Start of an awkward situation?

I'll go wherever you go

 

Dara's POV
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This freaking newbie is really something! His presence is always there to piss me off! But still, all thanks to him for I got rid of those ing es a while ago. Taeyeon must be probably crying hysterically right now. Good for her for she's always so y infront of me, more like serves her right! By the way I haven't seen Jiyong for a while now. Maybe he's with his girlfriend, busy. It's not that I missed him or something, I just thought about him, that's all. When I got to the library, I haven't seen him there too. I just stayed and read some books then I saw Bom approached me and sat beside me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Dara! I heard you were attacked by those freaky fangirls again! Are you alright? Taeyeon was crying so loud when she went to the classroom and keeps on cursing on you, what in the world happened between you two?" asked Bom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Serves her right! I knew that was going to happen. Well, I just got into a fight with them again, earlier, more like a hair fight and can't you believe that I was saved by Jeong Jinwoon, the newbie against them!" I said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Really? Oh my gosh, Dara! Another fanboy?!!! You are sooo lucky!" said Bom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Not at all, Bommie. He has just seen us and interrupted the fight. He's no fanboy, I'm telling you." I said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I don't think so, Dara. Maybe he likes you. Poor Kwon Jiyong for losing such a great Sandara Park." said Bom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Why did his name suddenly appeared in the conversation? He has a girlfriend, Bom. And he doesn't like me. He's annoyed just by my presence." I weakly said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Aigoo. Dara, you think too much! That isn't right, I'm telling you! Don't worry he'll happen to regret for losing you." Bom said as she smirked.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I don't know. All I know is that I should really start forgetting him, as in right now." I said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"That's the right thing to do, Dara. I know you can do it, I'll always be here to support ya." said Bom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Bommie! Why are you so sweet today?" I asked as I laughed and Bom too.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Come on, let's go back." I said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As we both left the library, Bom's phone suddenly rang and with that, she answered it and told me to go back first without her because she said that she's needed at a particular club she joined that's why we both bid goodbyes and left. I was about to go to the classroom when I met Jiyong with Sohee along the way. They were clearly infront of me while I was just dumbstruck standing. I was speechless, I don't know what to say, more like I don't know how to say even one word infront of them. Jiyong and I stared at each other for a minute and I guess that Sohee's finding us really weird and then suddenly a guy out of nowhere took my hand and left with me leaving Jiyong and Sohee dumbfounded. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jinwoon's POV
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was about to go back to the classroom when I saw Dara, with a guy and a girl infront of her. They were like silently talking only with their eyes which made me curious then when I looked clearly at the guy, I noticed that he is the freaking guy Dara is crying for. I can see from afar that Dara can no longer take their presence that's why I quickly took her hand and left them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey! Let go! Who are you?!" She exclaimed.
 
After hearing that, I turned to her just to see her sad expression. Her face is full of loneliness. She then got shocked when she realized it was me again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You?!!!!! What do you think you're doing? Why did you take me away?" She asked.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Why did I took you away? How about you, what do you think you're doing standing infront of them speechless and dumbstruck? Do you think that what you're doing is right? You almost cried infront of them! And do you want to know more? You're hurting your own self! Can you please use that brain of yours?" I said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Why the heck are you scolding me? You barely even know me! Stop acting like we're close coz we're not!" She yelled in anger.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Is that how you thank people for doing good things to you? I did it because you're only hurting yourself! And I don't want to see you crying so hard again." I said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You call that a good thing? Are you stupid? And why do you care? Why don't you want me to cry again?" She asked.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Be-because I don't....I don't want you to disturb me again!" I reasoned.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You're unreasonable!" She yelled as she left me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Aisht! This girl's pissing me off! Right now that she's mad again with me, I guess I have to let her be alone for a while. After she left me, I quickly returned to the classroom and there's such fuss happening. My classmates were all having an irritated and annoyed face. Why are they being like that? What exactly is happening? I quickly asked Chanyeol what's their problem.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah! What's happening here?" I asked in curiosity.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Haven't you heard about it, hyung? We are having a what they call resectioning which every students might transfer into another section or not. The list is posted at the door, go and look if you'll happen to remain in this section, hyung." said Chanyeol.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Resectioning?! What resectioning are they talking about?!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I quickly went to near the door and looked at the list. I was shocked when I saw my name and  new section. New section?!!!! What the?! I looked closely and I saw that I was transferred in class A! Class A?!!! Did I saw it right?! Oh yeah, destiny's telling me to get closer to Sandara Park. What a nice situation!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dara's POV
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When I half reached our classroom, I suddenly felt like peeing that's why I went first to the nearest comfort room and there, luckily the es are not present.  I stood up gazing at myself in the mirror. Then I finally went back to the classroom and when I saw the class, I was shocked because I see new classmates around. What hapened here?! Then I saw Jinwoon seated at the back next to an unoccupied chair and there goes Jiyong next to it. Oh my gosh?! Just what the heck is happening?!!!! I quickly approached our professor and asked her what just happened, she told me that there's this what they call resectioning happening today and that's it. I asked her too where am I going to sit in this classroom and she pointed at the back, the one which is unoccupied and in between of Jinwoon and ......Jiyong?!!!! WHAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh please tell me that this isn't happening and this is just made by my wide imagination!!!! I can't sit beside the two of them!!!! Waaaah!!!!! As I noticed that I'm being such a statue infront of my classmates, I quickly went to the unoccupied chair and there I really felt such an awkward situation. I mean who the hell won't feel awkward by ths kind of happening? UNLUCKY ME, I guess.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author's Note : Sorry for the late update! Hope you liked it though! :))))
 
THANK YOU SUPER MUCH to those amazing people who always put an effort in leaving some comments below!!! I love you guys! <3
 
 
                      P.S. I didn't re-read it again so may find some typographical or grammatical errors.
 
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxjiyong'sfuturewifeoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox