Festival!

Chicken Story!

“Kyaaaaaaaaa~ Don't come near meee!" Key shook his hands trying to make Sungrin stay away from him.

"Tsk.. After you ran away from me last time, you think I'll let you go now huh? I don't think so Kibomi!"

'I have to get away from here.. Hana, dul, set! NOW!' Key run as fast as he could.

"Yah!" Sungrin who's left behind starting to chase key.

"Hffft.. Do they always had to be like this every morning?" Baekhyun shook his head while walking behind his brother and cousin.

Key slowed his pace and turned around, he quickly ran again when he saw Sungrin chasing after him.

"BACONNNNNN! HELP MEEEE!!" Key shouted.

Baekhyun let out a sigh before answering his brother. "Again!?"

"Come onn bacoonn!! I'll treat you lunch today okayy??"

"Aishh.. Arasso.." Baekhyun run after Sungrin who seems to not knowing his presence. Baekhyun took his arms and forcely hold Sungrin's neck. "I got her hyung, hurry up run before she lets go.."

“Gomawoooo Bacon!” With that, key ran to school.

Baekhyun. Well... Just Baekhyun. Baekhyun is the only person who can holds out Sungrin's dangerous manner when it comes to games, any kind of game. On the other side, key always be Sungrin's victim. Though, in the end Baekhyun will always save him.

"Aishh.. Let me go!" Baekhyun loosens his grip. Sungrin snatch his hand away and turned around to face him.

"Yah! You made him ran away from me again! I hate you!" Sungrin slapped Baekhyun's arm hard.

"Don't you hate me every single time?" Baekhyun put his hands in his pocket and left Sungrin behind.
Sungrin ran to cut him off and turned around. "I do! Merong~"

Baekhyun shut his eyes and long sighed. "Hfft.. I can't believe I have a cousin like her.." Baekhyun whispered quitely.

Sungrin walked to Baekhyun and leaned her lips to his ear. "I heard you.."

Baekhyun who closed his eyes earlier opened it wide, shocked. Baekhyun settled himself while shutting his eyes once again.
Sungrin walked away from Baekhyun and turned back to him. She pulled her lower eye lids and stuck her tongue out. "WEE~!"

If Baekhyun is the only one who can stop Sungrin, then Sungrin's the opposite. Sungrin is the only person who can make Baekhyun's patience flew away. Baekhyun is actually a generous and patient namja towards people, except for Sungrin.
Baekhyun let out a long sigh, and slowly opened his eyes, and.. "YAH! CAN YOU SHUT UP!? YOU SHUT UP NOW OR I'LL SHUT YOU UP!"

Sungrin who used to Baekhyun's agony, just laughed it out. "A-cha! Someone's angryy.."

With no hesitations, Baekhyun walked to sungrin and get a harsh grip on her shoulders. Sungrin who can't see baekhyun's face tried to get out off his grip. But the grip was too strong for even her to let go. Sungrin slowly turned around with fear.

“Bacon—“

“Do I have to say it, 1? 2? 3? 4? Or 5 times?” baekhyun cold stare made Sungrin gulped in fear.

"Once.."

"If that so.. Can you shut it?" Sungrin nodded quitely. Baekhyun let go off her shoulder and walked ahead of Sungrin and turned around. 

"Merong~" its not a cold stare anymore, Baekhyun pulled his lower eye lid same as what Sungrin did and stuck his tongue out.

"Yah! So you're just fooling around?"

"Molla.." Baekhyun turned back to the road.

Sungrin ran ahead of Baekhyun and did the same thing to Baekhyun's face. "You'll see what I'm going to do!"

"Uuuuuu~ I'm scareddd" Baekhyun put on a scared face as if he really is scared and put on back his poker face and evil smiled. "We'll see about that.."

"Hmff!" Sungrin crossed her arms and turned back to the road.

"What an weird yeoja.." Baekhyun mumbled quitely while shooking his head.



School started as usual. Lunch time has passed, now the students are on their way to their own art classes. But, Sehun and Minji who are supposed to be in their way to the dance class still enjoying their time. Sehun still busy eating his chocolate cake and Minji who's still busy with her ice cream.

"Noona! Today we are going to practice with our seniors right?"

"Ne, we'll practice together today. I've heard that the upcoming ____ festival is approaching.."(A/N: You can name the festival whatever you guys want:D)

“Jinjja yo??"

"Ne! We need to practice hard.."

Minji smiled but then her smile faded when she remembered about the sick Minho. 'How about Minho? Can he participate on the performance this year? It's such a shame if he miss this opportunity, but his condition is not near well either... Aigoo! Otokkhee!?'

"Ohh yeaa noona.. Minho hyung, how about him? Can he participate on this show?" Minji thin smiled knowing her dongsaeng cared about her dear brother.

'That just crossed my mind.. How can you read my mind sehun-ah?' "We'll see, arasso?"

“ne~” Sehun finished his cake and lifted up his hand to take a look at his watch. "Omo! We're already 10 minutes late! I don't wanna be scolded by Taemin hyung again!"

"Relax sehun, there's me.. And anyway Taemin will look cute when he's mad right?"

"Hfft.. Not only taemin hyung noona! Kai hyung always support his brother.." Sehun pulled Minji's hand and ran to class.

Sehun and Minji arrived at their dance class. Taemin and Kai who were already there, including Sungrin and Key. For juniors, only amber and chanyeol who are still not there. For seniors, well you can tell that Minji was there. Sehun let out a relief sigh. Cause the practice hasn't started yet and the part when Minji was with him so there's a little possibility for Taemin and Kai to scold him.

"Minji noona~" Taemin ran to Minji.

"Taeminnie~" Minji tapped his shoulder and smiled.

"Noonaaa!" "Unnie!!" Kai, Key and Sungrin came to her as well. 

"Hey everyone~"

"Noona, is it true that Eunhyuk sunbae, Shindong sunbae and Donghae sunbae will come?"

"Ne.. They are the one who'll train us for the festival's performance this year.. You guys are very lucky to be juniors this year you know? Back then, all of us were trained only with Eunhyuk sunbae, but now? As you can see, Donghae and Shindong sunbae will come here to train you all as well.."

"Jeongmallo?" Sehun turned. Minji nodded and walked to put her bag at the corner of the room.

Not long from that, students started to came along one by one including Chanyeol and Amber. Eunhyuk was the first to come and then followed by Donghae and Shindong. Cause it's the first time to see Shindong and Donghae the students stared at them in awe, amazed.

For Amber, Kai, Taemin, Key, and Sungrin. They just greeted them casually since they've met them before. Especially Amber, who's meeting with her own brother.

"Anyeong Haseyooo dance class A!" Eunhyuk ran to his juniors. "We meet againnn!!"

"Anyeong Haseyoo Sunbaenim.." They all bowed.

"Hmm.. Looks like I see new fresh faces.." Eunhyuk approaches where the gang gathered all. "Minji-ah.. Is this the sehun you always tell me about?"

"Ne.. He's a freshman in Class A.."

"Woaaaa... You guys all have a promising faces..." Eunhyuk tapped on Taemin's shoulder. "Yah! Taemin-ah! Long time no see.." "Ahh nee.. Sunbae..." "I would wanna see you dance again but with your friends.. Come on.." 

"Aigoo.. D-dance? W-we?" Eunhyuk nodded and turned to the other juniors. "I know I'll be very impressed with your dance.."
Kai looked down and scratch his neck. Knowing his actions, Eunhyuk approached him. "Don't be so stiff with me.. By the way if all of you want to, you can call me hyung or oppa.." Eunhyuk chuckled.

"Ahh.. You kid must be kai.." "Nde.." "Yah! You too loosen up... We've met before didn't we? We even practice and perform together with your brother, Gayo Dajeun? Remember?" "Of course sunbae.. I would never forget.." "Hahaa... Okay then, can I see you all dance now?"

Kai turned to his brother who stared at him too. Taemin nodded. Kai turned to Eunhyuk and smiled. "Alright.."

The seniors watched their juniors short performance. Taemin and the others coincidently were practicing Stranger-SHINee. Even though there's already a choreography for this song they decided to make a version of their own.
3 minutes passed, the seniors clapped their hands while cheering for them. All of them bowed while controlling their breathing. 


"Woaaaa.. All of you are better than I thought!" Eunhyuk stood up.

"There's absolutely no regrets to follow you up to come here, eunhyuk.." Shindong also stood up and clapped for them. "I told you so.." Eunhyuk crossed his arms.

"Alright.. Why don't we tell them about the collaboration Lee Sooman seosangnim has said..?" Donghae turned to Eunhyuk.

"Oh ne! I forgot!" Eunhyuk turned around to see his juniors. "Hmm.. Before we started the practice, there's something I need
to announce to you guys.." Now everyone turned their eyes to Eunhyuk.


"You guys.." Eunhyuk paused while grinning. "will collaborate with vocal class A.."

"MWOOOOO!?" Everyone's voice stung to Eunhyuk's ears making him covering his ears.

"And that means.." "Starting today all of you will practice with them.." Shindong continues.

Now everyone looked at Shindong in disbelief. Their faces were shaped like an O__O as if their eyes were going to pop out any minute now.

"Yah! Why all of you shouted to me and not to him as well!!??" Eunhyuk pouted while pointing at the laughing Shindong.

"They are supposed to be here a while ago..." Donghae took a glimpse at his watch.

Suddenly, there's someone on the door. And that's Yesung and Kyuhyun with the students of vocal class A.
“Anyeong Haseyoooooo~” Yesung greeted everyone with a big grin on his face.

"Yah!" Kyuhyun hit his head with the paper he's holding. "Manage your image!" 

"Like this.." Kyuhyun bowed politely while smiling. "Anyeong Haseyo..." Kyuhyun stared at Yesung again. "Tsk... Boooring.." Yesung ignored Kyuhyun with a disbelief look he walked to Eunhyuk.

"I guess everyone's here.. How about we start now?" Eunhyuk nodded and commanded everyone to make a line including the seniors, they will do the dance while singing.

Yes.. Like what boybands and girlbands do. So the vocal class had to learned the dance.

We can say, this is not just a dancing and singing performance but more of a flashmob with people singing and dancing in it. Why? Explains by the people who's in it look more like a flashmob to me. Plus, this performance will be the opening event for ____ festival later on, which means this performance will be on the backyard of that gigantic school. All of the students in S.M. High will watch it, it can be said as a small smtown concert, keke...

"First you all have to follow our steps, for the right side, pay attention to Shindong and for the left side attentions all to Donghae and for the center pay your attention to me, arasso..?"

"Ne!" Everyone cheered.

In the middle of the practice, Luna always steal her glance at Onew. Onew on the other side worried knowing that his sister is in one room with Luna. However, on Chanyeol's side. He felt relieved that Krystal is not in dance class A, that means she won't be anywhere near Hayoung. Hayoung is like Chanyeol's own dongsaeng that's why he cared about her. Different with Baekhyun, Key, and Sungrin's side. Key always hang himself with Baekhyun, while Sungrin always poked at key in the middle of the dance, and Baekhyun? Well as usual, he managed his anger with breathing in and out.

Good thing is the practice went well. All of the students did the steps well, even the vocal students.
Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Shindong clapped for them amazed. This is the first time Donghae and Shindong teaching at a dance class, and the students are very easy to be taught. While Eunhyuk, not only amazed at their ability to learned the steps fast but he's more amazed cause the new students are easier to be taught than last year.

"Woaaaa~ This is just the first day and you guys are already doing well, how about tomorrow?" Shindong put his hands on his hips while shooking his head, impressed.

"All of you worked hard!" Donghae cheered while controlling his breathing. Everyone cheered happily on their good job for the practice today.

"I think its enough for today.. We'll practice again tomorrow. The festival will be held in 2 more weeks if I'm not mistaken? Huhh.. This school's brain is definitely crazy! Wanting us to perform and giving such a short time to practice.." Eunhyuk let out a long sigh. "But that's okay! I know we can do it! Hwaiting!"

“HWAITINGGG! WOOOOOO~!” Everyone cheered happily, then get their stuffs to go home.

“Minra-ah! Onew hyung-ah! Kyungsoo-ah!” The three turned to Taemin. Taemin ran to them. "Can I join you?"

"Ne! Why not?" Onew put his arms around his dongsaeng and continue to exit the school. "We're eating dinner out tonight, wanna come Taeminnie?"

"With pleasure! I'm seriously very hungry right now.."

Taemin looked down on his stomach. Kyungsoo and Minra chuckled at Taemin's behavior. "Taemin-ah.." Taemin turned to Kyungsoo. “nde?”

"I'm curious, how can you be so skinny when you're easily hungry?" Kyungsoo asked with a smile.

"I don't know.. I'm confused too, its since when I was a kid I'm already like this.." Taemin his little stomach.

"Abnormal.." Minra mumbled quitely while laughing a little.

"What did you say?" Taemin and Kyungsoo said at the same time.

"Nothing.." Minra shook her hands.

'Haish.. My dongsaengs.. My sister.. Even myself.. All of them are weird, ckck..' Onew shook his head. "That's enough, we better hurry up eating our dinner and went to our own homes, its getting dark.." Onew turned to his dongsaengs who's still busy with the stomach problem.

Kyungsoo, Minra, and Taemin turned to onew and nodded. Onew went back straight to the road. "Kaja.."