Chanyeol's childish bet

I'll go wherever you go

Jinwoon's POV

 

 

 




There's really something about that Dara girl that makes me wanna know her better. I mean, she always gets so irritated when she sees me. Yes, I know about that because I was called a jerk earlier by none other than her. But hearing her call me that doesn't make me even a single bit angry or frustrated because she looks so cute when she's pissed. I wanna see that kind of her face once again. Alright, I'm being nonsense here. Why am I saying that kind of thing? Did I just fell inlove with the outrageous Sandara Park? A big no. That's not gonna happen. Well, as you can see I'm kind of a playboy, basically I'm a playboy even though I sometimes don't look like one. But I can see that there's more to love here in Shinhwa. Number one on my list is girls. Second, I'm kinda interested to Sandara Park. I guess I will just have to make her fall inlove with me and forget about that guy she's yearning for. But who is that guy, anyway? What does he possess that Sandara Park fell inlove with him? I guess I've got to find it out myself.



 

 

"Hyung! What's wrong with you? Ever since you came back here, you look like some kind of idiot smiling around like that! Just what are you thinking?" Park Chanyeol, my bestfriend and also the other member of our band we both quitted to.



 

 

I quickly snapped out just by hearing what he said. This bum is seriously getting on my nerves for calling me an idiot! What the heck? I was called a jerk and an idiot at the same day! What a great day!



 

"I am never an idiot. You better correct yourself, Chanyeol!" I exclaimed but seriously I wasn't that serious that time.



 

 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa.. don't get too serious, hyung! I was only asking you what are you thinking." said Chanyeol.




 

"Do you know Sandara Park?" I asked.



 

 

"I heard her name and they were saying that she's called Shinhwa's Princess here." explained Chanyeol.



 

 

"Really? I didn't know about that." I said.




 

"Can't you believe it, hyung? For a prince-looking guy like me, matched with Sandara Park. Isn't that amazing?" said Chanyeol as he chuckled.



 

This guy is a dimwit! How can he say that? Is he being crazy?



 

 

"Dummy, you're no match with her." I said.



 

"Why is that hyung? Do you perhaps like her that's why you keep on telling me that I'm no match with her?" asked Chanyeol.




 

"Stop joking around, bum. That thing, I assure you will never happen." I assured him.



 

"Let's make a bet then! I love making bets!" said Chanyeol.



 

 

"Okay." I said.



 

 

"If you've come to love her, you'll dress up as a girl and walk all around the campus. And if you don't which means I failed, I'll do the same consequence." said Chanyeol.




 

"Are you crazy?! Who the hell would do that kind of thing?!" I exclaimed.




 

"So, you're thinking you're going to lose." said Chanyeol as he smirked.




 

"No!! I am not going to lose! Let's see who will be walking all around the campus dressed as a girl!" I said.



 

"Hyung! You really do accepted the bet? Oh I can't wait to see you dressed up as a girl! I'm so looking forward to that time!" said Chanyeol.




 

"Tch, we are only starting the bet. Don't get so cocky." I said.




 

Damn, this guy is really serious. But I know that there's nothing to worry about because I'm not gonna fall inlove with her. As I was walking on the hallway, I saw Dara, she's alone and she looks pretty sad. I quickly approached her.

 

 

 

 

"Got nothing to do?" I said.

 

 

 

 

She then gave me a furious look and walked away faster.

 

 

 

 

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

Patience, I need you right away.

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

 

This jerk is really getting on my nerves! What is wrong with him? Is he retarded? He likes to interfere with other people's life! I hate him. I was about to go to the library when I saw these three es again.

 

 

 

 

"Ha ha ha ha. Looks like you're down, Park! What made you so lonely?" Taeyeon said sarcastically as I saw the two other es laughed.

 

 

 

 

Okay, these es too are getting on my nerves! Do they have to show me their ugly faces all the time? Why do they have to make me so frustrated?! I haven't done anything wrong to them! Right now, that I'm such in a pretty bad mood, I guess it's time for me to kill these ugly es right now, before anything goes wrong!

 

 

 

 

 

"You know what? I don't have a spare time to fight along with you but if I have to kill you right now, I will even if I am outnumbered! Don't you know how to shut your ing mouths? Or do you want me to do it?!" I said while slowly walking towards them. I saw Taeyeon shocked a bit after hearing what I just said.

 

 

 

 

"So what now? You're afraid? Being speechless doesn't help you out, es." I said leaving them.

 

 

 

 

After hearing that I called them es, they hurriedly pulled my hair to stop me from leaving. What the?! These es are really trying to kill me! I managed to fight against them and I can see that Taeyeon is stronger, she's not human! She's a monster!

 

 

 

"Stay away from me, you monsters! Monsters!" I screamed.

 

 

 

Then I saw Jinwoon just approached us trying to stop us from fighting each other.

 

 

 

"Guys, guys, guys, stop! What the hell are you doing?!" I heard him say.

 

 

 

After hearing what he said, the fight ended. Thank God! I thought I will really turn into a bald girl because of these ing es!

 

 

 

"Ji-jinwoon?! The transfer student?! Oh my gosh! I can't believe you're here! You know what, the moment I saw you I...I" Taeyeon said as she was cut off from talking.

 

 

 

"Sorry I don't talk to uglies." said Jinwoon as he approached me worriedly asking me if I'm okay.

 

 

 

Oh my, what's the meaning of this? Is he perhaps against them and is on my side? Guess I have to prepare my apology for calling him a jerk.

 

 

 

"I am what?!!!! Girls, we better leave!!" Taeyeon said frustratingly as they left.

 

 

 

"What was that all about?" I asked.

 

 

 

"I just saved you from being bald and that's all I've got in return?" said Jinwoon.

 

 

 

"Oh well, thank you. And sorry." I said while looking down.

 

 

 

 

"I can't believe you know how to say thanks and apologize! No problem." said Jinwoon.

 

 

 

 

What the?! There, he's teasing me again! Doesn't he know any other stuff to do other than teasing people?

 

 

                                                                 oOo

                                

 

                                                             Say hi to the newest character!

                                                                   Chanyeol, y u so cute?!

                          Sorry for mixing up kPOP celebs in my story that aren't really close to each other in real life. XD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note : An early update! Hi guys! Feel free to subscribe and leave some comments! Love you all! :))))

 

 

            P.S. I didn't re-read it again so may find some typographical or grammatical errors.