observes it a little more, then he kicked Key's leg.

"What!?"

"I found it.."

"Yea.. Yea.. Kept it still until this hell ride ends, arasso?" Key said with his head still hung down.

"Ne, arasso.."

Not long after that, the ride has finally comes to an end. This time, Myungsoo hits Key's arm.

"What again!?"

"Its over.."

"Jinjja yo!!?" With full of excitement Key lifted and hurriedly jumped off of his black horse.

"I'm not forcing you to get off of that anyway.." Myungsoo mumbled quietly.

"Mwo?"

"Ani, I must've misheard.."

'I doubt he's human.. I mean look at him.. He never puts on any other expressions other than that!?' Key stared at Myungsoo weirdly again, while Myungsoo who seems to not care only stared at the puzzle piece and walked out from the ride with his hand on his pocket.

"Myungsoo!" Sungrin walked up to him. "Looks like you found it.." Myungsoo just nodded.

"Here's the board.." Sungrin gave the board to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo took the board and put on the last puzzle piece. "Completed..." Myungsoo mumbled quietly.

"Yep! And its time to get back to those devil living women.." Baekhyun crossed his arms.

"And moved onto the next challenge.." Baekhyun continued.


 

 

 

"MWO!? You're serious unnie??"

"Ne.. They've got all the puzzle pieces.." Victoria let out a long sigh. "This is your fault for giving such an easy challenge.."

"A-aniyoooo..."

"Forget it, meet us and the others in front of the front gate.. Take Taemin with you, sulli.."

"Ah ne.. Anyeong.." With that, Sulii hang up. And she sighed in disappointment.

"Let me guess, my friends have finished this challenge.." Taemin crossed his arms and put on his evil smile.

"Haishh.. I still wanna play with Oppa..." 

"Huh? Play you say?" Taemin fake-laughed. "We even didn't ride anything at all.."

"Mwooya?! We rode the Merry go-round a few minutes ago.."

"That can't be count as 1 ride.. What are you? 7!?"

"Ahh, shut up Taemin! Kaja!" Sulli pulled Taemin's arm and dragged him to the place Victoria and the others waited. 

"Ahh there she is, our dear 'princess' for today.." Krystal mumbled quietly when she saw Sulli who's walking towards them.

"Unnie! PALII!" Krystal shouted from afar.

"NE!" Sulli fastened her pace.

"So.." Victoria started, which makes everyone shifted their attentions to her. "All of you got the puzzle pieces?"
Everyone took a nod as an answer.

"Does anybody knows what's the picture when all the puzzle pieces are gathered all together? Hmm?"

"A picture of a cute kid?" With full of innocence, Sehun answered.

All the puzzle pieces they've found, if they gathered it all together then it'll form different symbols. Which aren't easy to figure out. It looks more like an old sketches and a little more like the ancient egypt's symbols. Maybe the symbol's meanings aren't as hard as they thought it would be, it could be anything around them. I mean, who knows?

"Tsk... Pabo.." Victoria evil-smiled.

"Its up to all of you to think of what it is.. But, all of you have to know what the meanings of those symbols.." 

"MWO!? So we have to find the meanings now?" Minra's eyes widened.

"Ani, not here that's for sure.. But in the next challenge, which is challenged by..." Victoria hang her words with a smirk on
her face. "...me"


"So, please.. Come to the school's backyard like yesterday. But, this time make sure bring all your important things.. My challenge is not going to be as easy as my dongsaeng there.." Victoria pointed at Sulli from afar.

"You'll have to come at 10 am straight.. And make sure no one's planning on getting late.. As for now all I can say is good luck on this 'Very Hard' challenge.." Victoria pressed the word 'Very Hard'.

"Dismissed.." Victoria smiled and waved at them.

Feeling relieved that the first challenge has passed, Minra who can't stand seeing Sulli who's tangling on Taemin's arm walked up to them with Kyungsoo following behind.

"Yah! Let Taemin go.." Minra pulled Taemin's other arm.

"Mwooya!?"

"The game is over Pabo!"

"Yahh let me go!" Taemin squealed while still trying to let go off Sulli's grip.

"Kyungsoo-ah.." Minra turned to Kyungsoo who's crossing his arms with his calm face.

"What?"

"A little help here?"

"Haftt.. Arasso.." Kyungsoo sighed and walked towards Sulli. He pulled Sulli's arms and dragged her away from Taemin.

"Let me go!!!" Sulli squeaked.

'Can she shut the hell up for once!?' Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Huh... Huh.. Huh... Finally free at last.." As Taemin panted with a big smile on his face.

"We can't stay here for too long.. Kyungsoo-ah, Taemin-ah.. Kaja.." Minra stared at Sulli cynically before she and Kyungsoo and Taemin finally left Sulli alone.

"Minra-ah.. Kyungsoo-ah.. Gomawo.."

Minra and Kyungsoo smiled. "Ne Taeminnie.." "At least I'm free from that evil witch.." Kyungsoo tapped on Taemin's
shoulder.


"I'm curious about what challenge would Victoria held.." Minra sighed. "M-mwo? Victoria?" Taemin looked at Minra confusingly.

"Ne.. Victoria.." Minra nodded.

"And Kyungsoo-ah.." Minra turned to Kyungsoo.

"What?"

"Hmm.. Do you mind if I ask you to cook spaghetti for me tonight?" Minra stared at Kyungsoo with her hopeful puppy dog's eyes.

'I doubt it..' Kyungsoo sighed.

"Arasso.."

"YEAY! Woohooo~"

"M-mwo? Kyungsoo will cook his Legendary Spaghetti you say? Minra-ah! Can I come to your apartment as well?"

"Ne! Why not!?" Minra smiled widely.

"Woohooo~ I always wanted the spaghetti Kai always told me about, from what I heard your spaghetti is quiet daebak kyungsoo-ah.."

"Not really, they're over acting.. Don't believe them.."

"I would'nt I if I didn't try right?"

"Aishh.. Whatever.." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

(A/N: yeahh.. i know i'm not usually left an author note, but i just want to know how's the story so farr?? :):))