8 is On The Bag, Need More?

Chicken Story!

"You're not joining this game!? What do you mean?" Sungbyul stared at Onew in confusion.

"Ahh--" Onew started. "I forbid him to join this game.." Now Sungbyul's eyes shifted to Minra. "So its only me and Kyungsoo who'll join this game.."


"Ohh.." Sungbyul nodded, understand.

"Oneh hyung.." All attention was shifted to Kai. "If you don't mind, we can help you search for other fellow members.."

"Jeongmal?! You'll help me!?" Onew stared at kai in disbelief.

Kai nodded. "Sure.. Right Sungbyul?" Sungbyul nodded and smiled. "The faster the better.."

"Jeongmal.. Jeongmal... Gomawo..."


"With our pleasure hyung../Onew-ah.." Kai and Sungbyul smiled.

"By the way.." Kyungsoo started. "Kyuhyun sunbae was in the game too right?"

Onew nodded. "However he's not in the photo..."

"Photo?" Kai asked. "What photo?"


"Ah... You both haven't seen the photo yet.." Onew took the photo from Luna on the dining table and sit back in front of his laptop. "Here.." Onew showed the photo through the camera.

"Oppa?!" "Hyung!?" Kai and sungbyul stared at the photo shockingly when they saw Donghae stood there with a mascot costume. And an unfamiliar man, no other than Changmin.

"You can see it by yourself right? Kyuhyun sunbae wasn't in the photo.." Kai and Sungbyul nodded at Kyungsoo.


"I'm curious, does that mean Hayoung will be involved in this game too?"

"We better talk with Kyuhyun sunbae at Monday.." Kai suggested.

 

"Ne..." Onew nodded. Everyone suddenly remained silent. They were all busy with their own minds. Sungbyul who snapped out of it first and broke the silence. "Alright then... I think that's all we need to talk about..."

"Ohh ne.." Onew nodded.

"Anyeongg~"


"Anyeong~" with that, Onew's figure dissapeared from Sungbyul's screen.

 

 

Monday has come just like that, practice went smoothly like always. Every moves and steps are getting their way to perfect. So does the vocal students, their voices are starting to blend in perfectly with the dance. The festival's opening is on the tip of our eyes.

"15 minutes break!" Eunhyuk shouted. The students quickly ran to their bags to drink. However, for Sungbyul, Kai, Minra, Kyungsoo, and Onew went to Kyuhyun who's chatting with Yesung instead of drinking like the other students.

"Sunbae.." Minra started. "Minra? Something's wrong?"

"There's something we need to talk about.." Sungbyul continued.

"About what?"

 

Onew showed him the photo Luna gave him. Kyuhyun stared at the photo and caught off guard. Yesung stole a look at the photo with curiousity. Same as Kyuhyun, Yesung stared at the photo shockingly.

"Where did you get this?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Luna.." Onew answered awarely.

"F(x)?" Yesung made sure. Onew nodded. "Ne Sunbae.." The 5 of them sit in front of Kyuhyun and Yesung.


"We are searching for members now.." Kai started. "We just wanted to know, will you make Hayoung involved in this game or not... Since you're her brother..--"

"Hayoung?" Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes then nodded. "Maybe I'll let her in if Minho joined as well.. But I have to talk to her first.."

"Ohh ne.." Kai nodded.


"By the way.." Now all eyes are on Yesung. "I have someone that would be perfect for this.."

"Mwo?" Onew stared at Yesung, confused.

"Kim Sungrin.. I've heard that she's obsessed with games right?"


Now everyone's eyes widened. Even not one of them thought about it. The 5 of them exchange looks and shifted their gaze back at Yesung.

"We should've realized that before.." Kyungsoo mumbled.

"Why don't you asked her? Maybe this crazy game will be unexpectingly fun, am I right?" Yesung smiled.
"Ne! We'll try to talk to her later.."


"Then again.." Kyuhyun started.

"How about asking your best friend Minra?"

"Mwo!? My best friend? You mean... Taemin?" Kyuhyun nodded. "Ahh yea! How can I never thought about it?"
"Neomu pabo..." Kyungsoo mumbled quietly.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing..." Kyungsoo shook his head.

"Arasso, I'll talk to Taemin lat--" "Taemin? I heard someone calling my name.." Someone's voice cut Minra's words. Minra looked carefully and..

“Taeminnie!”

"What's wrong with... Me?" Taemin sit beside Minra.


"Sunbae.. Do I have to tell him now?" Minra looked at Kyuhyun and he nodded. "Arasso.."

"What's going on here?" Taemin scratch his head.

"So its like this.."

With that, Minra told him everything. About this game, about the photo Luna gave, and all of them. Taemin can only nod understandingly. Sometimes Kyuhyun and Yesung add some untold things to complete the story.


"..well that's it"

"And you want me to join too?" Taemin stared at Minra curiously.

"Ne.." Minra nodded.


Taemin let out a cute pout while his eyes are on the ceiling. "Hmm.." And his eyes shifted to Minra. "Okay.. I'm in.." "Kyaaa~ Gomawo Taeminnie!" Minra cheered. "That means we've already got 5!"

"How about we talk to Hayoung after the practice?" Kyuhyun suggested. "I'll help you guys to talk to her.."

"Ah nee.." Onew nodded.

"We'll start again in 5 minutes, you guys better get something to drink first before practicing again.." They all nodded at Yesung and stood up.


 

 

"Huhh.. That's enough for today.."

Eunhyuk tried to manage his breathing. "Your moves are already perfect! Keep that up, arasso?"

“Ne sunbaee!”

"Okay.. You guys can go home now.."

Slowly the students left the practice room one by one. Before Minho and Hayoung was about leave, Sungbyul pulled Hayoung's hand. All the 3 heads turned to Sungbyul, Minho and Hayoung, they were with Sehun that time. Sungbyul thought that maybe Sehun's presence in the game would make the members increase even more so she brought Sehun along. The 5 rest plus Kyuhyun and Yesung circled in the corner of the room. Minho, Hayoung, and Sehun just stared at Sungbyul and the others in confusion.

"Woaa.. There's Oh Sehun too?" Kyuhyun started.

"What's going on here?" Sehun scratch the back of his neck.

"Why don't you guys sit first?" Yesung suggested.

"Ah nee.." With that, sehun sits beside Hayoung and so does Minho.

"Once again.. What's going on in here?" Sehun asked again.

"So its this.." Kyuhyun looked at his sister. "Younggie.."
"Nde?"

"Do you remember when you saw my album photo and you found a photo of me wearing a weird costume and you thought that I was playing a role on a drama that time?"

"Wait.." Hayoung closed her eyes. And the flashback appears.

 

…Flash Back…
 

"PUHAHAHA!" Hayoung laughed out loud which made Kyuhyun went out of his room and in curiosity he went to Hayoung's room and saw her looking through his photo album.
"
Yahh!! What are you doing looking through my things!" Hayoung turned to Kyuhyun while wiping her tears of joy.

"I don't understand why would you play such a role on that drama, but you.. You.. You.. PUHAHAHAHA!" Hayoung laughed all over again.

"Aishhh.. Where did you get this album anyway!?" Kyuhyun approached Hayoung and snatched the album away from her.

"That album was on your bed.. When I was tidying up your room, I thought that why don't I take a little look on that album.. And I'm still in shock seeing that photo with you and your stupid costume, PUHAHAHA!" Hayoung laughed again.

"Aishh.. Shut up you!"

 

…End Of Flashback…

"Ah.. I remember Kyu.."

"And I wanted to tell you now.. That its not a drama, its something we all wanted to tell the 3 of you.."

"M-mwo?" Hayoung stared at Kyuhyun with confusion.

'Kyuhyun hyung has never been this serious before...' Thought Minho.

'What's going on here!? Sehunnie didn't do anything wrong rightt!??' Sehun thought and shut his eyes in fear.

"Sehunnie.." Kyuhyun giggled at Sehun's behavior. Sehun opened his eyes slowly still in fear. "N-nde sunbae?"
"Don't close your eyes like that.."


“n-ne..”

"Okay.. What I meant is.." Kyuhyun told Hayoung, Minho and Sehun.

Hayoung widened her eyes in shock, knowing her thought was far from the reality. While Minho calmly absorbs his words. And Sehun? With more fear, Sehun grabbed and hang on Kyungsoo's arm hard.

"I'm in." With no hesitation and an ambitious look, Minho decided his decision.

"O-oppa..?" Hayoung stared at Minho, shocked. Then it hit her, Minho is very ambitious and competitive when it comes to games like this. Hayoung sighed, ready to set her decision.

"Okay then, I'm in too.."

"Sehun?" Kyuhyun turned his gaze to Sehun. "Are you going to join too, or no--"

"If this game doesn't hurt people, and not involved with Minji noona, I'm in.."

"Minji? You mean Choi Minji?" Sehun nodded at Kyuhyun.

"Arasso.. We'll not make her involved in this, and by the way this game is not hurtful.." Kyuhyun smiled.

"Sehunnie.." Now Sehun turned his gaze to Yesung. "If you think positively towards this game, maybe this game will be fun.."
"J-Jeongmal!?" Sehun face lightened after Yesung nodded. "Then, let Chanyeol hyung in! He'll be happy playing with me!" Sehun grinned widely. Yesung startled a bit at Sehun, then he giggled at Sehun's behavior.
“Arasseo sehunnie..”

Yesung and Kyuhyun turned their attention towards Onew. "Onew-ah.." Yesung started. "Now you already have 8 members.." Kyuhyun continued with a smile. "There's still a lot of people out there that you can ask to join this game, but its up to you if you want to add more or not.." Yesung smiled.

"Ne sunbae.." Onew smiled back while looking down. Onew lifted back his head and the smile on his face faded. "Looks like I have to talk to Luna tomorrow first.."

"Hmm.." Yesung nodded and smiled. "Good luck Onew-ah! Hwaiting!" Yesung motioned his hand 'Hwaiting' in the air to

Onew. "Jeongmal Gomawo..." Onew deeply hid his face.

“ne hyung…/Onew-ah…” Sehun, Minho, and Hayoung smiled at Onew.

"Alright.. Its getting dark, you guys better off to your own houses right now and rest.." Yesung suggested.

"Ne sunbae.." Everyone stood up and bowed to their sunbaes leaving the room.

"Onew is so lucky.." Kyuhyun started. "He can gather as many as member he could get easily.."

"Ne.. Very.." Yesung continued while crossing his arms on his chest. "I hope the game will be easier than searching for the members.." Kyuhyun nod in agreement. With that, they grabbed their own bags turn off the light and left the room.


 

The next day...
 

There's still no students in school. That morning Onew came earlier on purpose to talk with Luna about the game's agreement. Onew went to his empty class to put his bag. Onew decided to meet Luna in her class. Without going to her class, Onew had already found Luna right in front of his class with her arms crossed on her chest.

"So, have you decided yet?" Luna started.

“ne..”

"And the answer is..?" Luna hang her words.

"I agree.."

"Ohh.. Good--"

"But.." Onew cut Luna's words. "I'm not going to join the game.."

"Mwo?! What do you mean.."

"Yes, I'm not going to be in the game.." Onew paused. "Rather than me being on the game I already have some people I've gathered.."

"Ohh.. So you've already known the rules?" Onew nodded.

"Alright, I'll conclude that you'll join this game.. You can't back out or something like that again, arasso?" Onew nodded again.

"Its up to you to gathered how many people, 10? 15? 20? I don't care.. But I'm still giving you time until the festival's over. When the festival is over, gathered all your fellow members at the school's back yard. Me and my friends are also gonna be there to start this game, arasso?"

"Hmm.." With that Onew walked back to his class, but Luna stopped him by pulling his arm. "What again?" Onew turned around. "I wanted to know... How much you have now?"

"8"

"Woaaa~ so many... I'm impressed.."

"Whatever, just let me go.." Onew pulled his hand off Luna's grip and went back into his class. Luna went back to her class with a big grin on her face. 'This is gonna be the most fun thing ever...'


 

 

 

“byul-ah…” “nde?”

"What do you think will it takes to tell all of this to Sungrin?" "Hmm... You mean..?" Sungbyul stared at Kai confused. "We'll just have to tell her, there solved.."

"That's not what I meant.."

"Then?"

"She's rare you know?" Again, Sungbyul stared at Kai in more confusion.

"Rare?"

Kai nodded. "Nee.."

"Again... What do you mean?"

"You know? A few days ago, I found Sungrin's wallet on the hallway, and I ask a student he said she's at the canteen, so I'll go to the canteen, but she's not there. I asked all the students at the canteen and all of them said she's at the biology lab, when I went there--"

"Let me guess.. She's not there?"

Kai nodded. "And for the last time I tried to ask again, and that time she said Sungrin is at the library and like before she's not there. I gave up and decided to walk back to class and guess what? She's at my class shouting at Baekhyun hyung in panic that she lost her wallet, I feel like I'm walking back like a circle cycle you know?"

"She's pretty wild don't you think?" Sungbyul scratch her head confused.

"Maybe she's a mutant.." Kai mumbled quietly.

"The point is we have to tell her no matter what she is!" Sungbyul sighed. Kai nodded. "Ne..."

"Ahh! I know how!" Sungbyul suddenly exclaimed.

“Mwo?”

"We asked Baekhyun for help... How about that?? He's the only one who can stop Sungrin after all.. Erhmm I mean 'control'
Sungrin.."

Kai narrowed his forehead and nodded. "You're right, byul.."

"Or maybe, we can ask Baekhyun to join this game.. And Key too!"


"Woaaa Baekhyun hyung, Key hyung and Sungrin all gathered together!? This game will surely be fun.." Kai smile sheepishly.

"And the moment when 'The Patient Baekhyun' who'll lost his patience in front of us.." Sungbyul smiled sheepishly.


"Actually, there will be more shouting.."

"Screaming.." Sungbyul continues.

"Anger.."

"Im-wait.. Why are we talking about this again?"

"Molla... This topic popped out out of nowhere.." Kai lifted his shoulders.

"Alright.. Back to Sungrin's topic.."

"Aren't we talking about Sungrin just now?"

"We were talking about Baekhyun kai.."


"What's the difference? He's her cousin after all.. Right?"

"Then?"


"Whic--" "Stopp.. This conversation will not over, okay?"

"Ahh.. You're not fun.."

"I am! So?! Merong.."

"Hmph!" Kai crossed his arms while looking away. Sungbyul just laughed at him.

"By the way Kai.."

"Nde?" Kai turned around back to Sungbyul.

"Do you think Onew has already accepted this game? I mean, officially?"

"I think so.. This game is approaching... I can feel it.. I don't know why but I feel so excited" Kai put on a big grin on his face.
"This will be fun right? We will play a game for real, not in computers or something like that.."

"Ne..!" Sungbyul smiled. 'I hope so...'