He's a jerk

I'll go wherever you go

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

I can't believe that Sohee and I are together again. I didn't even thought about all of this to happen. But right now, it was all reality. It wasn't a dream or something. I'm really glad. But when I thought about Dara knowing this, she'll be shocked and hurt, probably. Oh crap, why am I being here in this kind of situation? I don't want anybody to get hurt. But I can't leave Sohee alone. Now that we've managed to reconcile with each other again, I don't want us to get separated again. I shouldn't have made Dara fell inlove with me. It was all my fault. I shouldn't have became nice to her before. More like I shouldn't have talked to her before. But what for am I regretting all of these? It already happened. If only I can tell Dara to love another guy than me, she wouldn't be able to get hurt. But the way she's acting when she sees me gives me a strange feeling. Why is she acting that way by the way? Does she knows about this already? That, I don't know.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

Maybe it's time to forget about Jiyong. I don't want to continue my life being like this. I should not waste my tears to someone to doesn't even deserve it. I want to forget all about him. I want to show him that I can live happily without him. But how will I be able to do all of these? I have a weak heart which is very easy to get hurt. The moment I saw Bom, I told her everything.

 

 

 

"Hey, Dara. Stop crying already. He doesn't deserve you and you should know that. He's not the only guy in this world, is he? Don't waste your time crying for that freaking useless prince." Bom said as she was trying to comfort me. 

 

 

 

Bom's right. Jiyong's not the only guy in this world. But he's the only guy who captured my heart. He's the only guy I can love but I shouldn't anymore.

 

 

"How will I be able to forget all about him, Bom? I really want to forget him already." I said.

 

 

 

 

"Don't ever talk to him again, act like he's a stranger to you. And don't bother to care about him that's all." said Bom.

 

 

 

 

"I'll try to do that but first thing I must do is to stop crying because of him." I said as I wiped my tears.

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on, let's go back." said Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

As we were walking on the way to our classroom, I noticed that the thing about the reconciliation between Jiyong and Sohee is still unrevealed among the students because I know that when they heard about it, they would quickly spread it around the campus but right now, I don't see any of that kind of thing happening.

 

 

 

 

"Remember Dara, don't look at him." said Bom as I quickly nodded.

 

 

 

The moment we reached the classroom, I saw Jiyong sitting silently but I didn't dare to look at his face. Then I just went to my chair beside Bom and stayed quietly. When classes started, I just stayed here patiently waiting for the lunchbreak. I really wanna go to someplace where I can be alone. I want to leave this classroom immediately. Then when the time finally came, I quickly went outside because it's really awkward inside then suddenly I heard someone called my name. Little did I know it was Jiyong. Oh my what is he gonna do? Will he tell me that it's the end of our friendship since he now has a girlfriend again? Will he also ask me to stop loving him? I don't know but these kind of questions keep popping on my head the moment he called me. But I've got to face the reality that he's never going to be mine. I will just forget him, I will not talk to him the way I always do before.

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you acting strange?" Jiyong suddenly asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not. It is you who's strange to think that way." I managed to talk coldly.

 

 

 

 

 

"But the way you are talking to me right now is really not you, Dara." said Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

"What kind of face do you want me to show when talking to you? Do you want me to always cling to you like I always did before? Listen, Jiyong. Stop fooling around with me. And please stop acting like you care about me or something when you really don't." I said.

 

 

 

 

 

"You are really acting strange, Dara. What's wrong with you?" asked Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop saying I'm acting strange because I'm not! Why do you keep on following me around? I'll get into trouble again with your fangirls if they happen to see us together again." I exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

Then I saw him stayed quietly in a while. I'm being a lot embarrassed here for saying rude things to him, rudely. That's why I just left him dumbfounded because hurting him is only the only way for him to leave me. Right now that I'm on my way to forgetting him, I should avoid being with him. As I was leaving Jiyong suddenly  took my wrist to stop me from leaving then he pulled me taking me to a place of what seem to be a balcony.

 

 

 

 

"Let go of me!" I exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

"Tell me what's your real problem." He said with a much serious voice.

 

 

 

 

 

I sighed first and kept silent. I don't know if I should really tell him the truth. But that doesn't matter right now for I should avoid him from now on. 

 

 

 

 
 
"Jiyong, you better stop talking to me already." I said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What? Why? What are you talking about?" asked Jiyong.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You should go." I said.
 
 
 
 
 
"I am not going anywhere unless you tell me everything." said Jiyong.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Why do you care so much for the reason why I'm being like this? Look, for some guy who already has a girlfriend, this could be labeled as cheating, right? So stop following me around, will you please?" I said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Wait, how did you know about that? Who told you that I have a girlfriend?" He asked.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I..I saw you a while ago with your girlfriend. And I heard.. it all." Damn, I can't seriously talk properly right now. I really can't lie infront of him that's why I told him everything.
 
 
 
 
 
After saying that to him, I saw him kept silent again, more like he's thinking of something he'll response to me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"This is nonsense. I'm going." I said as I left him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Sorry, Dara." He said as he held my hand trying to stop me from leaving.
 
 
 
 
 
"You know what, you don't have to be sorry for it's not your fault. It is my fault. Don't you remember what I've told you before? I told you that I'll do every single thing I can just to make you love me back. But now that I know that that's never gonna happen, I realize that I should stop this. I really should. If you're happy, I've got to be happy too so I let you go. Goodbye." I managed to talk seriously as I let go of his hand and left him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sohee's POV
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As I was on my way in finding Jiyong, I saw a girl until I realized that that girl is none other than Sandara Park, the pretty popular girl here in school and is called as Shinhwa High's Princess. Well, apparently she can never match with my Jiyong because I already have him. Then I finally saw Jiyong. I looked at him who seems to be looking at Sandara Park's direction. Do they happen to know each other? I don't care about that as long as I have him, that will do.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oppa!" I called him out just to be answered by a look on his face. His face seems tired and somehow sad. Why is he showing that kind of face? After all we've managed to reconcile with each other again and he doesn't look happy?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Are you looking for me? He asked.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Of course! I was seeking for you from all around this place until I found you here. Let's go. I'll show you to my friends." I said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Why? Haven't you told them about it already? asked Jiyong.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I told them that already but isn't it nice if they see us together? Please? I really want you to meet my new friends." I said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay." was his only response.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jiyong's POV
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I can't believe that I've got to lose such an important friend in order to get back with my girlfriend. But seeing Dara's expression earlier, she doesn't seem to care so much about the reconciliation between Sohee and I. I still feel guilty even though she already said that she's happy for me. Am I really happy now? Now that Sohee and I are together again? I still feel that there's something more I wanted to have. I feel that there's still that something that's missing. But I don't know. Maybe I'm just tired. As Dara left me here, Sohee came asking me to join her with her new friends who wants to meet me somehow. I agreed and we went to the meeting place. As we arrived I saw a familiar face and I believed that she is Kim Taeyeon, my fangirl and the one who hurt Dara back then. What is she doing here? Is she acquainted to Sohee? I can't believe it. That bad girl is one of my girlfriend's new friend? The moment Sohee introduced me to her friends, I just smiled at them but not to Taeyeon because I hate that girl, more like that . When the bell rang, informing us to go back to our classrooms, I accompanied Sohee to her classroom and we were like talking on the way.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dara's POV
 
 
 
 
 
The moment I heard the bell rang, I finally stood up and went to our classroom. When I was about to go downstairs, I saw Jiyong with her girlfriend, Sohee. I realized that they look so good together. I mean, Jiyong is really happy when he's by Sohee's side not like when he's around me, I would probably say that he always gets bored during those times. While I was staring at the happy couple, I can feel that I am hurting again. What a stupid girl you are, Dara. How can you bear the pain while watching this kind of scene? Then suddenly I came back to reality when I realized that I was just fooling myself. But still, I continued looking at them and imagine if I were Sohee.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jinwoon's POV
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was about to go back to our classroom when I saw Dara. She was standing silently and when I looked at her, I realized that she was looking at the couple infront. More like she's hiding from them while she was watching them secretly. I came closer to her and I noticed that she's not in herself because she didn't even noticed my presence. I looked at her seeing her lonely eyes and her pale and beautiful face. Is that the reason why she cried so hard last time? Guess I made a very clever guess about what's the real reason she's crying last time. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Are they the reason you're crying so hard last time?" I said as I chuckled thinking I'm so clever.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I saw her startled a bit when she saw me. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You again? Why do you care? You barely even know me." She said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Guess I'm right." I said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I have been thinking if you were really a total jerk cause when I first saw you I totally admired you, you know that? But when I realized that you're always there teasing me around, guess I'm right too. You're a jerk!" She said leaving me dumbfounded.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I really can't understand this girl. How can she say that kind of thing to me? You're a jerk! Darn, this is my first time to experience this kind of thing. I have never been in my whole life, called to be a jerk. She's the first.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author's Note : Hi guys! I can see that most of you are hating Sohee! LOL. But look forward to loving her. Anyways, thanks to those amazing people who always put an effort to leave comments below! I really do appreciate all of it! I love you guys and please subscribe to those new awesome readers! <3 :))))))))))
 
 
 
                      P.S. * I didn't re-read it this time so you may find some typographical or grammatical errors.*